• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara Donates To Negros Tyrant JoeST, FOW, Z ,K9, Kira, Silly Kyle $150 To Pot

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
I say we raise it, lure the OoS players, then whoop their aśses and laugh at them when they get nothing.

Naw jk, but my vote is to leave it where it is.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Lol, yes Mr. Falcon, that's exactly what I'm saying. And if drawing hype via OoS players is more important to whomever is running the tourney than the meager expectations of the burnt out players at home, then I am genuinely fine with their price raise, my entry void.
Not to say I wouldn't still come since I haven't seen Saffy in forever and a half and I just wanna generally chill

Saffy

Smash Ace
What do you guys think about the price being 10 dollars?
My vote is for $10.. Don't hate me guys ;=;

My view is this way because I see it as an opportunity to get more Out of state players here. This will help our scene improve and grow. It's just one tournament too and a big one in the least.
I am fine with either though, but I think for OOS it's in best interest that it's $10.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Sorry for dbl post.. but!

I agree with Aaven though he has a point.

Basically everything I listed (Plush and video games) above totals to .. let's say a lot.. if you were to buy it off ebay separately.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
My vote is for $10.. Don't hate me guys ;=;

My view is this way because I see it as an opportunity to get more Out of state players here. This will help our scene improve and grow. It's just one tournament too and a big one in the least.
I am fine with either though, but I think for OOS it's in best interest that it's $10.
^Pretty much this. An argument I saw was that you guys need to get to PHX to begin with...so do we lol.

Anyway, likely coming to this now :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
omg yay :) totes excited and hyped to play all the SoCal and NV players and show them how Peach is meant to be played <3

:peach:

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
You can add me to the list on page 1 next time you get the chance to update it. I'll be coming for sure.

k9.

Smash Ace
Update on Rules about pools. We are going to have a cut off for pools so we are going to do a amatuer bracket so bring SET UPS!!.

Also for the time issues we are going to most likely make pools on 2 matches insted of 2/3 sets to save time.

Mike did it at the last E4U and it worked really well.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Update on Rules about pools. We are going to have a cut off for pools so we are going to do a amatuer bracket so bring SET UPS!!.

Also for the time issues we are going to most likely make pools on 2 matches insted of 2/3 sets to save time.

Mike did it at the last E4U and it worked really well.
Interesting...

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Project M most likely will be the side event if we have time and people want to enter.

Unless people have different ideas

-K9

Saffy

Smash Ace
Random or Low tier doubles or singles <--------
I was going to give the plushies out for a side event other wise no idea what's going to happen with them.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
How about we do a Random Stamina tourney (50 HP) as the side event? Would that be something you would be willing to give out your plushies, Saffy?

A Random Stamina tourney would also be good if you guys are really concerned about time- we could definitely get it done in less than 1 hour.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hmm idk.. You can take a vote I guess for it. :)
I would vote for a doubles event though.. hah But if you are concerned for time that might be a better decision.

But stamina is going to be all about if you get a character with projectiles ._. and camping/ spam. lol

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Not really, NY/NJ have been doing them at Concentrate (the tourney series) with a 1.5 multipler to nerf chaingrabs ad it's pretty legit. Too lazy to find vids though

Doogi

Smash Rookie
I want to stream this and commentate if possible, i can bring a recording device and a laptop.

Saffy

Smash Ace
What mike said too!
But random character doubles is really fun :D
I got Ganon like 4 times in the last one and we still got 3rd of 17.

:phone:

Doogi

Smash Rookie
Im also bringing one setup just wii and brawl not sure about a TV cuz well I'm bussing probably lol

Along with that bringing a recording setup =)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
If NM goes, it'll definitely seal the deal on me going :)
didn't chill with them enough at NYTE

vato_break

Smash Master
hey guys, im making a road to for this tournament! if you want to be in it, and you are interesting, let me know and perhaps i'll consider interviewing you.

If you don't know what The Road to.. series is then slap yo self....or just check out this awesome playlist

Top Bottom