• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt (STORY HAS BEEN POSTED!)

Saltix

Smash Lord
I am about to SALT up someone's life;
you don't **** with the emotions of the saltiest man in the state of GA

i'll explain after school today...

DC

Smash Cadet
When the **** did Xaltis change his name and move to GA?

Purple

Hi guys!
DC stop trolling, we already know saltix is the original salt man

by the way i got your text, i just realized what you were referring to :(

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I've been JV 3-stocked by a friend
Metaknight vs Ganondorf.
Me metaknight.
F*** this game.

Saltix

Smash Lord
So here's the deal;
There's this girl who i had been (no longer) chasing since may of 2009;
I have put in nearly 12 months of work with this girl and got NOTHING.
(I see her in school, text and talk to her all the time; no classes together, and we have never hungout to this date... I feel so foolish for letting this carry on into 2010)

Regardless of the fact that we've never hung out outside of school, she agreed to be my prom date when I asked her in feb (prom is this saturday). She decides to let me know in April, 2 weeks before prom, that we shouldn't go anymore; That she heard "I liked someone else and would rather go with her"

At this point, her, her friend, and her friends date leave our group, dropping 3 people. This messes up limo and dinner reservations for the entire group; Gwinnett goes on spring break, and the sunday we return she gets into a relationship;

This is where the salt comes into play;

She goes on fb and makes a status; she's attempting to sleep over her bf's house on friday, her plan being if she stayed out past midnight, her mother would HAVE to let her sleep over.

Now I put in 11 months of work.. This guy put in 1 WEEK.
I had lost too many nights sleep over this girl, threatened (jokingly) to kill my friends, I wasted far too many 11:11 wishes to COUNT to let this happen.

Her mother conveniently works @ my school; I wrote this anonymous letter to her mother:

"It has been brought to my attention as well as the attention of many others that your daughter has plans to spend the night over her boyfriend's house today, 4/16/2010

Her poorly constructed plan consisted on the sole basis that if she were to stay out past midnight, you would have to let her stay the night out. I'm sure you know how teenagers are, as you were one once as well. As a parent, it is your inalienable right to know of your child's actions and whereabouts."

I'm salty as ****.

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol @ Saltix

I had something like that happen to me once, only I didn't like a s1ut and I only put my senior year's worth of effort into her. Oh, and apparently I had a chance at (separate) points with both her and her twin sister. Neither of them told me.

Put simply, don't take no **** from no *****es. Seems to me like you got played for 11 months from someone who wasn't even going to give you a chance. That's your own fault for not realizing it :)

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
11 months?
Dedicated.

But move on.
You really won't get anywhere being salty at a girl that never gave you a chance.
and snitching's bad. That's not cool.

Purple

Hi guys!
Saltix, you could get much better girls than that ***** *** ****.

Lemme get her facebook, i'll ruin her life just for you

Saltix

Smash Lord
**** son. Mama gon' knock you outtt
She aint gonna knowww
had someone else deliver ;)
lol @ Saltix

I had something like that happen to me once, only I didn't like a s1ut and I only put my senior year's worth of effort into her. Oh, and apparently I had a chance at (separate) points with both her and her twin sister. Neither of them told me.

Put simply, don't take no **** from no *****es. Seems to me like you got played for 11 months from someone who wasn't even going to give you a chance. That's your own fault for not realizing it :)
The this is she was either VERY good @ playing me, or I messed **** up somewhere down the line. I think it's a little bit of both. She came to my football games wearing my jersey # for Christ's sake. I mean, I've talked to other girls during this 11 month period of course, but she was the main one.

At times I realized what was going on, and I was very direct with her and what I wanted, but
11 months?
Dedicated.

But move on.
You really won't get anywhere being salty at a girl that never gave you a chance.
and snitching's bad. That's not cool.
As far as females go, I've always been dedicated, nothing different this time around, and honestly I played my cards SO wrong in HS, and I do regret it very much, but you live and learn.
And I did it out of salt lol.
Saltix, you could get much better girls than that ***** *** ****.

Lemme get her facebook, i'll ruin her life just for you
Looking back on it, I honestly don't know why I was stuck on her for so **** long. She's not even a dime piece (lol) a 7.5 at best. I've always had high standards, and I've known who I can attract, but it's difficult when your emotions come into play :/
Panama City did a lot for me; helped me realize what I don't have to put up with...

Honestly, I might let you do that; I do want her and her BF to break up and let her come crawling back to me like the last time though, and I intend to be VERY direct with her if this happens again.. I'm not as foolish this time around

Oh and for the record, Rayku when I used to vent to you about my girl problems, this is the same chick
Jamaal, the last tourney I was at when I almost gave you my pool spot to go chill with the girl, but came back because she cancel'd on me? Same chick

gallax

Smash Hero
yo saltix, it sounds like u were the nice guy. heres what u need to do. next time u see her walk up to her and be like yo, what the h3ll is going on here? we made all these reservations for limos and (insert whatever else u made plans for) and now u r dating someone else and ur excuse was u heard i like someone else? yo i need to know if this is a joke or r u seriously ditching me cuz if u r ive got other things i need to do and this bs is holding me up.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
That chick had better be atleast a 7 for you to have done all of that.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh, and about the playing cards in HS so wrong thing:

I missed out on like 6 different girls, I found out, 'cause I was dating the same ***** (read it, *****. God I don't know why I stuck with her) for 3 years. **** sucks, dude. Gotta take it and leave it

gallax

Smash Hero
listen to rayku. ur in high school!!! the point is to experiment in hs. dnot waste ur time on one girl. find another and give her ur man power then take her woman power and do it again.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Also, from experience and just plain common sense that I lacked for some reason:

If a ***** plays hard to get in high school, she **** well ain't worth it.

Purple

Hi guys!
lemme hit that up man. I'll give her some nice emotions :).

Then i'll **** her up! :mad:

Don't worry though, i won't touch her.

At all, i got other girl plans.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Btw, sounds like you got played lol.

No need to be salty about it, learn from it and move on.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Oh, and about the playing cards in HS so wrong thing:

I missed out on like 6 different girls, I found out, 'cause I was dating the same ***** (read it, *****. God I don't know why I stuck with her) for 3 years. **** sucks, dude. Gotta take it and leave it
I feel so foolish for giving up chances to be with others because of this girl man, sounds like we pretty much did the same thing except
YOU ACTUALLY DATED HER
listen to rayku. ur in high school!!! the point is to experiment in hs. dnot waste ur time on one girl. find another and give her ur man power then take her woman power and do it again.
Also, from experience and just plain common sense that I lacked for some reason:

If a ***** plays hard to get in high school, she **** well ain't worth it.
I wish I had someone to tell me this **** a while back, but it's whatever. Learned my lesson the hard way.
Btw, sounds like you got played lol.

No need to be salty about it, learn from it and move on.
I did, I'll admit lol;
Oh well, she's a closed chapter in my life.
Unless she decides she wants to surface again.
In which case I'll have some TRUE closure :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Learning your lesson the hard way, through experience, is the best way to learn things. Might not be the most enjoyable, but you'll actually learn something instead of being curious about what would really happen and if you would be any different from others' stories.

BunBun

Smash Master
Dude Salt, I know you wanted to get back at this girl, but you did something extremely terrible.

It wasn't that guy's fault this happened, but you c0ckblocked him.

That's like a major man-law violation dude.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Dude Salt, I know you wanted to get back at this girl, but you did something extremely terrible.

It wasn't that guy's fault this happened, but you c0ckblocked him.

That's like a major man-law violation dude.
**** that ***** man:/

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Her mother conveniently works @ my school; I wrote this anonymous letter to her mother:

"It has been brought to my attention as well as the attention of many others that your daughter has plans to spend the night over her boyfriend's house today, 4/16/2010

Her poorly constructed plan consisted on the sole basis that if she were to stay out past midnight, you would have to let her stay the night out. I'm sure you know how teenagers are, as you were one once as well. As a parent, it is your inalienable right to know of your child's actions and whereabouts."

I'm salty as ****.
LOL RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo dude,
playas gun be playas

aint nothing you can do.

some guys are just meant for p u ssy

and others,
loneliness.

Top Bottom