• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saint Shadow: A Marth MCV

TKD

Smash Lord
This is a Marth Combo Vid starring Oria's gameplay. This player just won 1st at a local tourney in our hometown in Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLAVHOa74-s

One of the best over here! He gets even scarier at tourneys, now that he switched from spacies to maining Marth.

I'd like to know what you guys think, so comment if you don't mind. Thanks!

GOTM

Smash Champion
that is a very pretty and smooth marth. very good.

i'd like to see him against a lot of american players.

Smash Rookie
Really nice marth!

What's the name of the songs used in the video, by the way?

spKz

Smash Ace
nice one, was a good watch.

do you have other vids of your marth? ^___^ <3

EDIT - I found some on your youtube account ^__^ whoops <3

Aioria

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the comments... I don't really have that much videos of my Marth or either me playing... but I think we are going to upload some because the ones there are really old ...

PS: they are some of my Link there too.

Edit: The songs are from OcRemix... the first is from Chrono Trigger "Through the Dark" and I don't know the name of the second one but is from Gundam Wing.

metroid1117

Smash Master
The second song is from a Gundam game called "Gundam Wing: Endless Duel," and the song is called Heavy Arms (Let me Lift This Load). (http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00758/) Interestingly, this guy (DarkeSword) also remixed the song in Perfect Control 2.

EDIT: The same guy did the remix for the Chrono Trigger song in the beginning, as well.

Anyways, that was a good combo video. I loved the reverse edgeguard on the Falcon user at the end; that was brilliant. Good stuff.

khepri

Smash Lord
Aioria, want to play sometime in the next few weeks? I'm going home for winter break and want to play some people from everywhere. I can probably drive down to tijuana, buy some stuff, smash, then go back home.

Aiko

Smash Champion
the gundam music is the main theme of gundam wing: endless duel (the snes game)

btw, this is an awesome combo vid

Top Bottom