• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
Clever said:
:samus:

Can't make it to this one guys. Gotta a regional comming up in Dallas so I'll be there.

I'll make it to one...one day:roll:
enough with the ghey samus icon's.....and yes, a wise choice in tournies!

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Signs point to yes to make it easier on everybody right now. But we will know for sure a week before our tourney.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
AWESOME!!!.. or something. Anyways enough of my spastic *** down to buisness cause something. we are a week and a half away from the tourney you guys which means i might be bugging you fut nuckers to see if its all good so ill have a head count and if you guys want a place to stay the night before so on and so forth...

SO IM me or MSN me or Yahoo me... and ill be like whats up thats cool blah blah blah... or ill get you.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Woohoo! Zero and co. are coming...
...a tourny without Zero and Kailo is like....an.....um....
...well, i cant think of a befitting metaphore right now. Just rest assured that its bad.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I would so come to this or fluffy's if I had a ride. :cry: You have no idea how much I wanna go to a tourney and play new people. Especially considering TGA is looking non-existant.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I have heard nothing about TGA, and so I'm assuming it's not happening. I'll let you know if I find out otherwise.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
dude, jesus freak! Where do you live? if its sorta on my way ill pick yo *** up! or if you could be dropped off near where im heading i could pick you up there too.

Yea i check TGA and i saw the brackets and stuff for the LAST one they had. so im sad.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Eh, I live in Northwest Austin. Way out of your way lol. I'd be willing to host a tourney sometime if I could find a place to hold it. I'd even donate part of it to SEX2 like Fluffy does. I'll see about trying to find a place around here that I can hold a tourney to replace TGA. Then again if I made it that big I'd have no chance of winning lol. But I guess I could always just take money matches if I wanted to try and make a profit. :p

Zap101

Smash Cadet
yeah... and holy crap dude... your like 4 hours away all the way up in fort worth. Anyways come one come all to the S.S.B.S. it be fun and peoples can vouch for that... yes?

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
We are so gonna fly down and totally pwn that tourney Zap! Yall better fear the puff....ok no really aint no way i could make it down there. sorry guys....The whole living a couple states away thing kinda makes it hard. Um depending on when SmashEX 2 is tho I might see yall all at that. Anyways, Zap's luigi is top tier.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Allen.. you best "****" on smash because as flirty and messed up as i am i refuse... refuse to have **** hapen amongst me and my friends. Now if its smash then **** the crap out of them since that would be one of the only 2 orifices you could **** be... ANYWAYS ENOUGH ABOUT THAT.

Chaostheory if you were ever to come down i would gladly give room to make it easier and also every body EVERYBODY this tournament is a week away... a WEEK... be excited be ready were gonna have fun and do the bracket right this time hehe.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, as fun as it was plowing through the entire losers bracket after i lost in the winner's finals, it would be nice if the brackets were right. :}

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, I appreciate it, but I was pretty much just kidding. I know there's not a big chance I'd be able to make this. =\

G@BE

Smash Lord
i got an e-mail the other day and from what it tell me they are still doing TGA on the 28th.
they asked me to be on the staff....

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
O_o The 28th? that's during the week is it not? Weird. They need to get their shizz together and post a thread here. And I can help the staff as well. Tell them to E mail me or something lol.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
GABE!!! are yo serious? the 28 aint on a weekend though.......... i doubt they would put the game date on a week day.

Also, plz post the website where the date and sign up page is........caues if its at txgaming.com, i dont see it.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
ok guys..... just to repeat what i said earlier!

I AM GOIN' TO THIS TOURNEY! KALO,TYLE325 AND THE GREAT MARTH(or zero) WILL BE THERE.

Alex, you will meet the "omega weapon" this saturday! AHAHA yeeeesss! OMEGA WEAPON, yeeeessss!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Omega weapon? Crap...let me ready my Mime, Knights of the Round, and Auto-Phoenix...
Heheh...good old FF7...
But I'll be ready...and be forewarned that I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve too.

GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TOURNEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom