• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
What happened? Im there now lol
I had to delete the post on fb cause she found me on there :(

I went to the cafeteria to wait for my female friend and alot of the girls there were checking me out :3

Well not to long later a bunch of black girls approach my table and start asking me all kinds of questions about what kind of girls I like and if im single etc. After about 5 min I ask who they are talking about and they point way behind them at some big black girl

So im like

and left to go get my homegirl from class, and she wanted to eat so we went back there. I told her what happen and she gives me a big long hug in front of them. Now i seem like an *** :(

edit: Josh, stfu cockblock

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Aww yeah, that's all women good for. Plus, she was getting mad annoying w/all those questions.

I only stayed because my class was boring... And them bitties.

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
The ones she took herself are god awful. It's literally just side boob and a reallyyyyyy far shot of her backside.
Why not just adore the already nude photos taken by actual pro photographers, where her nude body looks amazing? lol

Nike.

Smash Hero
Because they sucked.
I love Scarlett Johansson as much as the next guy.
But considering theres better nudes already up, these were dissapointing.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
to be gay.
Being gay is ****ing awesome.
When was the last time a girl showed you her breast to show you something?
Better yet, when was the last time a girl groped your crotch and *** just because she thought it would be funny?

Might want to rethink.

why r u complaining about seeing scarlett johansson naked.
Because they sucked.
This is all I need to know that Nike is gay.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Leaf, new pony match.

If you watch Lion King 3d with this friday, I'll watch the entire first season of mlp.
If you don't watch Lion King 3d with us on friday, you watch a season of an anime of my choosing.

Since your too scared to finish the original pony match :p

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Leaf, new pony match.

If you watch Lion King 3d with this friday, I'll watch the entire first season of mlp.
If you don't watch Lion King 3d with us on friday, you watch a season of an anime of my choosing.

Since your too scared to finish the original pony match :p
If this happens, you're sleeping over.

Leaf. Leaf. Leaf. LEAF. Leaf~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom