• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Oh look moved up two, I say not bad to myself.
Seems we're going to HOBO 30 and not DMT 4, Oh well Dakpo :troll:
When will the planning for WHOBO 3 start, around the middle of January

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I only did that cause of what the front page said. " Since we had five events, we consider the requirement that of a four event series, so attending two events qualifies you, which is why Morningstar and MegaFox have made the list."
i dont mind that they didnt take Mrnig off even though he didnt go to enough tournys, it gives me an idea ill enter every other tournament that way i save money and still make the PR :cool:

also i think i should be above slush

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
also i think i should be above slush
JUJment Day was the only tourny that you out played him in, just like Laurel's Ragequit is the only one he out played you in.
Every tourny that we had you two tied for either 9th, 7th, 17th. So from what I am guessing they based it off who yall lost to and beat. Which Laurel's Ragequit alone Slush took out half of the PR.
inb4coolstorybro

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
JUJment Day was the only tourny that you out played him in, just like Laurel's Ragequit is the only one he out played you in.
Every tourny that we had you two tied for either 9th, 7th, 17th. So from what I am guessing they based it off who yall lost to and beat. Which Laurel's Ragequit alone Slush took out half of the PR.
inb4coolstorybro
THIS
10x this :chuckle:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pHZUJGG0k

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Tofer sup man and sup SanAn

I've been in town for the past 12 hours haha
I think I'm gonna be here til Friday afternoon

Can't Be Faded

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm thinking of holding a smashfest or a tournament next week. Which day would be best for most of you to come? So far I'm thinking New Years' day Friday...

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
inb4coolstorybro
yes but i beat everybody he beat too unless you mean how he beat santi, cause thats just not fair considering how ive never played santi.

i know we tied at every event , yes he out placed me at laurels rage quit but like you said i out placed him at jujment day where he made dead last.

since we are practically even i think the coming in dead last place should have been the deciding factor not who he beat. just saying

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
imo, that last placing shouldn't be a deciding factor, depending on who he fought.

Seriously, all PR panels should be looking at who plays who, instead of just glancing at placements. There are a lot of cases where people get bracket *****. (See: Leaf. - 1524.423
)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey guys, I'm thinking of holding a smashfest or a tournament next week. Which day would be best for most of you to come? So far I'm thinking New Years' day Friday...
Who are you?
If you give us details, I'm sure some of the community would be willing to show up.

=====

@KoN: He beat Santi. You haven't accomplished anything on that level. If you want to, then you'll need to beat someone on the same level as Santi.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'll do it lol.

You both beat Castro and Paw.

You beat Big Boss twice.

He beat freakin Santi.

As far as bad losses, He lost to Blue Jay. You lost to Gova and Jrugs.

I don't think that makes you guys dead even.

We don't use bias. But if I did and just went with my gut feeling:

Laurel's Ragequit. We played first round. I won pretty convincingly (against my hardest MU). I later played Slush's Yoshi, who loses BADLY to marth. He took me to game3, up 2-1 stocks before I somehow came back.

He clearly deserves his +2 spots. Hell, I don't ever want to play his yoshi in tourney again simply because of how much better he's gotten.

Can't Be Faded

Smash Rookie
Hahaha, I figured most of you wouldn't remember me from the summer but I've been lurking here for quite a while. Sorry about that paw =(. I didn't eat much that day and I simply thought someone said you were providing all that food in your kitchen for free....

Address: 9118 Ridge Path. My house is on the Northwest side of town on Tezel road. It's 15 minutes away from SeaWorld. I'll provide snacks and drinks. I have 4 TVs that I'll provide, and can hold up to 5 or 6 total tv outlets. I have only one wii+ brawl...I wanted to hold it next Friday but that may change later. I'll provide more information later Friday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom