• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoyR(marth) VS Xyro(samus)/KaloKross(peach/meta/wolf)

Gnes

Smash Master
hey Allan thanks for putting those vids up heheeee! but hey please change that title, just put royr(marth), just because NEO lost to dojo and infinity doesn't mean anything. Maybe he was tired, or had a bad day or something, there are so many reasons.....one set doesn't mean anything,there's no reason to compare :]

To the grourernguy: How do you know it was me making the noises? thanks for the tip though, you know, all this time I've been playing I never noticed that button with a big X before!.....:ouch:

Lee: what's uuuup! mi amigooo! when are we gonna play again :] you miss those falcon matches? :colorful:

Rockettrainer if you read this, blow up!

:hunger:
Roy...too good

The funny part is...Roy doesnt care about any of this...but whatever...more practice this friday Roy :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wander into this topic and the first thing I'm told to do is to go blow up.

I....am...speechless...

Seriously.

Let's play this Friday. :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Uh, I'm pretty sure Neo just lost to two texas players(Dojo/Infinity) in tournament at CoT4 2-0. Roy_R goes even with or beats those players.

DMG: Critiquing friendlies is pointless. He can do those things when he doesn't need to play safe against worse players.
I dont know who is better but..seriously...Both neo and roy are at a disadvantage when going marth v meta. Roy plays both of the metas, knows their ****, and therefore would obviously have a better shot at winning. And lets not forget that Roy being better vs meta, if that is the case, doesn't auto make him a better marth. It is a very important matchup but, its not that black and white.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I dont know who is better but..seriously...Both neo and roy are at a disadvantage when going marth v meta. Roy plays both of the metas, knows their ****, and therefore would obviously have a better shot at winning. And lets not forget that Roy being better vs meta, if that is the case, doesn't auto make him a better marth. It is a very important matchup but, its not that black and white.
I don't understand why Roy is better against Meta then neo lol. Infinity and Dojo don't live anywhere near Roy and they only play in tournament which isn't very often.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't understand why Roy is better against Meta then neo lol. Infinity and Dojo don't live anywhere near Roy and they only play in tournament which isn't very often.
Hey, you gotta remember it's been awhile since they have played Roy. Even though Roy might have been beating them then, you gotta remember Dojo and Infinity got better. NEO losing now isn't comparable to Roy winning/going even then since they have had time to get better.

E.G. Let's say Roy and Neo are exactly equal. Roy at his peak = Neo nao, just for the sake of discussion. Now, if 2-3 months ago or so Roy was beating them/going even, and Neo loses nao, that would suggest that Roy would lose now as well (It also suggests that Infinity and Dojo got better, assuming again that Roy and Neo are equal). Unless Roy has gotten better since then/surpassed that peak, which we haven't seen yet since he's been gone from the scene for a bit, hence we can't actually see if Roy is better or worse than Neo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey, you gotta remember it's been awhile since they have played Roy. Even though Roy might have been beating them then, you gotta remember Dojo and Infinity got better. NEO losing now isn't comparable to Roy winning/going even then since they have had time to get better.

E.G. Let's say Roy and Neo are exactly equal. Roy at his peak = Neo nao, just for the sake of discussion. Now, if 2-3 months ago or so Roy was beating them/going even, and Neo loses nao, that would suggest that Roy would lose now as well (It also suggests that Infinity and Dojo got better, assuming again that Roy and Neo are equal). Unless Roy has gotten better since then/surpassed that peak, which we haven't seen yet since he's been gone from the scene for a bit, hence we can't actually see if Roy is better or worse than Neo.
I don't care honestly, I was just pointing out the assumption that Roy gets a lot of meta practice. He doesn't. It doesn't really matter which one is better to me honestly lol I just like to start stuff on the forums sometimes to spark up rivalries :).

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I don't care honestly, I was just pointing out the assumption that Roy gets a lot of meta practice. He doesn't. It doesn't really matter which one is better to me honestly lol I just like to start stuff on the forums sometimes to spark up rivalries :).
Doing this tends to start flame as well :(

Top Bottom