• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryker Mafia 3 Day 4 Deadline 8/21 11:59

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Welcome everybody to Ryker Mafia 3. I had a grand set-up in mind when creating this that was over-the-top and full of me, but much to my dismay, it was lost some months ago in changing computers. I have not been able to recreate it, so instead I am running with another set-up I've wanted to run for quite some time. You will find flavor sparse and for that I apologize. Especially those of you signing up for more of me. Nothing to do about it but run the thing though.

[collapse=Rules]Fundamentals
1. Disputes with and private questions for me should be handled through PM or instant messaging. If you notice that I have made a simple mistake or if you have a simple question, please address them in the thread in bold.
2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are dead (unless, later, I tell you you're not). Dead players are not allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive.)
3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to post all conversations in the quick topic. Copy paste instant messages. They're amusing.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
5. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
6. Personally attacking another player is not allowed.
7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
8. Do not attempt to post generally unreadable or hidden text, as by changing the text color to match or resemble the page background. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
9. You may not use ciphers, encryption, or similar techniques.
10. You must post in English.
11. Breaking any sort of posting restriction will result in a punishment of having a permanent vote on you, meaning you take one less to lynch. These punishments can never kill you alone, but one vote and many punishments can.

Voting and Lynching
1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Ryker.
2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Gova.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
5. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline
1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods over the course of the game (however many I think that is) will result in your punishment, replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
2. We will have strict day cycles set on 6-days in real life. The town must stay active and be willing to punish inactive players if they hope to succeed.
3. I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.
4. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught.

Special Notes
1. There are no jesters or survivors in this game, but that doesn’t necessarily mean everyone’s win conditions are uniform!
2. I would like to actively encourage everyone to pressure players that are inactive and punish them by lynching them if necessary. I will replace players that need to be replaced, but the town shouldn't let that be an excuse to let players get away with staying quiet. [/b][/collapse]

[collapse=Sample Role PM]Welcome to Ryker Mafia 3.

You are Ryker. Town VT.

Active Abilities:

Look Adorable
You may post the command "Look Adorable." The mod will then comment on how adorable you are in thread.

Passive Abilities:

Be Adorable
Anyone who investigates you will also be told that you are adorable in addition to their results.

Restrictions:
You have to post the mischievious kitty smiley ">=3c"in all your posts.

Win Condition:
You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.[/collapse]

Living Players:

1. Raziek
2. JDietz43
3. Picture Perfect (J/WashedLaundry)
4. Unassuming Local Guys (Fandangox/Gorf)
5. PB&J Sandwich (BadWolf28738/Red Ryu)
6. JeXs
7. Joey Macman
8. Potassium
9. Alakaslam
10. soup Bardull Rake
11. Scary
12. Orboknown
13. Gheb_01
Dead Players:

Replacements

Important posts:

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gova is my co-mod. Be nice to him because he is far less lazy than I.

Also note that you get one warning with hydras, this is it. Past that I will be using Overswarm's draconian hydra rules (post off hydra and you get modvoted).

This is for everyone to be certain they see it. There are 6 day long day phases. Nights will last only 48 hours. You will be prodded after 48 hours with no contribution.

Also note that everyone's flavor is Ryker.

There is no confirmation phase. Game is live.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alive
1. Raziek
2. JDietz43
3. Picture Perfect (J/WashedLaundry)
4. Unassuming Local Guys (Fandangox/Gorf)
5. PB&J Sandwich (BadWolf28738/Red Ryu)
6. JeXs
7. Joey
8. Potassium
9. Alakaslam
10. soup
11. Scary
12. Orboknown
13. Gheb_01

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, 7/17 at 11:59PM Central.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Soup has gone all-in.

For the remainder of the day, his vote counts for two votes. These two votes cannot be split up. He cannot use this ability the following Day Phase.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
MAW****AS CAN'T EVEN DENY ABOUT HOW MANY ******* ABOUT TO GET BODIED RIGHT NOW (for this dayphase)

Vote: Gheb_01 :cool:

#HBC | ѕoup

homie you're repping the #HBC and you're not even voting with the right wagon right now smh :massivethumbsdown:

Picture Perfect

J|Washed Laundry
I'm a member of the hardbody crew
I'm a townie and a good one too
First with the vote in the mornin'
Lynchin' the same ol' scum!

Finding the Indy, sort the dumb from the scum
Carry the game, and find the cop with a crumb
Bring your Mason Partner, he will never trouble you
Make him a member of the Hardbody Crew!

vote: Gheb

i c u supa

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Please send the role PM for Gheb to this account. I'm not playing as the hydra but I got problems with my regular account again -.-

:059:

Picture Perfect

J|Washed Laundry
Joey why is your vote on Soup
BadRuy why is your vote on Soup
Raz why are you going to be a nonfactor thread dodger like you always are.
Gheb chose IR as his hydra to post on obvscum IR is always scum
Kantplay why are you voting Soup lrn2play

jegus it's like this thread needs massive amounts of education or something get with it all of you

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf where u at

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Joey why is your vote on Soup
BadRuy why is your vote on Soup
Raz why are you going to be a nonfactor thread dodger like you always are.
Gheb chose IR as his hydra to post on obvscum IR is always scum
Kantplay why are you voting Soup lrn2play

jegus it's like this thread needs massive amounts of education or something get with it all of you

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf where u at
Watching EVO, suck mah ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

So, I was going to type out something and then I retracted it at last moment.

JeXs, did your vote on me mean anything else besides following the herd? Do you have anything other than that?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm a sheep and my ambition is to be the best sheep.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nothing else beyond that? I'm kinda trying to bust through RVS by putting light pressure on you. You don't seem phased by it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why did you out your double vote this early in the game?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
EY YO!!!!

WE HERE WITH BODYBAG IN TOW!! ZIP EM UP HERE WE GO!!

Vote: PB& J Sandwich

GET DAT WEAK *** SANDWICH OUTTA HERE! NEED ME A DAMN CHEESESTEAK KIDS!!!

#HBC | ѕoup

That honestly really tugs at my heartstrings and I will say that I was hoping to grill you a bit harder to gauge a read on you but I'm honestly leaning town on you just for the reaction you had on me.

Why did you out your double vote this early in the game?
I don't have a reason to hide it, and I was going to go try and play off the HBC but I feel I'm walking on thin ice with some players here so I'm gonna try and hold restraint. I was going to bust into saying that I thought your vote on me was just noob scum trying to get comfortable with their vote but I was gladly proven wrong.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I remember marshy doing something similar in another game as scum. Doesn't make me feel too good about you right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Me and marshy aren't the same players. I will admit that the role I got made it super tempting to emulate it but I really don't think I can go through with conscience right now. I'd rather not be a headache for everyone. I suppose I'm pretty blunt myself when it comes to down it.

Picture Perfect

J|Washed Laundry
Me and marshy aren't the same players. I will admit that the role I got made it super tempting to emulate it but I really don't think I can go through with conscience right now. I'd rather not be a headache for everyone. I suppose I'm pretty blunt myself when it comes to down it.
weak as finuck but i feel your read on jexs

:186:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ayyo so me n fandango are a hydra, but our hydra had yet to be created. the "no posting out of hydra" rule made us hesitant to post, however, we received confirmation from ryker that one of us is allowed to post, so until we get the hydra, ill be that one of us. ill have fandango relay his thoughts to me n stuff and when the hydras made well be good to go.

@ Picture Perfect Picture Perfect wuz gud

soup still made himself impossible to tag what with all the #hbc's lol. soup explain your role a bit more since it's obvious, are you allowed to go all in every Day? if not, why'd you decide to do it now?

Top Bottom