• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai too good! Victory pose for certain match ups! (Video Uploaded!!!)

Falcomaster16

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if any1 post about this yet but if you use certain characters to fight each other, sometime randomly they will do something different that the usual 3 victory poses.

The only one I know for sure 100% is Fox vs Falco. If Fox wins the match, sometime he will say:
"mada mada dama Falco" (dunno how to write it in japanese) which roughly translate to "You're not ready yet Falco"

This is probably one of the coolest feature ever and it would be great if people can find all of them.

This happen when I was playing with my friend and it was a super intense match with me winning at the end. The crowd went wild (like 5 of us) when Fox said that to Falco haha.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD52AWKy1AI

dun mind the floor haha
Fox aslo tells Falco: "Better luck next time Falco."

It's good to know that there's more than 1 special victory poseand phrase.

TheLake

Smash Master
Wolf says "Play times over starfox" and I forget what falco says to fox.

I hope theres more than this though...gotta keep on experminenting I guess?

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon: SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

Snake: NO! *snaps Falcon's neck and announcer says, "this game's winner....is...snake?

Pit:THE FIGHT IS ON!

Pikachu:No. No it is NOT on. Wanna know why? That was horribly lame, and cheesy, and to be frank, you ALREADY put the icing on the fruit pie by dressing up as a frickin' pseudo cupid. Does it work nancy boy? Huh? Does it work dressing up as a stupid little fairy man and prancing about saying the fight is on all the **** time when the fight is most assuredly NOT on?

Pit: I am an angel...

Pikachu: What yo mommy says don't count.

Pit: I thought Pikachu's couldn't talk!

Pikachu: Didn't stop me from talking to yo mom last night as I killed that *****.

Pit: YOU KILLED MY MOTHER? *teary eyes

Pikachu: THEN I ***** HER CORPSE!

Pit:OH MY GOD NO!

Pikachu: How quaint, she said the same thing too before I fried her ***.

Pit: runs off crying*

Ike: That was a douchebag move Pikachu

Pikachu: Screw him, he shouldn't have hit me with his stupid little magic arrows.

Olimar: I LIKE BURGERS!

Pikachu: ....

Ike:....

Bowser with gold outfit: I AM A BANANUH!

Olimar: OOH THAT NICE BANDANA THERE PIKACHU! CAN I USE FOR HAMBURGER?

Ike: NO WAIT OLIMAR DON'T!

Olimar: Takes off green gangster bandana and puts it on*

Pikachu: PEEKAA CHUUU ^__^

Olimar: OH WHAT THE HELL MAN! THIS RAT BE TRIPPIN!

Ike: *Runs self through on sword

Olimar: HEY YO! LET'S JUST SMOKE THIS PUNK *** ASIAN!

Pikachu: P....I...KA?

Olimar: *Pikmin pull out glocks and shoot pikachu

Bowser: RING RING RING RING RING RING, BANANA PHONE! *turns to Olimar RAWWWWWWR Mister! >=D

Olimar: You know it's hard out here for a pimp.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Sigma should totally have been in this game. You can't beat him, because whenever he loses, he just comes back twice as huge and powerful as before. Or better yet, how about CATS? "All your base...would have belonged to us if you hadn't hacked. Cheater."

But yeah, those lines are cool. I don't think there are any others. Sakurai must like the Star Fox games. HA! I told you we had a higher power on our side.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I don't know if anyone posted this, but I think it was mentioned on the Smash Trivia update that the winner of the match can choose what vitory pose comes up by pressing a certain button or something...

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know if anyone posted this, but I think it was mentioned on the Smash Trivia update that the winner of the match can choose what vitory pose comes up by pressing a certain button or something...
This has been around since at least Melee (dunno about 64).

Top Bottom