• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus threads thread - Read the first post you noobs!

Joker

Smash Ace
$sD said:
where did all these samus' come from???????????????????????????

who are these ppl seriously?

:confused:
Lmao
Then again i sure they are saying - who the **** is......(cant even say your name) :dizzy:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Joker said:
Lmao
Then again i sure they are saying - who the **** is......(cant even say your name) :dizzy:
Meh, we're all here to learn, a few here to teach as well, so its all good. The more the marrier. Just don't join decalering how great you are if you haven't been to a tourney.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I believe that would be orange? And more importantly the varia suit. X_X How dare you insult her? lol jk X_x

Unless your referring to the LIGHT red suit... which I would consider pink...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
MetroiDPrisM said:
I believe that would be orange? And more importantly the varia suit. X_X How dare you insult her? lol jk X_x

Unless your referring to the LIGHT red suit... which I would consider pink...
de posts u made in dis thread...
you dont seem like a likeable person :ohwell:
you remind me of dis one guy...but he's a fox player....

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
LOL man why's everyone hate me in this thread? I havent done anything wrong I just made one dumb comment and everyone blew their top. I didnt lash out and yell at anyone, I apologized and tried to make up for it. I was simply correcting his color, once again I'm sorry. I would simply choose to ignore whats going on here and leave this thread but I care what other people think about me.

To say the truth not counting this thread everyone I've met online except about 2-3 people (in my whole online career) has liked me. I'm sorry once again... For offending, being a dumb ***, and for apologizing to many times.

$sD

Smash Ace
Joker said:
Lmao

lol

just leave it at the Dollar sign
(people have lost sanity trying to figure out my name)

:laugh:

McD

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone here coming to the Trans-Canada Tournament in Toronto...playing Samus...

McD

Smash Journeyman
Oops...just realized that the tourny is in 9 hours...I'm so pumped I can't sleep...crud...well...everyone just ignore that post...and now I need to know...Any Samus Smashers in Pickering, Ontario...

Watty

Smash Lord
watty = main samus im the purple samus the sweet samus, the samus who lost his black color becasue of oro/husband :(

Top Bottom