• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salty Highlights

Zonak

Smash Cadet
These are always really enjoyable. I like how I popped up in Pt. 30 despite not having played with you for like 2 months.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
hey would it be ok to send in vids if its vs a cpu?
Unless it's really crazy/dumb stuff, probably wouldn't really be in the spirits of Salty highlights. Definitely do not send footage of a poor helpless CPU getting bullied ;~;

Last edited:

DraconisMarch

Smash Apprentice
You gonna bring that Falcon to a tournament? Or that G&W for that matter?

Last edited:

Dillo64

Smash Apprentice
Just want to say thanks for all the fun/awesome times doof.

One of these days though, Ganon will fall. And he will fall hard. Hard I say.

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
An eventual turbo segment could certainly happen \owo/
That would totally be what'sup! I've seen some RIDICULOUSLY cool combos in Turbo. (ignoring noobish infinites used only by those too salty to play legit)

PerryGriffith

Smash Rookie
I'm SO salty that there isn't a Salty Highlight in Turbo Mode >3>
Ah, turbo mode is pretty insane. I can't tell, however, if it is just as hard to get great looking combos in turbo mode as it is in regular mode. I mean, does it take that much skill to make turbo mode combos look really good? Either way, I too am salty that there aren't any turbo mode highlights.

Top Bottom