• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy FAQ v1.01 *PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING* *UPDATED 7/31/06*

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
oneofthedragon said:
Ok then... lets try this... I doubt anyone can say " He sucks" is factual evidence. And Truly, I am sorry if the simple phrase "He gets rapred" is not good enough for me evidence-wise. Sorry. And yes. It is NOT the character most of the time. you take a first time marth player and veteran Roy player, Roy wil win 9/10 times. Why? Skill. And yes roy is easy to get good with not easy to master (master is pro-level tourneys, good is being able to beat the in game challenges easily) And Yes roy is not as good as many characters, You can say the same thing about practicly ANY other character. Also the thing that few people understand here is, Tiers dont truly come into account at lower levels. If marth is a roy counter how can I beat a level 9 computer marth? Well, for one computers have 0 intelligence for training... 2 because they are not skilled. As you progress upwards into higher ranked tournies, Roy WILL get weaker, but, truth be told, many of ou will never play in a top level tournament. Most of us MAY participate on lower level tournaments. And there roy does great. Roy is probably not meant for the highest level tournaments. Maybe he takes more work to master thats why there are no pros, this is all speculation though. Oh and one last thing. I've taken a few debate classes, and one of the most important things I've learned is "If you do not present fact, your opponet will. And when they do, no matter how many people agree with the you, you WILL lose!" Ok that about sums it up... HAVE A NICE DAY :psycho: !
read Roy FAQ por favor

and no you cannot say fox is not as good as many characters or falco is not as good as many characters, there are tiers for a reason and counters

ur trying to say that the person that plays the character is not as good as other people are with the same or different character.... which is basically the same as Skill > Tiers again... don't say Roy is good... say the person that uses roy is good

ur agreeing with the FAQ saying skill > tiers... so why don't u go read the FAQ one more time and stop posting

bleh

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Hmm, I'm not sure...and I'm not surpised lol
Keep in mind that if someone is perma-banned, he/she can still have another account.

dReAMCloUd - Assault K 40

Smash Apprentice
Silliness. This is all a bunch of nonsense. Marth may be "better" than Roy, in the whole scheme of things. But I'll tell you this,

I AM BETTER THAN YOU, IN THE WHOLE SCHEME OF THINGS. That goes for all of you.

No evidence needed, after all what can you say to argue against my anonymity. Say what you want, but in the end this is what I will think, and thus what I think shall become the action that defeats you all in reality. Thought to Action, Inspiration for Success.

Top Bottom