• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

SethT

Smash Ace
Ghost... I have a plan to beat your GnW.....

...just a question, are you deathly allergic to anything in-particular? and if so, whats your favorite food?

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
Man, we have so many good players now. I remember back when I first started coming when Brawl was only just released and the only good Smasher was Jamage, and I actually stood a chance in tournaments. Those were the days.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
No Aces, I am not deathly allergic to anything, though i have asthma so if you can set that off mid set you might be able to win......
And G&W is gimmicky, just learn his tricks and you can beat him :p

BrutaL^

Smash Rookie
Man i cant wait to play some brawl and melee with you guys.

Its funny coz i dont even have a Wii, ;D im just gonna have to practise the whooollleeeee night until the tourney begins..

oh and..
Eagle told me hes a doubles partner with Aces... :<
I need a doubles partner, anyone here want to do doubles with me :D?

zApollo

Smash Ace
G&W is the most 1-Dimensional Brawl character (ironically). Like GB said, once you learn his gimmicks he becomes easy. That's why he has been going down on the tier lists.
Yeah GnW gets old fast. ZSS is also has a pretty flat playstyle, but never gets old.

Unless if you're Splice

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Funny, G&W does have a 1-dimensional play style, but I wouldn't consider him only 1-dimensional

ucwutididthar?

ucwutididtharagain?

lol i win.

Lespar

Smash Cadet
Just finished my final exam today :D

That means after schoolies I might actually rock up to a few of these things. Watch out :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Edit: Is anyone going on the Friday night next week?
I'm still like 50% sick so I cbf going twice, so I will only go once.
But if more people go on Friday night I'll go then.

Top Bottom