• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Dito Matches (vids)

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Hi

I recorded some friendly ******* around with my bud Mizar, he just recently picked up Samus but i think hes doing well for it :)
The matches were on wifi and of course there was a bit of lag and various dumb actions here and there so dont blame us for it please, we know it ^_^
The vids can be found in my youtube profile and there are a total of 6 of it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ehmoshimoshi

We hope you at least have as much fun watching them as we had playing! And watch how i got triple dair combo'd woot :D

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Um... I think you mean triple Zair combo, otherwise I'm blind. But that's a pretty strong possibility also.

But yeah those vids were great. For just picking up Samus, Mizar plays great. It was crazy how you guys made the last stock last so long on the first vid. Oh a funny thing about that vid, the grapple "malfunction" happened to you Orichalcum.

Near the end when you're wop'ing him with zair on the right side of battlefield you use Zair once in the air before getting knocked to the left side. when you try to tether the ledge it doesn't stick and you have to use up b to recover. So this does happen at times.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Oh now that you mentioned it. Its very weird and shouldnt happen actually Oo maybe it had to do something with the bomb exploding there but i doubt it? no idea why it is like that.
haha yeah it really was long and exciting but after rewatching you find numerous situation this match could have ended earlier =)

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Uhhhhh I think I called dibs on the "z-air" tag. Let's ditto for it.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Lol

didnt knew that. im using various tags and i just liked the z-air. gonna switch to a different then. and i would dito you if it wasnt for the distance between us unless you dont mind lagging alot

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'm glad that's out of the way. I was thinking, "This must be n00b, because I don't know anyone else who goes by the name 'z-air.'" But then I inferred that it wasn't n00b, because he uses the salmon colored Varia Suit. I was still suspicious, though. Recently, Xyro77 came across a fellow who played as Samus with the Gravity Suit color, and this person called himself "Dryn." Xyro77 asked me if it was me whom he brawled with, and I told him no. Funnily, he told me that he didn't think it was me, because Xyro77 beat this guys behind. I'm thinking, "Um, we never brawled, so why do speak well of me?"

You can ask just about anyone here though who has brawled with me online. They like my Samus. Hehe. I was told by my brother when I brawled with PangLand, that I fight "crazy" and "like a monster." PangLand called my Samus, "Spamus." Hehe. This other guy I brawled with recently told me that the way I used my Homing Missiles was "beastly." I brawled with someone here yesterday who calls him or herself Darky Sama. And, then there is someone else who calls himself "Fuzzy" at All is Brawl. I brawled with him today, but we only did one ditto match. Oh, and then yesterday, after I fought someone's Falco, I lost that match, but he then played as Samus, and I two-stocked him!

Yeah, I'm feeling kind of better.

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
Psh, I knew that waste n00b because Z-air didn't buffer a spot dodge pivot downtilt.

Lol.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
This thread is now about raising Dryn's self esteem.

EDIT: LOL @ mafia
EDIT2: wrong thread

Mizar

Smash Ace
Ah, thanks. Why is the good stuff always at the end recently? Oh and I thought Ori was the one who did the combo, maybe thats why I missed it. But yeah very nice.
Thanks, ^^
Also, between 1:55 and 2:05 in that video Orichalcum fires like 8 billion missiles at my *** and I dodge alot of em ''matrix like'' :laugh:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Z3cXFdFkE&fmt=18

Thanks for the comments all :)

Mizar

Smash Ace
BAMP for great justice.

Edit: Everytime I watch the 6:41 minute vid I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! at the end.

Top Bottom