• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus + Zero Suit Samus = Final Smash Goodness + Conundrum

S

Salmon Of Doubt

Um, bomber, I was just trying to make a point and using an example from samus’ own universe to do it. If you want to think along those lines, than brawl (and melee) make no sense. None of the characters would be able to breath in the space levels of the game, and speaking of samus herself, she isn’t from earth. So the different levels of carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, and so on would kill her immediately in the castle level in today’s update, as I would assume that is on earth. Also I stated that all of these ‘rules’ may go out the window. I have no idea what the developers are planning. Why not just wait and find out instead of speculating?

Although I have to admit that it is kind of strange that nintendo was showing us ‘zamus’ as a newcomer in all the trailers, as her own character. Does this mean that getting a final smash will be common and easy to do? That is the only explanation I can think of, since in all of the games they are supposedly showing clips of, samus would have had to get the smash and use it at least once. All the other characters were still alive in most screenshots as well. but looking at it from a marketing standpoint, I think nintendo just wanted to give us someone unexpected with a large fanbase right away to gawk at. And those screenshots are set up beforehand and scrutinized, for obvious reasons, before being made public. So zamus was a gimmick, a stunt to gain more attention for the game without releasing anything really huge yet (when they first announced it). Maybe another distraction to keep some people from not noticing that we have not even had an actual gameplay video yet. Why can’t we see the developers have at it in a controlled enviroment, even, to keep spoilers to a minimum. I just want to see them, play an entire game instead of snippets! For a future game dev like kirbykid, that would be a virtual goldmine at this point. And yes, I know the physics engine changes drastically before release.

S

SuicideBomb-omber

@Falco: The ***** ass homo
thats completly sexist…..but true

S

SuicideBomb-omber

Falcofuku69 cant do **** but sit on a rock(his bed),outside(his home),drawing naked men and asking his dad if he feels horny enough for him to let falco give him a blow job but because hes such a poor, gay mo-fo his dad has to work overtime beggin’ for money on the streets. so as an end result he goes and finds a rock he cn jam up his ass while lookin at those drawings of men.

S

SuicideBomb-omber

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i huted my toe

S

Salmon Of Doubt

Dude, bomber, what the HELL is your problem? That is completely uncalled for. Yes, falco may say things a little controversial sometimes, but I think he’s pretty much harmless. Now after reading what you wrote about him, I have lost all respect for you (or as much respect as someone can have online). Why would you make up inappropriate things that you claim falco is doing? What gain would you possibly get from that? There are much more effective ways of dealing with someone you hate. In fact, with that post, you may have just been egging him on. Falco only says these things to gain attention and have people post about him.

Plus, can you imagine who might be reading that? I’m sure some people who are relatively young go online looking at stuff about brawl, harmlessly, and one of them may have come across that eloquent display of your imagination. How many lives have you scarred? Yes, I am exaggerating, but I wouldn’t know what to think if I was ten, looking for some info on my favorite game franchise, and came across that.

And with that, how old are you? Actually, I don’t even care. Just do us all a favor and stop posting.

H

homelessvagrant

Right, I agree completely with Salmon guy. We shouldn’t waste blog room for insults and threats. Lets just hope the moderators clean this up.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can’t see Hal being stupid enough to not put Zamus as a playable character without Final Smash.

Although, if they don’t, it is an easy problem that can be solved with AR for tournament play.

S

Sniffnoy

I’m disappointed. There are so many other ways they could have implemented this.

M

METROID MAN

BOMBER MAN, GO HOME, WE DONT NEED THAT, EVEN FALCO IS NOT THAT BAD….
IM NOT EVEN GUNA MAKE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE I DONT WANNA BE LOWERD EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR LEVEL…

H

homelessvagrant

There’s many ways they can implement this, many can be much worse.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well the company developing Brawl isn’t Hal now, it’s Sora.

F

falcofuku96

I thank you for your support salmon and homeless and i wont let you down. I do not come here to insult people but if someone insults me ill say something back. But now i have learned not to take it that far and i wanted to apoligize to everyone for what was said by me and i want to say sorry to everyone who runs this site for any inconviences i have caused to you guys. I promise i will never take it that far again but i do have an opinion and if people dont like my opinion, sorry

H

homelessvagrant

That’s really awesome to hear. I’m happy to see you’re back. Now we can party!

H

homelessvagrant

Yes, yes just happy for once not to be called a woman.

H

homelessvagrant

Hey Falco, Once we get brawl we got to share wii friend codes. I really would like to face your Falco.

F

falcofuku69

LOL, sure but dont think ill go light on you. Maybe we can team up and destroy everyone else. We would rule smash

H

homelessvagrant

I doubt fox’s reflector will be able to reflect or even protect from the monstrosity of a Super Smash attack.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
It’s still one hell of a laugh! Just picture it in your head; your team has only one life each and samus (your foe) is going to fire that beam and send your team flying. there doesn’t seem to be much hope left when she’s charging, when suddenly, you (as fox) jump between your team and use your reflector. All that final smash goodness will be reflected with double power and send Zamus (she’s lost her armor now) flying off!!

It is true, it’s unlikely that it’ll work *especially since his reflector is breakable…*

H

homelessvagrant

Fox is a freakin cheap skate, if anything he needs less powerPower is

nothing in smash in comparison to speed

(I wonder if there’s a Gauvin on this blog, if you don’t know what a Gauvin is don’t ask)

R

Raven

ok.. well Zamus is pretty cool
maybe some guys here have forgotten that they arent actually the characters but in fact just statues of them..
so in fact Samus and Zamus can be two different characters if that is what they wanted to do
what i would like would be something like a Ridley assist trophy, or even a metroid or space pirate

H

homelessvagrant

Statues? No, more like real characters under the evil spell of master Hand. Gargth

Top Bottom