• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
That's it, it's time to bust out my speech.

Prepare to have your minds blown, your feels all feely, and your anuses penetrated. ;)
I´m prepared, except the part of my anus the only thing that can put me in that mood would be the confirmation of Ridley XD.
.n_n.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I like to type in random characters's names on the site's url to see if I can get an easy leak. Often (always) with little (no) success

I guess I'll keep on reloading this page until Sakurai actually creates it :p

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I like to type in random characters's names on the site's url to see if I can get an easy leak. Often (always) with little (no) succes

I guess I'll keep on reloading this page until Sakurai actually creates it :p
For better or worse they learned from the icons being on the site database from the Brawl Dojo getting leaked.

Well, at least people used that on the Brawl Dojo to find out the number if icons, thus confirming the number of franchises getting stages and/or characters.

I don't remember how, but I think someone used/did something to figure out how many franchises would get playable characters pre-Brawl.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Dude I can't complain. Jiggs went from Morbid and I being unofficial supporters to 13 official votes. Suck on that Lucario. Maybe you should join the winning side Johnknight. Your left face knows what's up.

Xigger

Smash Lord
Hm.... No ones guessing a non-Pokemon update, eh? If there were prize money, the jackpot for Other would be millions!

Put me down for... Pokemon Trainer. Pokemon Origins ftw

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dude I can't complain. Jiggs went from Morbid and I being unofficial supporters to 13 official votes. Suck on that Lucario. Maybe you should join the winning side Johnknight. Your left face knows what's up.
Hey now, don't be trying to start a war like those idiot Mewthrees over there.

And popularity, smopularity. Last I checked nobody cared about Jigglypuff in X&Y. Heck, is the Jiggler even a Pokémon you can catch in the Kalos region=??? :p

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Hm.... No ones guessing a non-Pokemon update, eh? If there were prize money, the jackpot for Other would be millions!

Put me down for... Pokemon Trainer. Pokemon Origins ftw
Ok added for the Trainer support list, if you want to change your bid in the future let me know replying to one of my posts.
.n_n.

Xigger

Smash Lord
For better or worse they learned from the icons being on the site database from the Brawl Dojo getting leaked.

Well, at least people used that on the Brawl Dojo to find out the number if icons, thus confirming the number of franchises getting stages and/or characters.

I don't remember how, but I think someone used/did something to figure out how many franchises would get playable characters pre-Brawl.
I remember. The franchise icons were numbered: Mario 00 onto Metal Gear around 20. Stages also used icons. Sonic's was the last icon after Snakes.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Am I the only one who thinks that people are overestimating the chances of Mewtwo returning Thursday/Friday? I don't think they'll reveal him without at least a Sonic-esque trailer. He is the most wanted character to (re)appear in Japan and here, after all.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I remember. The franchise icons were numbered: Mario 00 onto Metal Gear around 20. Stages also used icons. Sonic's was the last icon after Snakes.
Yeah, that was the one "wild card."

I forget how, but someone used the Animal Crossing leaf icon to prove that all icons between that and the Metal Gear logo were franchises without playable characters.

I think it ultimately was just the DS symbol (for Picto Chat) and the Electroplankton symbol.

Also, I can't remember where the Smash Bros. logo was in all this. :ohwell:

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Hey now, don't be trying to start a war like those idiot Mewthrees over there.

And popularity, smopularity. Last I checked nobody cared about Jigglypuff in X&Y. Heck, is the Jiggler even a Pokémon you can catch in the Kalos region=??? :p
OOOOH HELL NOOOOO!

Jigglypuff is the finest ***** in Pokemon. Been around since the good old days.

She will put you to sleep in a jiffy, then you'll be all mad. Know why?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I know i'm late but yo hablo espanol tambien. But I'm better at speaking it then typing it out ok?

Also Go #Team lucario :lucario: :lucario: :lucario:

WATCH THE POWER OF THE AURA!
gosh that guy sucks at that FS but still :p

Oh now I see a better video ah well i'm still keepins it.

Mabataki

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4167-4743-1372
Am I the only one who thinks that people are overestimating the chances of Mewtwo returning Thursday/Friday? I don't think they'll reveal him without at least a Sonic-esque trailer. He is the most wanted character to (re)appear in Japan and here, after all.
Agreed.
This isnt going to happen, but i made this because its my favorite Pokemon

Well he would be a neat assist trophy if nothing else

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Guys, today I was thinking in really wanting Jigglypuff in Smash 4 for some reason but I didn't figure it out why the sudden idea, until now and is because of this:

Agreed.
This isnt going to happen, but i made this because its my favorite Pokemon
Well he would be a neat assist trophy if nothing else
So will you cast your vote for None or for the Other lists?

.n_n.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Put me down for....none. I /want/ Mewtwo. A lot. A lot. However, Sakurai is a huge troll and probably won't reveal anyone, especially with the amount of reveals we got last month (Peach, Toon Link, and essentially Sonic). However, what was the difference in days between Peach's, Toon Link's, and Sonic's reveals? That might change my mind.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Put me down for....none. I /want/ Mewtwo. A lot. A lot. However, Sakurai is a huge troll and probably won't reveal anyone, especially with the amount of reveals we got last month (Peach, Toon Link, and essentially Sonic). However, what was the difference in days between Peach's, Toon Link's, and Sonic's reveals? That might change my mind.
Ok added for the None list, if you want to change your bid in the future let me know replying to one of my posts.
.n_n.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Toon Link was revealed 14 days after Peach, Sonic was revealed 5 days after Toon Link. A character being revealed 10 or 14 days after Sonic doesn't seemed too far fetched. I may change my mind because of the rate of reveals, I just don't know who yet.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I vote Jigglypuff.

Lucario and Pokemon Trainer have a good chance.

Mewtwo, I'm hopeful. But I think he'll be saved for later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom