• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S@X 64 Weeklies In Baltimore, MD Every Monday

Shears

Smash Master
Well first off, my tongue is the key to every chastity belt, so that's no issue. Secondly, were you going to have a threesome with your brother? I'm an only child, so maybe that seems a bit stranger than what it actually is. I'd like to hear others thoughts on the matter. In any case, thanks for letting us crash at your place if I strike out with any gilfs at the bar.
Yeah well the chick wanted to be double teamed by twins so we weren't going to say no, got to make dreams come true. Her friend kicked us out of the taxi though.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Ok twins is a little less incesty, even if it's dudes I guess. Well I'm sorry your dreams couldn't come true that night, but hey there is always tomorrow.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Yeah I get there around 6 and we play friendlies until bracket around 830 and after the first round of matches we usually have a friendly setup to use.

If you have a console feel free to bring one.
Better get on my way then!

Is there food nearby?

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Results from last nights Xanadu. Yobolight came up and had a surprising performance. There were a few upsets last night. Nintendude ended up dropping out of the bracket after he was sent to losers so he could focus on melee and beating westballz hence his last place finish. A few PA guys came down again and a few new entrants as well.

https://advancedbrackets.com/viewTournament.aspx?id=7389

1 LD
2 Shears
3 Bark the Shark
4 Yobo
5 Daniel
5 DarkHorse
7 V
7 Q!
9 Frame
9 Stevie G
9 Apparition
9 The Protagonist
13 Sunflower
13 MasterHandJob
13 Squeak
13 RoboticPhish
17 Sloth
17 VGz.Nintendude (dropped out of losers bracket)

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Glad im not too rusty. Ill come back sometime, maybe next week.

Ill make sure to be hydrated too.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Results from last nights Xanadu. PA had a big showing as they had several people come down. Still have work to do if they want to hang with MDVA though.

https://advancedbrackets.com/viewTournament.aspx?id=7390

1 LD
2 Darkhorse
3 Bark The Shark
4 Shears
5 Breakthrough
5 Yobolight
7 Daniel
7 Q!
9 The Protagonist
9 V
9 Chris
9 Basic
13 CannonsGoBoOmFaN
13 Apparition
13 Frame
13 droc
17 Sloth
17 Stannis

Next week is $1 low tier night where our top 10 in the power rankings have to use low tier characters. This will be the last low tier before smash con, the next low tier will be the week after smash con.

MasterSplinter

Smash Cadet
I very badly want to come to one of these sometime during the summer. I am not incredibly good at this game but it would be fun to drive down and play with everyone. And you said friendlies start at around 6?

Shears

Smash Master
I very badly want to come to one of these sometime during the summer. I am not incredibly good at this game but it would be fun to drive down and play with everyone. And you said friendlies start at around 6?
Yes. There are a lot of PA guys that come down from your area so check in with them to see about carpooling.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Next week is $1 low tier night where our top 10 in the power rankings have to use low tier characters. This will be the last low tier before smash con, the next low tier will be the week after smash con.
Would I have to use a low tier?

I've only been to two tournaments so I'm not ranked right?

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Would I have to use a low tier?

I've only been to two tournaments so I'm not ranked right?
http://elorankings.com/rankings.aspx?id=1

Click View Qualified Rankings. If you're in the top 10 you have to use a low tier.

So yeah, you have to use a low tier. Either Ness, Luigi, Link, Samus, or DK. Don't worry its only $1 for bracket and other than DarkHorse everyone gets eliminated early. LD usually gets like last.

Shears

Smash Master
Results from last nights low tier tournament. DarkHorse and Yobolight had a really close and exciting grand finals. Shoutouts to chuliodance/daniels, the surprise mystery guest, who was also the guy who bought us a mic headset for stream.

https://advancedbrackets.com/viewTournament.aspx?id=7391

1 SDKFCTAC | DarkHorse
2 Yobolight
3 The Protagonist
4 LD
5 SDKFCTAC | Shears
5 V
7 MasterHandJob
7 Wenbo
9 BDSM | Daniel
9 Vist
9 Trash
9 Frame
13 Sloth
13 Chris
13 Arcana
13 Justbngoode
17 Daniels
17 RoboticPhish
17 Gomp
17 Apparition
17 barricuda
17 BZ

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
I play on getting Top 8 when I go there next week. Until then, I'll be practicing. Also, I called DarkHorse winning.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
Coming to Xanadu today. Anyone interested in buying my N64 for $20-$25? i need money to buy an adapter for smash con.

Top Bottom