• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Tournament March 3rd: Presented by Dyse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
I'm down. You have the advantage, though. I suck against Jiggs.

EDIT: Even though Gale gave me mad props for my game against Jiggs the other day.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
That will not be necessary. Play who you want. It matters not. Let the better Smasher win. Good luck to you sir. I hear you've gotten better. Majin beat you in a mm, but he can't beat me for ****. We'll see what goes down. lol

BTW, I'm excited about seeing your DK in action. DK is my favorite character to play with, so maybe I can learn something. DK FTW!

EDIT: Okay Shiro. I'll mm you. $1 sir.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Majin beat me a long time ago. I have recently beaten some of the best in TX in tourney. Majin was scared to give me a rematch. Good luck to you too. I'll show you some DK stuff. :) Doc is your main? I'm fine with playing DK and Zelda vs Doc.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Majin beat me a long time ago. I have recently beaten some of the best in TX in tourney. Majin was scared to give me a rematch.
And you were scared to pay him the money you owe him.

As a general rule, guys, don't MM JF unless he has the money with him and it's out on the table with yours.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
And you were scared to pay him the money you owe him.

As a general rule, guys, don't MM JF unless he has the money with him and it's out on the table with yours.
Please don't open your mouth and say something stupid, I don't like for that to happen. I was not scared to pay Majin, I was trying to teach him a lesson. As you can see, he's notorious for not paying people, so I thought maybe he would learn if it happened to him. I guess I was wrong. I have always paid up in every single MM I have lost other than that, and considering that you haven't known me for very long, and you don't know my history, I would appreciate it if you would keep comments like those to yourself.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
That will not be necessary. Play who you want. It matters not. Let the better Smasher win. Good luck to you sir. I hear you've gotten better. Majin beat you in a mm, but he can't beat me for ****..
WTF DYSE?! Wow, you're just making yourself look bad right now. I will make you swallow those words...

Don't think you're the **** just because you beat me when I literally never practice (I no longer own a gamecube) and not to mention that I was not even warmed up, like 1-2 stocking me really means I don't have **** on you. You barely beat me when I'm not even close to getting warmed up, it'd be a shame for me to destroy you in a real match.

JF: Look, let's do this and get this whole money oweing thing over with, cause honestly, I'm getting quite tired of hearing it from others: I'll rematch you and if you win, you just owe me a music CD, it that fair now? If you agree, I'm assuming you will have 40.00 ready but you're only giving me half if you win and a music CD doesn't even cost 20.00, they range from 8.99-14.99 so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Please let's just get this over and done with.

So to summarize:
I win: $40.00
You win: owe me a music CD

Do you agree to these terms?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I was thinking we would rematch and if I won we'd be even. I'll just give you the $40 if you want tho, the money isn't the issue here. I don't care about the money, I just want a rematch, and I wanted you to know what it felt like for someone to owe you money for a long time and then refuse to give it back. Also, if I win I still owe you something, so where's your incentive to try?

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
Okay Shiro, let's up it up. How much do you wanna play for?

Lol, Ben you know I love you! Stop making warm-up johns. You are the only smasher I know who has to "warm up." And by the way, you or Noel owe me 10 bucks. I don't care who pays me, just as long as I get it. If you want, we can money match for it. I win, you owe me 20, You win, I owe you nothing. You down with those terms?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
good cause i wanna do good in the naruto tourny
nothing like good old naruto to get me ready for others :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom