• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.s.b.n.f.l.d. 2

JonnyManya

Smash Apprentice
Cool torny bro(s).
The lack of people was sad, however the important people came which was good.
I have some stuff on my camera which is currently uploading on youtube, I'll post the links to them afterward.
Nice meeting everyone there too, it was awesome.
Especially the A&W with Jugs and TAC lol
East Coast ftw :p

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
I see that my first tournament match with TAC is already up. I look forward to whatever else you have getting uploaded.

The tournament was fun, I'm glad we went. TAC did not disappoint and both TJ and Robert were better than I was expecting. You guys just need to step it up a bit come out here for a tournament sometime! I'll be sure to let you know if anything is going on.

Yeeeaaaa put those drinks in that tray

JonnyManya

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, yeah the trip was too fun.
I'll be uploading all the matches tonight as soon as I can so keep a eye out for them on my channel.
I'm a man of my word when I say I'll upload stuff quick :p

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
I think all the matches that were actually recorded are up now. It's a shame that we didn't get the rest of the winners finals or the grand finals (or more with you west coast guys), but I suppose we were lucky to get that much footage.

If any replays were saved on any of those Wiis and you want them recorded, I should be able to do it. Although if they were on the hacked Wii, I might need an exact copy of your codes file and music, to do it.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
i would like me+TAC matches to be recorded... those were quite possibly the most intense matches ive ever had in my whole life

Te-Jay

Smash Apprentice
Corner Brook/St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
mine was the hacked one and it has matches with TAC and G-Beast. With the replays, the hacks are only console based, so if looked at on a wii with no mods on it, it will be a normal replay. Vice Versa too. So i could send you those.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
As Te-Jay said, if you host one in St. Johns and let me know, I can probably make it down. The later you make the tournament though, the higher the chances other people will come with me. (assuming you give plenty of time in advance. Most of the people who would come to this need a lot of time to get ready and stuff.)

So yeah, give me the details whenever and we'll make a trip there. My sister goes to MUN so it'll be pretty much guaranteed for me and my dubs partner.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
As Te-Jay said, if you host one in St. Johns and let me know, I can probably make it down. The later you make the tournament though, the higher the chances other people will come with me. (assuming you give plenty of time in advance. Most of the people who would come to this need a lot of time to get ready and stuff.)

So yeah, give me the details whenever and we'll make a trip there. My sister goes to MUN so it'll be pretty much guaranteed for me and my dubs partner.

I'm sure that theres going to be one soon enough...

Top Bottom