• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai's whiteboard team.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Considering that Meta Knight is aiming to be the strongest warrior in the galaxy or something in the Kirby games.... it makes sense to me why he was and will probably forever be top tier. But I do agree he needs to be toned down some.
But I love the art in the white board image. And although it was probably obvious, I am glad to see Marth. Fire Emblem characters are in a weird situation when it comes to Smash.
Hoshi no Kirby provided a great take on the Meta-master.
I'm glad to see Marusu because he's just so GOSH DARN SEXY. Moe moe moe!
& at The Killah, Yep, it was the Dev team, he didn't draw it himself! Got a twit-pic'd compliment to them I guess.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
The only character in that drawing that I felt was a little out of place was ZSS, if this was indeed any indication of some characters we should expect to make a return I'm surprised to see ZSS that quickly.

I'm probably looking into this far too much though.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
another thing i noticed while looking at the drawing is that if you look really close at the bottom, you can see some sort of bold writing.

could it be the new game title?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was going to say that that was just shading, but on closer inspection, yeah, it looks like the very tops of some letters.

Huh.

Top Bottom