• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saddam Hussein sentanced to DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had a dream that Al-Queda set off nukes in Texas and Louisiana the moment Saddam was executed. Before he was executed, everyone in Times Square was counting down from 10 like on New Year's. Right after that happened, I looked through the window and saw a mushroom cloud that was completely white. I live in California. The news was showing diagrams of the radioactive areas and they looked like a *****.

I should get more sleep.

M-Dawg

Smash Cadet
Saddam should be allowed to live, he kept those sand ***** iraqs in control and he didn't make it the United States problem. Saddam Husein a tyrant, murderer, a criminal? Nonsense!

full_95

Smash Journeyman
Christ, dude. First off, he's not completely serious. He's not actually going around hunting down raccoons and brutally tearing their fur from their flesh, as you might suggest. Secondly, tree's aren't the massive source of oxygen that people seem to think they are. If I remember correctly, the rain forests provide about 4% of the oxygen in our atmosphere, and those are areas that are completely packed with trees and other plants. I think it was supposed to be some kind of plankton that produce the majority of the oxygen. Go hug a planton. Lastly, stop typing like an idiot. Unless you want to continue to look like an idiot, and don't want anything you say to be taken seriously. You are not jammez.

Grrr.
actually my friend, i do hunt down furry woodland creatures (particularly racoons), skin them, and mount them on my wall. no... no i don't, but it'd be sweet if i did. but i did really kill the **** out of a chipmunk this one time with my pellet gun, i felt bad about it for like 5 seconds (maybe it was 3). and yea, phytoplankton (im 99% sure) are the biggest source of O2, *** trees, except for building treehouses in. treehouses rock.

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
hahaha, you guys dont understand allright(little kids! take things more seriously), i dont think you would like it if you were raised to be skinned. You know what? hahaha, you think your so good at writing, well then why dont you back up your opinions, hmmm... yep no sources to be found. Where did you find your sources? Thats very smart of you, first you say trees arent the biggest provider of oxygen (and thats not the point, the point is that they produce oxygen any ways!!! get it?) and second of all you said "i think it was too be some kind of plankton", hold hold up. Did you just say "I THINK", you THINK, you THINK, so your not even sure. Hmmm...put your moneys where your mouths at biatch. Talk about christ, THOW SHALL NOT KILL.

" God forgive me for being so mean today, a men."

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
hahaha, you guys dont understand allright(little kids! take things more seriously), i dont think you would like it if you were raised to be skinned.
I would care if I had a brain large enough to comprehend it, unlike an animal that has no concept of such a thing.

Thats very smart of you, first you say trees arent the biggest provider of oxygen (and thats not the point, the point is that they produce oxygen any ways!!! get it?)
I'm guessing you don't cut your lawn, then.

Talk about christ, THOW SHALL NOT KILL.
Jesus wasn't a vegetarian.

And, since you like using the biblical quote for your basis, I'm guessing you skimmed over this one?

Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
Nice guess, hold let me answer

.... big words, same meanings as small words

Nope, actually i do, i never said anything about cutting my lawn (thats a random question)
good guess!

and for the last one, good guess but nope i'm not a vegetarian if thats what your trying to say, and if you didnt know, after skining the racoon, they throw away the corpse.

Good analysis, and pretty good guess, but wrong!

nope

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
In addition to what Tetaway said, where's your source for trees producing more oxygen than phytoplankton? No source? hahahaha omh u littl kid go skin a n animal thatn not the point amirite. It would make sense that sea creatures, which photosynthesis constantly, multiply a huge amount faster than plant life and has a space to cover that is three times larger AT LEAST than that which plants can have covered would produce more oxygen than trees.

EDIT: Wow, the stupid never stops.

He's saying that grass produced oxygen, so you're reducing the surface area of your grass and there's less cells going through photosynthesis and thus less oxygen. The point is that one or two trees (and by that, I mean 1 or 2 hundred thousand trees) going on holiday won't make a measurable difference to oxygen levels.

Jesus wasn't a vegetarian, meaning he ate animals, meaning that he supported the killing of animals.

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
My statement wasnt to debate whether planktons make more O2 than tress do. You should read carefully. Little kid, look if you dont know that trees make oxygen then, heres a lesson they do. And if i have to back that up with facts i feel sorry for you cause i just taught you a valuble lesson, Plus everyone knows that trees make oxygen. DO YOU GET IT, MY STATE MENT IS THAT TREES MAKES OXGEN, NOT TREES MAKE MORE OXYGEN THAN PLANKTON.

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
.... big words, same meanings as small words
But of course they are

Nope, actually i do, i never said anything about cutting my lawn (thats a random question)
good guess!
You said that the whole basis was that Trees produce oxygen, so it was wrong. Grass produces oxygen too, and cutting your lawn reduces it. Therefore, using your logic, cutting your grass is wrong, because it reduces oxygen production.

and for the last one, good guess but nope i'm not a vegetarian
You do realize they don't remove the meat surgically, right?

Did I really have to spoon feed you what I was saying?

Edit: And again

My statement wasnt to debate whether planktons make more O2 than tress do. You should read carefully.
You should read more carefully. After the first post, no one was saying that. He was attacking your reason for criticizing him, not your position on trees.

Little kid, look if you dont know that trees make oxygen then, heres a lesson they do.
But of course they do. No one said otherwise.

DO YOU GET IT, MY STATE MENT IS THAT TREES MAKES OXGEN, NOT TREES MAKE MORE OXYGEN THAN PLANKTON.
No one is disagreeing with that position.

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
I was writing up a response to his last post, and accidentally hit the post button. I was going to just copy/paste, like what I just did. My fault.

Edit: But, since I have this post, I might as well use up the room.

Let's drop it and go back to talking about Saddam.

They did just find those new tapes where he talked about exterminating the Kurds before he did so.

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
You keep putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about reducing oxygen, and i didnt say anything about trees being the only one, the thing is that it produces oxygen!!! Not its the only one!!!!

I know no one is disagreeing, but they keep saying that i said this, i said that. Read what i said dam it.

About the plankton and Tree, he did ask me to back up my position kid. You know i like the way you think, but you keep getting off topic. Lets debate some other time and yeah, get back to Saddam.

good talking!

full_95

Smash Journeyman
haha, smash king, you are making yourself look dumber and dumber by the second. i honestly think you are on crack at this point. some of your posts dont even contain any semblance of logical human thought. did you not get enough love from your parents? do you need a hug? let's hug it out *****. DROP THE HABIT!!!

and i looked at that link Khanczar, that's pretty messed up. he definitely got what he deserved.

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
You dont know how to word things out. The only stupid person here is you and all who oppose this fact. Your narrow minded. I'm sorry i can't be selfish like you guys, the only person or thing you guys care about is yourself. Well if you like your self so much, you spoiled brat, why dont you just *** yourself biatch (that'll probably be the only person that'll love you back, unless you get so much love from your parents that you'd *** them too), you probably have everything you want. You must be a republican, kill things to get the money in your poket. I bet you like the green in your poket uh, probably smell it everyday and get high off of it stupid pot head. Dont sTart what you cant finish biatch, you need people to help you make your arguement. I think god only gave you enough blood to operate your penus, thats why your brain never works right. Hhmm...all your brain againts mine, hahahaha wow i didnt know you had to think that hard just to get the fact that trees gives off oxygen! HAHAHAHA

Talk about logics, you dont base your ideas on logics at all. You think your such a logic person, why do you have a religion. You should really base your God on your logics (which would be the **** your full of, maybe dirt, thats logicall), if thats what your talking about. You have ADD. HAHAHAHAHAHA Get educated nut meg.

Why would you ask me such a stupid question if my posts arn't logical enough for you. Your stupid casue trees do give off oxygen, and if thats not logical enough for you, your one fuken ******** spoiled brat. Oh, and theres also something called Sarcasim!! Stupid

full_95

Smash Journeyman
holy crap i was right, you are on crack, or some crazy anti-depressants. what are you basing any of these accusations on? who said i kill things to get money in my pocket? i dont need people to help make an argument, it's just that anyone with a 6th grade education can see that you are making claims that are borderline ********. that whole second "paragraph" you wrote illustrates this. enlighten me smashking, what are these "logics" you speak of? and where on earth did you come up with that religion bit? you need to check into the nearest mental institution in your area.

Matt

Banned via Administration
You two: Stop this stupid debate before I give out warnings.

Thanks in advance.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Guys, shut up. You're not even debating anything.

Edit: God ****it Matt, you made me fail.

So they arrested that cell phone guy. I can't wait to see the video of his hanging.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
o come on dudes, this is way more interesting. besides, the thread topic already fizzled out. saddam was a douche; and because of his douchey nature he was hanged. laugh a little, it does the mind well. and im sorry, but the whole threatening with warnings is kinda silly, what are you my mom? *shudders in the corner* please dont warn meeeee :laugh:

ps: i do, however, respect the hugified numbers of posts you bros have fo' sho'.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, alright dude, you win. i apologize and bow down to your omnicient modness and beg forgiveness. let's hug it out. *waiting with open arms and a smile that seems to say, "we're cool man... we're cool."*

Matt

Banned via Administration
You're not funny.

And if you want to get under my skin, it's going to take a lot more than that. I'd ban you not because you're bothering me, but simply because it's fun.

And I guess you've been flaming? I don't really care. I just don't like you. And I've banned people for less. =)

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
EDIT: Didn't read anything past SmashKing's post and replied to him. Sorry!

hey mat david blain lol.

shadowstriker2005

Smash Journeyman
Can a mod please close this thread? I think we've discussed enough about Saddam, and besides, this thread's intelligence level has dropped to borderline ******** just from that flame-fest two pages ago. At least if the thread's closed, smash king and full 95 won't lower any more IQ points because of sheer idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom