• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R EVENT VI: Goku has the 5 pieces of Exodia! 4/4/09!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
omg dude without even joking Squirtle is like the best character in the game if it's just him alone. I saw Reflex COMBO Chu's kirby from 0-72 in tourney from the bottom middle of battlefield to the top middle high up with mostly uairs and stuff. Squritle can also guaranteed KO from down throw EASILY at like 120% vs light chars (Metaknight) mid stage with good DI. Only 2nd to Ness's. F tilt also combos to jab combo. I think Squirtle is EASILY top tier alone. Charizard is mid of low, ivy is like bottom all he has is B

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Really? I thought Sonic was better than all of them(including suirtle). And Charizard> Ivy??
Squirtle is definitely better than Sonic. If Squirtle could be played alone without getting tired, he'd be top tier imo. Charizard has a lot more range than Ivysaur and he's not gimped all day.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So can't hacked wii's that have the Pokemon all seperate just use squirtle or does he still get tired and switch after death?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Lulz

if Kai can’t team…I will, why aren’t you playing low tiers?
I won't be going out later and I don't now if I'll be talking to orion so to make things easier and avoid a run around, I'll just team with you tomorrow regardless if he's going.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won't be going out later and I don't now if I'll be talking to orion so to make things easier and avoid a run around, I'll just team with you tomorrow regardless if he's going.
sure...both low tier and normal or just one of them?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
so like lets say ur name is malcolm and u wanna get to this tournament by train. how would u go about this? could any1 pick him up from a train station?
Which train station will you be going to because i might want to go to this since it stopped raining. :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
so like lets say ur name is malcolm and u wanna get to this tournament by train. how would u go about this? could any1 pick him up from a train station?
Who needs trains when Jigglypuff can fly over and pick you up and bring you to the tournament.

Jigglypuffs are the #1 method of transportation and their safe.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Important

@Malcolm: Get in touch with anyone at the venue to see if you can get picked up. If you can't get in touch with anyone then call 973.563.5409 and just ask for J.G.

Please do not arrive at the Venue and pay with bills such as $20s. Before everyone shows up at the Venue please stop by any store and break any big bills. We need singles. Also if possible please bring any TVs/Wiis since we are short multiple setups (Wiis will be attached to whatever surface they are put on.)

Thank you so much in advance.

~J.G WentWorth

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My carpool, which will consist of myself, Izumi, Eazy, Yes!, and Blue, shall be arriving at around 12:30pm. That shouldn't be too late. If it's somehow too late or traffic ***** us, just put is in the bracket.

We are all entering singles.

My low tier doubles partner is Shadow. My normal doubles partner is Mew2King.

Yes! and Eazy are teaming for low tier doubles. Yes! is with Shadow for normal doubles.

Izumi is teaming with BlackWaltz for normal doubles.

Blue is with DaPuffster for low tier doubles.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Please Read

@Malcolm: Get in touch with anyone at the venue to see if you can get picked up. If you can't get in touch with anyone then call 973.563.5409 and just ask for J.G.

Please do not arrive at the Venue and pay with bills such as $20s. Before everyone shows up at the Venue please stop by any store and break any big bills. We need singles. Also if possible please bring any TVs/Wiis since we are short multiple setups (Wiis will be attached to whatever surface they are put on.)

Thank you so much in advance.

~J.G WentWorth

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So what kind of food is there at the tournament?

I seriously don't want to bring my wii and the last thing I want to do is leave my wii at the place to go get food for 30 minutes.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
JG I want to go my father won't take me, hook me up with a ride, I live 15min away!

None of my friends want to drive for a BRAWL tournament.... :(

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Hmm.. Yoshi for top low tier! ADMIT IT! DAMMIT! How many more must I win of these to prove it! That is my new goal in life.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Hmm.. Yoshi for top low tier! ADMIT IT! DAMMIT! How many more must I win of these to prove it! That is my new goal in life.

I agree with pride. :D Pride teach me yoshiiiii <3

So how did this tournament go? Sorry i couldn't come. 7month anniversary with my gf today lulz.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

o_o. your always around when i mention my gf. lmao.

Why didn't you go to this? or did you?
im going to polybrawl next week instead.
dont wanna burn out all my money.

and i was cheking this thread for updates not for your gf.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
im going to polybrawl next week instead.
dont wanna burn out all my money.

and i was cheking this thread for updates not for your gf.

Ohhh. I hope i can go to polybrawl. >>; gonna be in VA all week.

and i know, i was just pointing out the coincidence. xD

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Mad hard tournament. Nobody that sucked came, there were only good people.

Me, Blue, and M2k went down to get Pizza and there was this one car that just sat there in the middle of the road for like 3 minutes and the cars behind him were honking like crazy and M2k yelled making a honking noise it was hilarious XD

What I know is this is who won what.

Low Tier Doubles
1. Dapuffster and Blue
2. Inui and Shadow

Low Tier Singles
1. Pride
2. Kai
3. Inui
4. Dapuffster
5. Blue
5. Yes

Doubles
1. M2k and Inui
2. Shadow and Yes

Singles
1. M2k probably lol, i don't know who got first but he probably did.

Top Bottom