• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara Donates To Negros Tyrant JoeST, FOW, Z ,K9, Kira, Silly Kyle $150 To Pot

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Since when do people who are actually going to the tournament complain about not having a good livestream?

Doogi

Smash Rookie
People should be grateful to have internet at the venues and let alone any live stream, despite the quality, it costs money to have all those wires and devices.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, so I just talked to another person who had previously set up live streams at the venue, and said that the Ethernet connections there are great for streaming purposes. :) While he's not sure of the exact connection speed, he said they were able to broadcast in 720p. There is also wireless internet that we can access there without a password. The wireless network is called "Scytale."

Btw, do we have a stream channel name already set up?

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Whoa I didn't know this thread was up yet. I'm planning on coming. So many people are coming.

Bryce, Saffy we should get some practice in. Im going to have a pretty open schedule next week. And we might be able to find some time to play this week.

Prevv

Smash Rookie
Well i decided that I want to come to this touney since it sounds like so much fun. Also Z is coming so I need to come and see one of my fav pikas. Sign me up for practice Ominous.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I think that singles should start before doubles, so it can get done quicker...It's the main event and some people are just going for that. So those that are going for just the main event can leave, and things can run more smoothly afterward.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i disagree. Doubles before singles will almost ALWAYS mean more people entering doubles due to the reasons you just listed - more people will leave after the main event. More entrants will sign up for doubles if it's before singles just because they don't want to be sitting around doing nothing.

k9.

Smash Ace
Neil's car broke down so i don't think they can make it out.

Dang this is hype man i can't wait to meet you guys.

If you need housing, just let me know.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Ill call him, lets see what he says. Off to practice now!
Thanks for the housing offer, ill let you know. We would only need saturday night. We plan on getting there at 12 on the day of the tourney

Nike.

Smash Hero
I've been getting alot of messages lately about this tourney lol. I no longer have a job atm. Unfortunately, that means that I can't make this tourney anymore :( Sorry AZ, maybe in the future.

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
hey most likely i will be able to make it. i just got to take the SAT first but i will probably be there on time.

Saffy

Smash Ace
HYPE. 4 more days! :]
Did we decide on a side event yet! We have project M and something else :)?
I would be up for any brawl related doubles event! I also have a few more prizes I am going to give out too! =]. So look forward to that.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
oh, yeah, so I'm going to this, and like before (even though we were thwarted by the U being closed), I would very much like to play some MTG with somebody. If you have a deck, bring it por favor

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I know I've been pretty quiet these past few weeks but I should be going to this. Getting a ride from a friend.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
But its low tiers :p are there any low tier characters that are good in doubles? Lucas isnt that great unless he has someone to heal him Thats about it

:phone:

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
**** low tier doubles, lets do something else, we did low tier doubles last tourney. it gets boring two times in a row. meh this really pisses me off.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Saffy is ok with low tier doubles. Ppl are right she is donating money and is giving the side event some pot money and prizes but only if she agress to it. So let her pick.

:phone:

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering if we're even going to have time to do Low Tier Doubles, honestly. Doubles and Singles ALONE usually take up the entire day (and that's only with turnouts of ~20 people), not to mention we also want to do Crew Battles. I know we're trying to implement time-saving strategies like only playing 2 games in a set in Pools, but even that may not be enough.

Top Bottom