• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Not In SSBB???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe I'm the first one to think of this, but Samus is in Smash Board's confirmed character list, so it must be true.

We all know of course that Zero Suit Samus is in, but there is NO mention of Samus in the Suit. In fact, in the first trailer, the suit BREAKS!!!

Could this be the end of the Charge Shot/Big Bomb? I'll leave it to you to decide.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I can't believe I'm the first one to think of this, but Samus is in Smash Board's confirmed character list, so it must be true.

We all know of course that Zero Suit Samus is in, but there is NO mention of Samus in the Suit. In fact, in the first trailer, the suit BREAKS!!!

Could this be the end of the Charge Shot/Big Bomb? I'll leave it to you to decide.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
From Sakurai's own words on the Smash Dojo,

Don't worry, you'll still be able to play as regular Samus too.
EPIC. FAIL.

HaXer

Smash Cadet
Of Course

OF course samus is in SSBB. What was u thinking. Samus is very popular character. Those confirmed characters are in start of game. Oh and i remember that samus is confirmed.

Maeotian

Smash Cadet
What are you talking about? Of course Samus is still in SSBB. Who was the one who fired that large Charge Shot in the first trailer? Sure wasn't Kirby.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I have to agree on Sensai on this one. This thread smells of epic failure. Why wouldn't Samus be in brawl? Since:

1. Zero-suit Samus is in brawl and is confirmed to be unlocked under certain conditions while playing Samus. (check the website in two days)

2. Samus is both confirmed to be in Nintendo Power and in concept art.

3. Samus was in the first and second Smash Brothers.

4. Is a popular character and still has popular games in the U.S.

Too bad I cannot find funny pictures to post. >.>

Edit to not spam: Rofl at the post below me. :D

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
You know, if you people would've just stopped posting after the first person pointed out that the topic-starter is not the genius that he thought he was, I wouldn't have to waste my time closing this bull****.

Just some food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom