• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
On the bus...going towards my two midterms, and I wonder what's up with you and Jirachi

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
do you guys think a smashfest can be held on monday? monday is also the day Project M's 14 character demo is being released. I can get it on my wii and bring it over there. I think the pmbr wants people to take the demo to smashfests and stuff so people can play it and see what they think and stuff...

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
do you guys think a smashfest can be held on monday? monday is also the day Project M's 14 character demo is being released. I can get it on my wii and bring it over there. I think the pmbr wants people to take the demo to smashfests and stuff so people can play it and see what they think and stuff...
Do u know if it runs from the usb loader? Ocarina has like a 256 line limit or something.

Koga+

Boot
Is there going to be a gathering of sorts today for regular friendlies by any chance?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Is there going to be a gathering of sorts today for regular friendlies by any chance?
We'll probably be playing regular friendlies most of the time.
We only go into serious mode when both players agree to it and both are in the ELO Ranking.

Come and have fun.
We can never have too many Falcons.

-Jesse, SNG # 1 Fan, AJjermaster #3 Fan, Your Friendly Neighborhood SMASH MASTER OVERLORD WHO DOMINATES NONSTOP AND OWNS NOOBS!

Jun.

Smash Lord
Just curious, how do you have access to Project M?

yeah I always wanted to try it and I believe there are a few of us who can give solid, detailed input on what needs to be fixed.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Just curious, how do you have access to Project M?

yeah I always wanted to try it and I believe there are a few of us who can give solid, detailed input on what needs to be fixed.
I would like to see it as well (have modded wii as well). In other words: I WANT A COPY

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I passed through Sixth to pick up my bicycle. I went into the Lodge and saw no one there. You guys suck.

-Jesse, SNG# 1 Fen, Sahemrew #3 Fen, I win by default.

denwo

Smash Rookie
I passed through Sixth to pick up my bicycle. I went into the Lodge and saw no one there. You guys suck.

-Jesse, SNG# 1 Fen, Sahemrew #3 Fen, I win by default.
I did this too! What a disappoint.

Also, Yuta, KICK 'EM IN THE ****

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I wish I could have stayed longer today.
We'll get more games in soon, George.
Anyone up to play tomorrow later in the day?
Probably in the late evening?

Good games to everyone I played today.

EDIT: I play this game too much. Please ignore this post and help me in this minor way. Don't be an enabler.

Jesse, SNG #1 Fin, Shamermer #3 Fin, Is Blase About Everything...Melee overload? Meh.

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could have stayed longer today.
We'll get more games in soon, George.
Anyone up to play tomorrow later in the day?

Good games to everyone I played today.

EDIT: I don't play this game enough. Please respond to this post and help me in this minor way. Don't be an debbie downer

Jesse, SNG #1 Fin, Shamermer #3 Fin, Is Blase About Everything...Melee overload? Meh.
Late afternoon? gotta work on my peach, which im actually having a lot of fun with. just dont play ganon, that matchup ***** me.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
EDIT: I play this game too much. Please ignore this post and help me in this minor way. Don't be an enabler.
I completely understand how you feel and support you 163%. I will not tempt you with the prospects of losing to my Ice Climbers.
On a totally unrelated note, Anyone up to play tomorrow later in the day?

Shamermer #3 Fin
This one's my favorite so far.

Late afternoon? gotta work on my peach, which im actually having a lot of fun with. just dont play ganon, that matchup ***** me.
Lol. I like how you said "peach" and "fun" in the same sentence. And yea, once upon a time I had a ganon block too. My playstyle revolved around spacing fairs well, landing solid hits when they mess up, and carefully spacing full hop double bairs. Then I realized I'm basically playing like a ganon with less range. So I started pulling up more vegetables and Ganon became like 68 times easier. Alternatively, you can just pull the Pink Shinobi. Yes, including in friendlies. Gotta practice :p

Anyway, I'll be on campus all day, and will be down to play at night. My ICs can now dair regrab falcon consistently, SO HAVE FEAR JESSEEEEEE! I seriously hope you guys take longer to learn how to get out than it took me to learn how to do it -_____-

oh, Pat, quick question, how do you do the dair -> reverse grab? Do you just overshoot the dair with Nana? I do it on accident sometimes. You said Falcon can't get out even with smash DI, right?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Tomorrow might be better for me.
I think SNG wants to play tomorrow too.
You still think you can beat my C. Falcon?
Please excuse me while I have a quiet chuckle to myself...

*chuckle*

Anyway, I'll let you (and anyone else interested in playing) know if I'm good for tonight. Let me know if a few of you get together or something. I'm up for ranked seriouslies or rather, ranked DOMINATION. =D

haha.

Okay, now back to work.

-Jesse, SNG #1 Fon, Sasheinasty #3 Fon

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
@Eric - yeah pretty much. I input things in this order: d-throw -> jump -> DI nana as far in front of me as possible -> c-stick down -> turn around (also brings nana back a bit) -> grab -> repeat.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
@Eric - yeah pretty much. I input things in this order: d-throw -> jump -> DI nana as far in front of me as possible -> c-stick down -> turn around (also brings nana back a bit) -> grab -> repeat.
I can imagine learning and perfecting the button inputs and timing for these maneuvers is as frustrating as playing against IC's who have it all down.

-Jesse, SNG #1 Fun, Sashaeaemr #3 Fun, Stop Helping Eric! :O

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Wait, bakerdrew, you thought i sucked at this game??
Lol. You tell him, Sunny. Show him who's boss. Go get 'em!

Yeah. I figured we have a wudrew. Crudrew. And bakerdrew. Lol
Wow. haha. Your sew clever, Sonny.
You got smash skills and humor skills.

EDIT: What happened to your sig?

-Jesse, SNG #1 FAN!, Shaermer #3 Fan

Top Bottom