• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai hits the City!

Brawl Melee 64

Smash Cadet
Wow, what an amazing stage, and big too!! To me, every single stage announced so far is so unique and fun. Im looking forward to playing in all of them ^^

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
hey, just joking dude!, the only thing I meant is that... well I don't know what I meant to say... >.<
Well, guess I'll just edit my post and fix the bashing thing...
didn't mean to 'hurt' anyone though
suuuuuuuuure u didnt...XDDDDDDDDD...hey think we'll get another stage from MOTHER3 when the game comes out???

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
well, I don't speak english, but dutch, so sorry if i don't know evrything about english language... ;)
Anyways I thought you meant the overall mother series (+ earthbound)
nope (^^)v Just Mother 3

and what does Japanese have to do with English????..............and arent u typing in English?????? O.o

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
I said -typed- that I don't know everything, so I didn't mean that I don't know NOTHING about english...
Actually, Japanese doesn't have anything to do with english, but you DID type it in letters, not in japanese marks -or whatever you call them...- Just got a little confused, thats all

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I said -typed- that I don't know everything, so I didn't mean that I don't know NOTHING about english...
Actually, Japanese doesn't have anything to do with english, but you DID type it in letters, not in japanese marks -or whatever you call them...- Just got a little confused, thats all
O that XDDDDD...I was just using Romaji (^^)v

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually i'd like two Assist Trophies from Mother 3:

Yokuba (in his final form) and Scary Womanizing Pig Mask (best name ever).

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
They list him as "Fearsome Pig mask" in Starmen's walkthrough. It's a muscular pig army officer that you have to fight twice.

You can distract him in battle using items related to his favorite music band. Things like this are not surprising in the Mother series.

Razed

Smash Ace
Wow, this stage is huge and looks quite hectic. I love the look of it, but I hope it doesn't replace Hyrule Temple. = /
Psh, HT wasn't that fun... there wasn't anything exciting about it! Unlike this one... wow... I REALLY can't wait to play!

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
There even was a link to a vid with his 2nd battle in my previous post, if someone wanted to know how he looks like .

Top Bottom