• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Tournament March 3rd: Presented by Dyse

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
LMAO @ how they're playing it with the Wiimote. I hear it's compatible with GCN controllers, so yea I'll be using that. You won't see me waving my hand around like an idiot. :laugh:

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
man i'm gonna feel like a ******** doing the specials. it's gonna be awesome. Imagine playing this at cons! ZOMG!! Bring the action home via wii!!!! WIIIIIII!!! If they bring Sai...i should main him! zomg gay characters FTW!!

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
If you need a place to stay, we got you.

IF YOU GUYS ARE COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN AND YOU NEED HOUSING, I AM ALLOWING PEOPLE TO STAY AT MY HOUSE. BRING A BLANKET, FIND A SPOT ON THE FLOOR, AND SNOOZE.... OR JUST PLAY SMASH BROS. ALL NIGHT.
It can be a small party before the tournament. Good times guys. We all can buy pizza and sodas. Anybody who buys food DESERVES to be a guest at my house.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
It's absolutely true....

Oh, and if you guys for SA town wanna just stay over that night before, that's cool too. Hell, EVERYBODY come over the night before the tourney. PARTY AT DYSE'S HOUSE!!!!

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Cant wait for this tourney. I should pwn any n00b that gets in me path. Good day to you sirs.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hmm, I will most likely come to this, and I wanna MM you, trollthug.

Also, Gabe has the best Pika in TX hands down.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I dunno, Rage from Dallas has a nasty pikachu. I only had a chance to play Gabe's once, but I remember struggling more with Rage's than Gabe's.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Well Rage beat KrazyKirbyKid in tournament with Pikachu, and I'm guessing Gabe couldn't do that

Mr.C

Smash Master
beating one person means nothing

when he goes to a tourney and beats several good players and places high
gg

bluezaft

The True Zaft
That doesn't really apply to this situation, C. We're talking about two players that couldn't beat good players and place high anyway, and definitely wouldn't do it with Pikachu alone.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
My point exactly. Because none of the aforementioned Pikas will ever end up placing very high in a tourney, I just go by what achievements I have seen. I'm not trying to make one match the end all be all to determine things, I'm merely pointing out that Gabe has done something that I others would be hard pressed to duplicate.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
I knew somebody would say something about my Pikachu. Lol Shiro did you see me 4-stock Majin's Fox with my Pika? QUOTE: "I don't know how to fight Pikachu.? lol

Hey JF, I'm pretty sure my DK is better than your DK. I must trash talk. You understand. lol

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
I knew somebody would say something about my Pikachu. Lol Shiro did you see me 4-stock Majin's Fox with my Pika? QUOTE: "I don't know how to fight Pikachu.? lol

Hey JF, I'm pretty sure my DK is better than your DK. I must trash talk. You understand. lol
Everyone trash talks to JF >_> it's like some unwritten law or something :(

um...I think I saw glimpses of that match. Is it me, or do Majin's excuses get really annoying after a while D; lol I loved it when I was at Kite's house and I said "Can I play someone else? I'm getting tired of beating Ben" >_> It took a while for him to get warmed up...but I prolly beat him 3-4 times in a row lol

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
First off, I wanna say that monkeys do indeed fling poo. Second of all, Shiro, Awesome sig. Gaara pwns too much ***. OMGWTFNOEYEBROWS!!!

Also, I've decided to have a station set up at the tourney for MMes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom