• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai all characters to have new moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm
(you'll find the tid-bit of info you want by ctrl+f sakurai)
According to this (reliability is probably questionable) Sakurai wants all the characters to have new moves and wants to include a lot of new characters. Its not much and pretty vague, but its something we can discuss. And in the end thats all these boards are right?

Zero-X

Smash Rookie
If he means all the characters including veterans, I wouldn't say that's the best idea. Adding slight changes to characters is fine, but completely changing all of their movesets (which seems to be what they're saying) is not a good idea. At least in my opinion.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I must say this is one of the poorly reporting things out there.

As far as I have seen, Sakurai actually said "It's fun making moves for new characters." Somehow people either added to this or somehow thought that meant "New moves for characters." There is little to back this up, but it's gotten everywhere.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
There are several topics already on this, and each one has quoted a different website saying the same exact thing. It's generally excepted to be fake/a misinterpretation, because it originally came from ZeldaInformer. I don't mean to be rude to the OP, but it is annoying me how there's a new thread of the day regarding this everytime I come on to check the threads.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
People are just grasping at straws. And yeah, I think there is a thread for this in the Smash 4 discussion forum.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom