• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus unleashed: Phanna Mint III

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I don't know why I didn't post a response when I first saw the vid a few months ago, but w/e. IMO the overall series isn't stupendous, but still good; too much repetition b/t vids for my taste. But individually, and especially this one, stood out. By itself, I'm sure most would agree it was the most entertaining Samus vid yet, and from the looks of it, probably the most technically accomplished. Makes for an awesome show. I'm sure you're actually good at the game, too. :lick: Hope to see more in the future...

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
wow! dont know you, but what the **** that vid was off the chain. thats definetly a new addition to samus's move lists, if anybody else can perfom it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
ok just to get this straight, this vid is amazing from all the perfect swd combos techs and mindgames... but the fact is, if phanna has played hundreds of matches these are just his best moments, it is harder to pull off continuos swd's in regular matches... so no offense phanna you are an amazing player but hugs and wes are better which you already said, but for the people who are claiming you are better than them... IMO

Cronius

Smash Apprentice
Did you see the multiple SWD's in a row? Those were regular matches, take a look at the life counts of the players. Phanna is amazing, and I bet he could give Wes and HuGs a run for their money.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
lololol nowai phanna only duz that **** in videoz!!11! lolol i cud prob beat him on my best lvl i use highrule wen i get serius WHUT NOW

Uck

Smash Journeyman
Sweet video I think this is the best Samus combo video I have seen.It was very entertaining thank you.I am going to be headed to the Gigabits tournament on the 17th I hope to see you there. :)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Jesus H. Christ.

All the SWD's are freakin' impressive, do not get me wrong...

...but, it's the intercepts that got me worried. Lol.

Leaving the stage against Phanna is not a bright idea, especially since Samus has a bajillion ways to **** your recovery and he exploits them all.

Beautiful piece of work.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
well, if you take a look at his other vids he doesnt swd as consistantly or win as consistantly... im sure he could be a challenge for hugs or wes but my point is just like shineblind these are only the best combos he has done... it is way overhyped just like shineblind also even though it is a awsome video...

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Stream: YouTube, Google video
Download: Filefront - (much better quality)

I hope you find the clips to be of better quality, and I've made sure the final product was shorter than my previous videos, and featured a wider variety of opponents. My editing skills still leave something to be desired, and not everyone has the same musical tastes, but I think it gets the job done. Ultimately, I just hope you find the video entertaining / stimulating. Feedback is appreciated, and so is your time in watching.

Related: Phun, Mint I, Mint II
You've got real skill man, you were mindgaming me and I wasnt even playing, never have I seen such good aplication of the super wd. Congrats on the best samus combo video ive ever seen (and ive seen em all)

Top Bottom