• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salty Highlights

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
Ah, turbo mode is pretty insane. I can't tell, however, if it is just as hard to get great looking combos in turbo mode as it is in regular mode. I mean, does it take that much skill to make turbo mode combos look really good? Either way, I too am salty that there aren't any turbo mode highlights.

I don't know, why don't you tell me if Turbo combos are hard and look good? I gave birth to some of the factors about turbo today. Factors that people never explored. Here, watch these:

Each combo gets betters than the last

COMBO @ 1:02

THE ONE MINUTE CHALLENGE [TURBO]
Replays start @ 3:05 and there are some LEGIT combos.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

I don't know, why don't you tell me if Turbo combos are hard and look good? I gave birth to some of the factors about turbo today. Factors that people never explored. Here, watch these:

Each combo gets betters than the last

COMBO @ 1:02

THE ONE MINUTE CHALLENGE [TURBO]
Replays start @ 3:05 and there are some LEGIT combos.

Came to this topic to see if new Salty Highlights were posted, only to see its been hijacked by your turbo **** again.

Keep it to your own topics man, if people are interested they'll post there.

Last edited:

Haden

Came to this topic to see if new Salty Highlights were posted, only to see its been hijacked by your turbo **** again.

Keep it to your own topics man, if people are interested they'll post there.
umad bro? The comment I made was directly relevant to a question asked here on this forums, about a game type you probably aren't anywhere close to good enough to compete in.

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
umad bro? The comment I made was directly relevant to a question asked here on this forums, about a game type you probably aren't anywhere close to good enough to compete in.
Except people are interested in Bidoof making funny stuff with his high quality productions in turbo mode, not some VCR crap made by a 15 old dude that has to make shameless plugs into other people topics so he can get a couple of views.

Stop dude, you are not right, just stop.

Narpas_sword

about a game type you probably aren't anywhere close to good enough to compete in.
It's this ****ty attitude that bugs me tbh.

You keep saying people aren't good enough, when it's just that people don't give a **** about turbo.

anyway, I'm stopping here, get your last word in if you must. i don't want to degrade this awesome topic any further.

Last edited:

Haden

It's this ****ty attitude that bugs me tbh.

You keep saying people aren't good enough, when it's just that people don't give a **** about turbo.

anyway, I'm stopping here, get your last word in if you must. i don't want to degrade this awesome topic any further.
You already degraded it with your salt. gg. have a nice day.

Haden

Except people are interested in Bidoof making funny stuff with his high quality productions in turbo mode, not some VCR crap made by a 15 old dude that has to make shameless plugs into other people topics so he can get a couple of views.

Stop dude, you are not right, just stop.
You're a biggot. Someone asked about turbo combos, I gave them turbo combos. It has nothing to do with plugging. The only reason I posted them in the first place is because I requested a Turbo salty highlights and someone responded with a question referencing the difficulties of turbo, I responded with the likes. Also, I'm older than 15, make more than you and your parents and also recorded those videos with a phone, not a VCR, which again, makes you a biggot. Now, if you don't mind, why don't you say something relevant for once?

Last edited:

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
You're a biggot. Someone asked about turbo combos, I gave them turbo combos
Someone asked for BIDOOF turbo combos, not crappy low level low quality stuff.

And yes, I'm a biggot.

Also, I'm older than 15, make more than you and your parents and also recorded those videos with a phone, not a VCR, which again, makes you a biggot. Now, if you don't mind, why don't you say something relevant for once?
You think you are older than 15. But you are not.
Make more what ? Hate ? Crap ? Bad videos ?
If it's money, I really really really doubt it. The camera you recorded is pretty **** for example, like Nokia V3 crap.

I'm saying something relevant. I'm telling you to stop being a pushover. I'm educating children. That's pretty relevant, since your parents didn't do so.

Last edited:

Haden

Someone asked for BIDOOF turbo combos, not crappy low level low quality stuff. Actually, after going back and reading the comments, you're full of ****. No one asked BIDOOF for Turbo anything except for me. You know what's even funnier, the person asking about Turbo combos did so responding to my comment, thus directing it at me. Again, you fail, extremely hard I might add. In fact, you're so slow that you couldn't read on a basic 1st grade level yet, you want to call other people 15? Best joke I ever heard.

And yes, I'm a biggot. No need to repeat what we already know.

You think you are older than 15. But you are not. (Work 2 jobs and have a degree in economics = more man than you)
Make more what ? Hate ? Crap ? Bad videos ? Salary, life choices, responsible engagements. etc. I however will point out the obvious fact that you came in here producing hate with a heaping side of salt. Doing so about a game variant you know nothing about and probably can't even play yourself.
If it's money, I really really really doubt it. The camera you recorded is pretty **** for example, like Nokia V3 crap. FACE-PALM* are you ********? I didn't record a camera, I recorded WITH a camera.

(actually it's a Galaxy with the frame buffer as well as shutter catch turned off to drive down static display when recording flickered lighting, like all cameras do when recording a TV. Basically to prevent an entire screen of static, I recorded at 480p no shutter/buffer rather than the default 720p it is originally set to. But then again.... you sound like the type of guy who knows nothing about that, much less the next topic, money.)

Let me ask you this. Do you know how much gold was price per oz in the year 2002? Okay, now reference a spike in value due to inflation roughly around year 2008 to early 2009. The over 200 oz of gold I had... yea I sold it. I own a portfolio of silver commodities with a lingered interest share margin roughly about 220%. Do you know what 220% of 35$ is? Okay, after you try to do basic math, probably failing, multiply your total by 600, that's about a ROUGH estimate of how many oz of silver I have in just 1 portfolio. So when you get that number come to me in awe... because i collect that interest for free every december the 21st. Then again.... you probably have noooooooooo idea what I'm talking about. I wouldn't expect a biggot to regardless.

I'm saying something relevant. I'm telling you to stop being a pushover. I'm educating children. That's pretty relevant, since your parents didn't do so. A pushover failtroll starting **** calling someone else a pushover? Fail again fail troll. I win.
"relevant" says the guy on smashboards egging on and on about nothing smash related. It would probably be best if you stuck to looking stupid in smash only, not life... my advice... talk smash brah.

Last edited:

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
"relevant" says the guy on smashboards egging on and on about nothing smash related. It would probably be best if you stuck to looking stupid in smash only, not life... my advice... talk smash brah.

All my posts are Smash related when they are not call outs.

You are a human turd, just deal with it dude lel

Kaeldiar

Smash Ace
Hey! I want to submit something to Salty Highlights, but I only have a recording of it through the built-in record function. What's the best way to turn it into something you'd accept? Borrow a cap card and play the replay while recording with the cap card?

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
In the end, Ganon always wins. Always.

Part 50 description on YT though T_T

Top Bottom