• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
To be honest, ravio is also my most wanted zelda newcomer. All those items, and i love his design.
he/s one of those characters who i know have low chances, but i wouldnt mind them not getting in, but would flip out if they were in.
also, smash needs more bunnies:p

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Zombies do exist in the Mario universe... go play Wario Land II and Wario Land 3.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Honestly, I played Melee since it came out, and I mained Roy, and, well, from a technical standpoint, he's literally just red-haired Marth. Only he has flame-effects on his sword, and he's slower. If you want a better example of Roy, play the one game he starred in.

Only you can't. Cause it's Japan-only.
Lol you can get translated roms ya know ;).

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It would be interesting to see a bad guy who's sole attacks consists using his or her minions to attack. Not sure who could. K. Rool might fit that role but he has enough move set potential to where he wouldn't need that gimmick.

A LoZ character would be awesome. He or she could use the octopus things, Bulbins, Redeads, etc.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It would be interesting to see a bad guy who's sole attacks consists using his or her minions to attack. Not sure who could. K. Rool might fit that role but he has enough move set potential to where he wouldn't need that gimmick.

A LoZ character would be awesome. He or she could use the octopus things, Bulbins, Redeads, etc.
King Bulblin could fit that criteria, but he's a one-time only character.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You know what Bublins and ReDeads are called, but not Octoroks?

-shakes head in shame-
I knew it was something like that.

King Bulblin could fit that criteria, but he's a one-time only character.
Yeah and not exactly a shoe-in for Smash.

What if Ridley was in but in the background and his attacks consisted solely on issuing out orders to space pirates and metroids :troll:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
don't we have someone that already does that >_>
Yeah, King Dedede does use various minions but they are only apart of his side B and his Final Smash. It does not constitute for his entire move set. That is what I'm referring to. Taking what King Dedede does and taking it to the next level.

Yeah, King Bulblin won't be doing any better than play a stage hazard role.
Yeah, though he could be interesting. A character who not only uses only minions for attacks but also rides a boar. Interesting.

That sounds too much like the Pokemon Trainer if you asked me. But you were joking about it anyway.
Hey, it could be a way to down-size the character. Imagine the raging that would occur. Ridley & Pirates Pillage the Field!

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
If we were to get a villain like that, who should it be? K. Rool, Ridley, Kamek, and Medusa could fill that role, but they have enough potential otherwise. F-Zero doesn't have enemies per say, so Goroh wouldn't work. Only one I could think of who could do this is Porky, with his Pigmask Army, along with Masked Man.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
It's adequate, nothing more and nothing less (other than a great wildcard in The Wrestler). However, I will not bother pretending the extremely bizarre and highly unlikely Ravio would be a great choice for character selection, because he isn't (not that he is the worst possible inclusion, yet there are far better choices) - an Assist Trophy is a more appropriate suited role, if even that. Other than Ravio (and Snake's questionable exclusion for other Konami intellectual property, of course), it's a generally decent-to-good roster.

For now on, remind me to post this whenever a roster with Roy appears:
"Any roster with Roy is terrible. -9000/ 10."
KingShadow, I beg of you to end this anti-Roy tirade already. Yes, Roy is an overrated character whose values are overestimated by others, yet why must you be persistent in continuously bashing the character every chance you get? I'm not trying to insult your intelligence here, but these demonstrations of denigration come off as petty. Even if it's only intentional trolling on your part, it still does no good for any sort of discussion by igniting the ire of Roy's supporters.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Maybe Captain Syrup would be a villain that uses her minions to do all the dirty work. Though I think she would be better off having a that is inspired by her pirate motif. Like Captain Falcon being a super hero and Sheik being a ninja.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
KingShadow, I beg of you to end this anti-Roy tirade already. Yes, Roy is an overrated character whose values are overestimated by others, yet why must you be persistent in continuously bashing the character every chance you get? I'm not trying to insult your intelligence here, but these demonstrations of denigration come off as petty. Even if it's only intentional trolling on your part, it still does no good for any sort of discussion by igniting the ire of Roy's supporters.
Thank you.

Guys, I have the official roster. This the true playable cast of Super Not Smash Bros. 4, featuring no returning Nintendo characters.

Super Not Smash Bros. Roster Roster.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would main that cucco, after all he is the most overpowered thing in the legend of Zelda games :awesome:
OH MY GOSH I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING. Sorry for the caps. I was trying to think of a good item to add for the Zelda series.

The Cucco! It could function like the one from SSF2! It would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom