• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai reveals Old, New and Teases.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Wait... I'm filling in the pieces of the puzzle...

The Canon comes from Kirby Super Star... so did the HalBerd, AND METAKNIGHT...

WADDLE DEE CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL.

Someone replaced DeDeDe...
That's real stupid Sariku the relation between pokemon and Kirby is staggering. Pokemon run by popularity rather than PRA. But with Lucario Munchlax means nothing and that update was not awesome for deconfirming him. Lucario's greatest foe is PT and the returning Jiggly and Mewtwo. And that in the end will be his dismise.

And the greatest of all updates was Pokemon Trainer. :007:

Anti Lucario pro Squirtle thread, lol.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
I think Sakurai is trying to break the record for the highest number of crappy update weeks in a row. So far, he's almost got three. Two more crappy disappointing updates to go, Sakurai! You can do it! -_-;;;

That guy is starting to piss me off. Give. Us. A. ****ing. Character. You. *******.
I laughed at this. Such little faith in his hero.... and his name is Super Smash Master?

That's real stupid Sariku the relation between pokemon and Kirby is staggering. Pokemon run by popularity rather than PRA. But with Lucario Munchlax means nothing and that update was not awesome for deconfirming him. Lucario's greatest foe is PT and the returning Jiggly and Mewtwo. And that in the end will be his dismise.

And the greatest of all updates was Pokemon Trainer. :007:

Anti Lucario pro Squirtle thread, lol.
I'm glad to see people remember my anti-lucario thread.

Speaking of which. The fact that Lyn isn't playable should tell you people that Lucario isn't playable. I mean if Munchlax is only a pokeball, then the same fate will occur for Lucario.

Ike - Playable - Path of Radiance
Squirtle - Playable - 1st Gen
Pikachu - Playable - 1st Gen
Lyn - Item - Gaiden
Deoxys - Item - 3rd Gen
Munchlax - Item - 4th Gen

Does that make sense?

Seriously, who wants a loser like Lamecario in the game?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/_the_sandman_/spicy.jpg

MicEdit: Enough with that picture, it's borderline appropriate, and I can tell you I'm getting tired of seeing it thrown up whenever Lucario is mentioned. Post the link without the IMG tags if you HAVE to post the picture that everyone's already seen. Again.

Avengeants

Smash Rookie
I'm going to use as a counter-pick stage for Kirby
Suck them up, point towards the beam... A!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
UM, DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH, THAT HE SAID "IT'S THE HAHILBIRD...ISN'T IT?"
WOAH, HE SAID "ISN'T IT?" SOOO IS IT? MAYBE THERE ARE TWO HAILBIRDS
OR..... DARE I SAY IT.....
MORE THAN TWO! HAHAHAHAHHA.....:laugh:
Actually, it's "It’s Meta Knight’s battleship...isn’t it?" Which if anything, hints that it might have been stolen, like I suspected a while back.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I don't know, I hate that the stage starts on the dock. But this only because of my disaproval and dislike of walk off stage. they seem to take part of the fun out of brawl. Fortunately this stage doesn't seem to last there for long. I hope you stay there for as short as possible.

Avengeants

Smash Rookie
Corneria isn't banned lol, you can usually counterpick it. And this stage doesn't seem to have rogue Arwings in the baackground

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Honestly, why am I still a member here? Video game sites that are Non-Smash related are usually more grateful about the updates than here. Even GAMEFAQS is more grateful for goodness sake.

This is a cool update and people still ***** about the first two updates of this week. It's not like it was a 'You Must Recover' update. >_>

Rash

Smash Ace
Honestly, why am I still a member here? Video game sites that are Non-Smash related are usually more grateful about the updates than here. Even GAMEFAQS is more grateful for goodness sake.

This is a cool update and people still ***** about the first two updates of this week. It's not like it was a 'You Must Recover' update. >_>
Exactly.

You'll have people who want nothing but newcomer and returning-character updates, and then you'll have people complaining about the Dojo spoiling the game too much. Then whenever something comes up that's a "You Must Recover" kind of update, everyone goes apesh*t, even if the previous day had a mindblowing reveal.

You can't satisfy anyone.

jambre

Smash Apprentice
in the screen (egruntz post) yoshi is not flinching but isnt in 2nd jump !!

xenogears23

Smash Apprentice
you must all be fools to be giving this update ANY kind of warm welcome or other conjecture

we' re being robbed this week

we've been given 3 insanely crappy updates in a row...and you should ALL be mad as hell!

if i could i would ***** slap sakurai so hard for even thinking it was appropriate to do this to his fans

tommorows update needs to redeem this sry lot of junk or i'm gonna start taking heads

who's with me!?

NukeA6

Smash Master
you must all be fools to be giving this update ANY kind of warm welcome or other conjecture

we' re being robbed this week

we've been given 3 insanely crappy updates in a row...and you should ALL be mad as hell!

if i could i would ***** slap sakurai so hard for even thinking it was appropriate to do this to his fans

tommorows update needs to redeem this sry lot of junk or i'm gonna start taking heads

who's with me!?
You're the fool. You should be happy we are getting daily updates. If it pisses you off so much, just stay away from Smashbros.com and wait till December 3.

I think this update is great. Got a problem with that? Deal with it.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
why are people complaining about this when people said there are lack of updates on stages

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah people need to stop complaining. so what if we don't get a character, it's good to know what else will happen in this game. and to tell you the truth, i really want to see the announced stages show up still. i wanna see mario circuit in action and the Metal Gear stage.

besides, last week was great! i don't know why people complained about it

Halberd for the win!

iMichael

Smash Lord
Another lame update in my opinion. I still say Munchlax was the best update ever, since it COMPLETELY confirmed 4th Generation of Pokemon to be in Brawl. Now Lucario has chances ><

To the Halberd... nice I suppose. I didn't expect to play on this Stage much anywho.
Munchlax best update ever?:laugh:

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
It’s Wednesday, middle of a rather mediocre week for Dojo updates. Today’s update is a stage we’ve known about for years, MetaKnight’s craft, the Battleship Halberd. Other than being the setting of a stage, it’s also the ship that’s been seen off the Primid.
Totally agree.

The new thing are the arms and beam... not much to be happy.

This update makes me feel there wasn't one.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
This makes me think that Meta Knight is a little full of himself. I mean he has a ship that is basically his face... Well he is basically a face..
Very cool stage. I'd like to get a new character this week though..

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to use as a counter-pick stage for Kirby
Suck them up, point towards the beam... A!
Though we obviously don't know how it acts in Brawl, characters are invincible they're a star from being spit out by Kirby. Not sure if it stops as they start to pop up, or if it lasts through that.

There's a few other things that can be gleaned from this update, if you look. A Zamus aerial and Yoshi not flinching while Metaknight attacks him are two things that've been pointed out so far.

Be friggin' optimistic and hope it's leading up to a super-awesome update to close out the week. Pessimism is teh lamez0r.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I do like this stage, but I thought there'd be something...grander? But the combo cannon does bring back memories. Terrible, terrible, robotic arm molested memories. I hope it doesn't hold you in front of the cannon again. >_>

I can't stop laughing at kirby's new expression. I love it!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I do like this stage, but I thought there'd be something...grander? But the combo cannon does bring back memories. Terrible, terrible, robotic arm molested memories. I hope it doesn't hold you in front of the cannon again. >_>
LOL I have a very strong feeling that it will XDDD

Top Bottom