• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Maybe I should IC ditto you, it's probably my only chance to beat you when you use them....
(I'm going to do that in brawl from now on...almost lost to Apollo on Delfino with MK.....)

Lespar

Smash Cadet
Schoolies was awesome :p

And now I have some spare time so I'll probably go to the next SG =)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Most PR's are updated every 3 or so months, so probably December at the earliest (maybe after the next Valhalla) or Janurary.

zApollo

Smash Ace
If anyone is willing to bring their wii with a copy of brawl this weekend, could you please do that?

SethT

Smash Ace
...I'll bring my Wii on the slight glimmer of hope that Jamage will rock up and return my pride and glory too me...

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should IC ditto you, it's probably my only chance to beat you when you use them....
(I'm going to do that in brawl from now on...almost lost to Apollo on Delfino with MK.....)
IC ditto?
why dont you just use wario and pick norfair/brinstar

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Looool I just spent $700 on Play-Asia.
<3 PS3 RPGs & my impulses.

Anyway I have some new GC controls on the way (the white PA ones obviously).
$25 at Valhalla since at least 3 people have asked me about buying some.

zApollo

Smash Ace
I also have my fair few spending sprees on Play-Asia, spent about $180 a few weeks back on imported games.

Nova we all depend on you to source our GCN controllers xD

Lespar

Smash Cadet
so... um... when's the brawl singles and are there going to be doubles?

EDIT: okay i've read through some posts and it looks like there's no doubles and singles are at 3pm.
Will the wiis be free before/after the tournament? And would it be possible to have some sort of mock doubles tournament?

Eagle

Smash Lord
So, tomorrow it turns out I have to go to a dinner at 6:30ish, so I won't get there 'til 9:30ish.

What are the timetables for Brawl again? Are they both on saturday? Will anyone still be there to play Brawl friendlies with me? :)

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
So, tomorrow it turns out I have to go to a dinner at 6:30ish, so I won't get there 'til 9:30ish.

What are the timetables for Brawl again? Are they both on saturday? Will anyone still be there to play Brawl friendlies with me? :)
Timetable as far as I know:
Friday: Brawl FFA (No idea what time)

Saturday: Brawl Doubles (Lunch-ish Time)
Brawl Singles (An hour or so after Brawl Doubles)
Melee Doubles (An hour or so after Brawl Singles)
Melee Singles (An hour or so after Melee Doubles)

Eagle

Smash Lord
Okie doke. Thanks.

So, not much is happening on friday. As long as there is someone there to have friendlies with I'm happy.

Top Bottom