• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oh, I heard Dop say he wanted to MM someone for $200. Plus, in addition to the money, the loser has to buy the winner hotdogs.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hahaha one-bite dogs, man. good times.

hot dogs will never be the same.

also: id be careful about teaming with jon's nan, joe. i dunno if that's something you're sure you wanna do. (nan is hip slang for noob a-ss ness)

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
hahaha one-bite dogs, man. good times.

hot dogs will never be the same.

also: id be careful about teaming with jon's nan, joe. i dunno if that's something you're sure you wanna do. (nan is hip slang for noob a-ss ness)

Aasem is just mad that more people wanna team with me then him:laugh: Don't worry Aasem, some day you'll be lucky enough to team with me!!!

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hahahahaha, look at this kid.

hahahaha, you're the man jon.

little delirious and ****, but still the man.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Having the whole crew back is going to be too good. And then add like 10 new UCF smashers. Theres going to be soooo much smash at the apartment this year hahaha.

And I'm going to **** every single one of you.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Tuesday and Wednesday are the last two days left before the new wave of UCF smashers come to crash the party.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Joe lets try to team. We haven't tried in a while maybe we won't be too bad. For this, not gigs.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sorry for being new, but this is P.M, right? (I'm guessing noone wakes up at 6 in the morning)

Also, whats the earliest people start showing up for friendlies? I'd like to be there as early as possible.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
LOL, hey Rx when do you move up???

I move up Thursday into Citrus Hall of Libra!!!

:colorful:

NO FREAKIN WAY!!!! dude, I'm in Citrus too! (I think....) We need to definatly get fat matches in all year. But don't get your hopes up of me being that great, I'm still in a learning stage.
What's your #? If I remember, I'll give you a call when I get situated. I just dont know how long it's supposed to take. But chyea, I move up Thursday too.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You UCF freshmen noobs can come smash at the apartment Thursday if you want. I'm moving in Thursday. Moving away from home for the 1st time is pritty weird for the 1st couple days so come smash and relax on thursday if you want.

Top Bottom