• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rotation, Rotation: The Circle of Smash

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
yes!!!!!! now me and my 1 friend who will actually play smash more than 1 round can decide who will trade out empty slot 3 or empty slot 4 da da daaaa?!!?!?!!!?!?!

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Why is there always a very small limit to the number of people you can have? There was a limit on how many friends you can have in your friends list, and now this?? Why are they doing it this way? Would it really be that much of a hassle to make the numbers in the hundreds?

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Why is there always a very small limit to the number of people you can have? There was a limit on how many friends you can have in your friends list, and now this?? Why are they doing it this way? Would it really be that much of a hassle to make the numbers in the hundreds?
As far as the friend list it's probably simply due to the wifi limiations of Nintendo's network. As for the rotention that's hard to say where they came up with that number...

But... how many time will you have more hten 16 people in the same place playing the same game XD

Phred

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sweet in my opinion. Good for parties as other people have said or if you have a lot of friends over at once. My motto is : No update is worth complaining about. (Except for widescreen support wth???)
You need to put more of a positive spin.
You could say it's a good thing to learn that Brawl's Widescreen isn't the same as Mario Party 8's widescreen.

Top Bottom