• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt (STORY HAS BEEN POSTED!)

DC

Smash Cadet
(actually ill take this comment back)

Stop obsessing over one ***** and find a new one imo.

Purple

Hi guys!
Dude Salt, I know you wanted to get back at this girl, but you did something extremely terrible.

It wasn't that guy's fault this happened, but you c0ckblocked him.

That's like a major man-law violation dude.
nah, he didn't. The man will man up and do some work for that *****.

or not.

w/e

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
looooooooool. I would have done it too salt(maybe not as professional as a note to the mom haha), very nice vag-block.

it's not like girls, sex, or anything will matter in several years after HS anyway. i regret most of the p*ssy i've gotten.. getting my **** wet just isn't a big deal anymore.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
good ****, salt.

and i've chased after chicks for longer than that. but the one i've been with for the last 2.5 years, i didn't have to chase at all. things like that are really situational, and even though the easy advice to give and examine is "find a new woman/its obvious she was just playing you", if you think its worth it, then its not bad at all, in my opinion.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Honestly, from now on, just take about two weeks on a girl. If **** isn't flying, dump it.
A two week timespan does sound pretty good;
I also run very aggressive game now, so I ought to know whats up between the two of us within a few days lol

Top Bottom