• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.A.V.A.N.N.A.H Tourney July 7th

Prac352

Smash Lord
Savannah is only about 4 hours away Gerbil.

I don't know why you need our first names but whatever.

Keith
Prac
CDE
Columbus

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys. i don't really need your first names, but its a space to fill in(although not necessary), so i thought y not?. neone else know that they're comming?

thanks again

ss118

Smash Master
Edited a few things, added the pending listings.

I've heard of people wanting Onett unbanned, does anyone else support this or no?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm staying in Waycross, GA this summer, so Savannah is only like 2 hours away! I'll have to talk my Dad into letting me drive up to this.

xylem

Smash Cadet
Hey ss118 do you hold bi-weeklies or mind people comming over to practice? I am in savannah for the summer and so all the regular competition I have is non existent.

ss118

Smash Master
Not at all.
Me and my freinds are eager to get in as much practice with as many different people as possible.
I'm at the current address at the moment, and will continue to be for the next 2(1 possibly) days, just give me a PM about it.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Hey Xylem, where are you staying at the moment? l;ike where in savannah, or do you not know tht >_< lol. jw, cause we may b able to practice netime ur open, that is, me, stalin, Articanus, and Kaddy (aka:lvl 9) thanx

xylem

Smash Cadet
east 36th street & paulson. I'll make it over to where you're at if it's less than 4miles out on some of my off days. I could still make it even if it's further out, but I'd be more difficult as I've lost access to my vehicle for awhile.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
sup yo, i finally got my cast off today, so im ready to play some melee w00t!!!!!~~~~~~~~ Hey Chris, good games, and like articanus said. nice up-b cancels. c ya on sunday!

ss118

Smash Master
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I'M NOT WORKING THE SUMMER!!!!!!
Just 3 days a week.
And I get to choose which ones.
Carter, come over this Saturday, give me a call 2morrow.

triforce_eternal

Smash Rookie
WHY AM I NOT HOSTING IT TOO? JUST CUZ I SUCK DOESN"T MEAN I"M NOT GOOD.... YES IT DOES NEVERMIND.

><
I do want to help host it though.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol at triforce =). Im over 4000 miles away from savannah right now but i will be back on the 28th(to every1 from savannah). I will need as much practice as possible seeing as by the time i get bak i won t have played ssbm for 4 weeks straight =( . So articanus, stalin, and sds i will play u on the 29th no matter what plans u may or may not have =). I g2g for now, but i do want to know how the matches with xylem went... all i got from it was that he was good at up-b cancelling...i dont EVEN KNOW WHAT CHARACTER so i'd rly like to know. Cya all on the 14th.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Hey, Articanus, put me and Evan on hosting NOW!!! im the one bringing TIO, and if i wasnt there to host, you'd all be FACKED! lol. And Evan and Greg are our friends, so just put them up there, its not tht hard, lolololol. but seriously. NEWAYS< HUZAAAAAAAAA DRUGGEDFOX IS COMMING BACK THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, sami, how's Mexico (inside joke) : P

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
LOL! "Mexico" is great, but i cant wait to get back. Rob...what r u doing on thursday the 28th? If u r not doing anything i want to play u without having practiced for the last 4 weeks. i wont touch the controller until i can play u... I just wanna see if i can play at least even with u wiithout having practiced. And to any1 from savannah...I will see u all on Friday or Saturday whether u like it or not!!!! jk, but seriously one of u needs to get all the savannah people or most of them to one place that weekend to practice, 'cause i want to place well t this tourney as well =). To stalin... practice your *** off because your level is just as good as mie so i was hoping to play u around semifinals last tourney. Hopefully this tourney u'll perform at your best. I'll be expecting u to kick my *** wheni play u, because if not u didnt spend the last month getting much better did u? Branden plz tell me how much better or worse every1 has gotten so i know what to expect, and plz dont tell me that with a tourney u r hosting coming up u slacked off and got worse. On a last note no one answered me about the whole matches with xylem thing. Cya in 9 days =).

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
I can definitely make it on Saturday. I hope you're rusty, so that I can actually win some matches.

ss118

Smash Master
I feel like your staring at me to hold this......
Well, at least I know when your getting back. Good to hear from you, but what took so dang long?!?
To all Savannans, yall are on the hosting list, I just didn't label ya specifically. I put "and other savannans", or something.
Bah humbug to u all!
And Rob, be sure to invite me over, too. I'll let you play him for an hour, if you wish, I just want to play him after your done.
But, IMO, your gonna be surprised by me and Greg and Rob and Carter and Evan and Victor and Pickachu and Charizard......
I kould keep goin, but I better stop there :p
XD see ya when you get here!

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
That's me. And I took your name because that's how I roll.

And by "how I roll", I mean because I was born with it.

Top Bottom