• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Roy Social - R O Y B O Y Z

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
open for business fantasic

(even though im getting all characters anyway)

I heard

his final smash works different to marths

and hes ben semi-cloned like falco and wolf.

and his neutral special is a OHKO wonder.

that settles it

may I see moveset videos the stream ended

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm a little more excited for Roy than Ryu.

Still, I'm loving all of this.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
I want to hate on this character for being another Marth but he seems better off then I thought he would be. I might have to give him a try. Please let Flare Blade do big shield damage. Just please.
I Almost don't want that since Marth's is "shield Breaker".

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm all for any moves destroying shields since their use is the most annoying in Sm4sh out of all Smash games.
Plus if you can break the shield you can just OHKO them for maximum salt :joyful:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm a little more excited for Roy than Ryu.

Still, I'm loving all of this.
We got so much leaked stuff... it's like Christmas came early. And by the looks of things, I wouldn't be surprised if Roy and Ryu will be available tomorrow or sometime soon.

Racquets

Smash Rookie
I'm here crying tears of joy; I've never been fond of leaks but I'm just so happy that my first Smash main is back in the game and looking better than ever, not only in terms of his great new design but also his altered moves! His Final Smash looks amazing, and the detail in how he holds his sword when he strikes...it's all too much! I can't wait to finally have my Melee son back where he belongs!!

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
We got so much leaked stuff... it's like Christmas came early. And by the looks of things, I wouldn't be surprised if Roy and Ryu will be available tomorrow or sometime soon.
Just you wait, it was supposed to come tomorrow but are now doing tons of editing to the direct for Roy and Ryu to come during winter instead.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Reminded me of this
Dark Classic Pit? Not Dark Classic Metal Baby Pit?

Anyway, I'm really hyped for Roy right now. His jab looks god-like compared to Marth's. Depending on how he plays and what characters get nerfed or buffed in the 1.0.8 patch, I may be picking him up as a secondary. Fingers crossed!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just you wait, it was supposed to come tomorrow but are now doing tons of editing to the direct for Roy and Ryu to come during winter instead.
Just watch
Ryu will be announced in the Nintendo World Championships
And Roy will be in the games data but unable to use waaaaaaaay until that Fire Emblem Orchestra Concert thing that Sakurai's attending
Justfreakingwatch :4feroy:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Who knows, let's just hope it's sooner rather than later. I honestly just want to start testing out his moves and see what his toolkit can provide.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Man what a day.

Im glad to be actually HYPE about a DLC anything xD Lucas and Mewtwo are officially old news to me.
I may try Ryu out if he can be bought with Roy.

I love you all

Last edited:

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
Glad he's back. What makes it all better is that he got the Luigi treatment and is now a bit more unique. I hope he comes out tomorrow because I'm ready to head online now.

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Professing my support for my Melee main. Hope you guys like frame data and sick nasty combos cause they're coming to a Roy board near you soon.

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
Has this been posted yet? If it has, sorry, but I didn't see it anywhere. It's basically just a quick runthrough of some of his moves (and unlike the Twitch stream that was playing Roy and Ryu earlier, it's not going 5 frames per second lolol )
THE VIDEO GOT REMOVED NOOO

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Im almost sure Roy and Ryu were the big part of the direct tomorrow and the stages that came with them.

Kinda sucks we ruined the suprise for ourselves....but at the same time who cares!

R O Y B O Y S

Odon

Smash Cadet
He looks SOOO NICE! oh and his moves are cool too. He kinda seems a bit better than marth/lucina as of now but its still hard to say. We all need to put in some work to figure the new roy out.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Has anyone seen any footage of Roy's fair? Is it still just a wet noodle?
image.jpg

A still frame screenshot I managed to take. Seems okay to me. Maybe slightly shorter range than Marth's?

I wonder if i still can be able to SH fair twice in air like Marths too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom