• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Few new tricks? Perhaps another character? HA! bring it! New characters dont scare me!

Im telling you dude, you cant touch my omega weapon! AHAHAH! im a genius!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
We shall see, Allen...we shall see....
*Maniacal laughter ensues, closely followed by thunder in the distance*

G@BE

Smash Lord
well allan...ill have to bring the pain with the :pikachu: so bring it on allan your marth is in for a lil suprise get it lil.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Ahhhh... sweet jesus at the end of the week the second tourney shall be commenced :D. Anyways getting a head count and a feel for how many people that will be there would be awesome. So ill be poking some of you guys checking if you can make it or not or if having a place to stay would help.. so on and so forth.

This tourney should be as great as the last one you guys... and the last one was pretty great... greatly pretty hehe.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
whoa thats wierd! all the BS crew posted right after each other.....freaky!

TO G@BE: Your pika again? Didnt you learn last time that that fat rat aint the way to go against my marth? or have you aquired a "omega weapon" with pika to beat up my marth? Well no matter who you pick, the battle will be very fun!

TO ZAP: Hi Zap. well since u be doing a head count, On your next post could you put down all the people who u THINK might show up, that way we ALL could get an idea of the head count?

TO SETHLON: hey when you laughed, did you laugh becaues your going to use a NEW character? or did you laugh becaues you got better with roy? Your making me confuse myself for some reason.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
:} thats the fun of it all...did i laugh 'cause you're right, or did i laugh because I'm just better? Ah, the ambiguity of it all...

...and on a side note, S.A.T. words are fun to use.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well, i dont plan on doing any touching...thats the DS's theme...my plan is to just beat your omega weapon upside the head a couple of times with my sharpened metal stick. ...and maybe add a poke or two.

G@BE

Smash Lord
yes i love the that is the only good thing we get out of Mrs.mastersons class those cool S.A.T. words ^_^

dcx1287

Smash Lord
on the 28th tga is having a ~20 people mini smash get together; that is not the big TGA tournament that you hear of. the big tournament ~100+ people is projected to be November 5th which is a weekend (Saturday).

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Matt I was explaining to Gabe the significance of the "28th" date that he received from whatever his source was.

The mini-tournament held on the 28th is meant to be for UT people only; in fact to a more selective extent, it's meant mainly for Jester smash players.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Oh okay. You're not in Jester are you? If not I guess this thing will be pretty lame. If you are tho, have fun winning. :)

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
beat me with a metal stick? hmm that seems to be a roy or a link or a marth reference...........I KNOW YOU PLAN NOW! YOU PLAN TO FIGHT ME WITH ROY! BUT THIS TIME U HAVE NEW SKILLS RIGHT????!

you know im right.......right?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Right zero, you're definately right about me knowing whether you're right or not, which rightly makes me right and take a spin in glee, rightly so in my right state of mind. And don't even get me started on left. *insert doc. evil's riiiiiIIiiiiight....*

But yeah, who knows...maybe I'll be playing as roy still...maybe I've switched to Link, to better abuse projectile and shield-spinning...perhaps i've finally just broke down and admitted that marth is better than roy, and switched to the higher tier...but who knows? :}

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Aww, curse you jf, my secret is revealed!!

...eh, not really. Although kirby is fun to play as...and come to think of it, i havent played as him in a while...but i dunno if im ready to fight a marth with him.

And on a side note, im gonna be bringing a couple non-smashboarders to our tourney...show the locals how overwhelmingly powerful we tournie goers are :}

But yeah...only two days. GRR! This week has taken too long to go by.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Sethlon... those non smashboarders better be due paying noobas. If not you really are in for a world of hurt. Also for the head count the people from magnolia is about.. ATLEAST 5 but those are who i KNOW are going and then there you TGM tyle and kailo which makes atleast 8. That number doesnt look impressive... :( PEOPLE BRING FRIENDS OF FRIENDS I DON CARE!!!! but yeah whatever if its a small tourney.. its a small tourney it still will be much... much... much fun...

Just like the last one HEHEHEHE :D

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might be here for this.

:colorful:

I've been kind of too depressed to play smash recently, though... so everyone's going to kick my ***.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, i've warned the non-smashboarders about the entry fees...there will probably be about 2-5 of them, counting ethan and his friend.

And zero, you shouldn't be dissin the low-tier...you weren't around for our low-tier last time, so you didnt get to see my mewtwo stomp up on some peeps...but alot of them,well, just about all of them have some serious potential.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
That's it TGM, not only am I going to beat you with DK in our MoneyMatch, I'll also beat you with Bowser and Kirby just to add a little extra.:chuckle:

liius

Smash Journeyman
oh hey i'll try to be there guys. i hang with the bs krew, and bs members you know who i am(i think)

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
You really think so JF?!?!?!? bring foo! AHAHAHAH a good day it will be when im defeated by bowser!

EDIT: go check out gamespot.com......the revo controler has been released!!!!!!! think long and hard befor u diss or love it.

Jobob

Smash Rookie
Just letting everybody know that I will be showing up to the tourney tomorrow.

I may be able to convince a friend to go, but I wouldn't bet on that.

Also, even though a small tournament would be fun, I really would like a tourney that I could win enough to pay for my own gamecube and SSBM, for great great irony.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
TOURNEY IN LIKE... 13 OR SO HOURS WOOOooo.... ahh screw it. Anyways just checking the topic see if were bussling with activity like always hahaha. Jobob very glad to hear you can make it and surprisingly you would of won enough money at the last tourney to buy a gamecube and the game 68$ is plenty to get a gamecube nowadays.

But yeah.. whatever... you guys i know this is last minute but bring a tv and gamecube if you can, don't worry about memory cards and umm.. love peace and chicken grease

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
YES!!! i am cleaning my room now and ill be leacing for yalls tourny in about an hour.....and then.................
OMEGA WEAPON WILL BE KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyrenx

Smash Rookie
Hoping that this address is still right, if anyone is looking for directions on how to get there, the address to De_bunker is:

26531 Tomball Pky
Houston, TX 77070

--------------------------------------
EDIT:

Great tournament guys... rick, mindy and I plan on training alittle more to get back into our prime for next time. :chuckle:

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My OMEGA WEAPON busted up EVERYONE there EXCEPT the person it was ment to beat. why does this happen? My omega weapon was the shizit and now it died. I hate smash! Its no fun any more becaues when u stay up 12 hours straigh and practice your heart out and dont get any farther than u did when u played for 3 hours.....

after fluffs monthly.....i give up on smash....

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Aww come on, lets not have any of that ghey quitting crap. If everyone quit whenever they practiced forever and still lost, I doubt there would be anyone in the smash community anymore. I practiced a whole bunch before Rayzorium massacred me.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
u lost becaues u NEVER fought a falcon as fast as him. ive fought your roy a ton of times and yet i cant win....how sad.

SSBM isnt much fun anymore becaues of stuff like this.

EDIT1: congrats on your victory dude.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Zero huray for you quiting finnally you can focus on something cooler... DDR!!
Sethlon you won just think of zero quiting as something you will never have to worry about agian.
On the side note i forfited the low-tier and left the tourny becuase, of the only reason i went to de_bunker in the first place. my muse was gone i hade nothing left in me...

Basicly the same reason FISH left the tourny....

:pikachu: is the best character in smash and you know it!!!! 817Ch!!!

I for one think that i will stop playing smash in the sence that i have no fun anymore.
I think i can beat almost ALL the people i play around here. If i cant beat them the first time ill beat them my second try. Moast likely.....hehe moast...smashex will be the last thing i MIGHT!!!!
do when it come to smash. That is just a might so i dont know really yet.
If things decide to change around here i might stick around to the end...

YESS!!! its a really fun game but even though i do play alot of people. Its the same peolpe to me every time. People will ge better yes its the fact that i want to see some amazing person just pop out of no where and be like -=fist to my face action=-. what i really want to see is me getting my 455 four stocked with me only dealing like 4% to the other dude.
Kinda like rayz the first time i played him....no matter what asians will always be the better one in video games and everyone knows that for a fact...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Thanks for the congrats zero...

I suppose Rayz was the first capt. falcon that i fought that was that fast.

Heh...gabe says that since you quit i wont have to worry about you anymore...but since the beginning, i've always LOOKED FORWARD to fighting you. Thats just about always been the highlight of the tournaments that i go to.

G@BE

Smash Lord
GABEY NEVER SAID HE WAS QUITING OR DID I!!!!!....lol
Alex yes i do feel the same i always look forward to playing you.
its just i think i finally played my self out.
never said i was going to stop playing ill see after smashex but i will only stop going to tourny's
alex you have been my rival from day one when we would ride the bus home from chess club.
you kept me going for so long but there was always something else i wanted.
ill never forget everything you tought me.
Alex in a way you are my master i am your aprentese er something i cant spell as usal.

CANT STOP WONT STOP!!! never....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom