• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This is my conservative roster. Nothing exciting, just a fairly low key, safe, in my personal opinion, roster. This isn't my dream roster by any stretch, just what I feel like is a good guess towards the game's final characters.

A couple things went into making this:

1# I honestly believe with Toon Link shown so early, cuts will be at an all time low.

2# To my knowledge, Kojima dislikes the WiiU greatly and doesn't want his games on it. I myself want Snake to return but this is just a safe assumption.

3# I believe in the rumor that surfaced around E3.

Now, if this were my dream roster, it'd be much bigger. I myself find it really, REALLY strange that Nintendo showed all the Mario characters this early before the big, new game comes out, so I suspect SOMETHING will happen then, but until I get proven wrong, this is just my minimalistic roster prediction.
My only real complaints are the inclusion of the Mii and the lack of ANY new Donkey Kong rep.

Shroob

Sup?
Yuck. I personally hope this doesn't happen. Why no K. Rool or Ridley?
Like I said, this is by no means my dream roster, just how I think the final game will actually look. If I were to make a dream roster, of course I'd put Ridley on it... Do I think he has an actual chance? Maybe. K.Rool in my opinion all depends if Nintendo decides to bring the Kremlins back from the dead. To my knowledge, Tropical Freeze still hasn't shown off its baddies.

Not too bad at all. Definitely safe and conservative. I really don't think you should count Snake out, but it's understandable. I hate Miis. But oh well. Jigglypuff made your list so that makes it superb for me haha.
Of course, I love Jigglypuff.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I mean, I'm against the whole "rep" dealio, but honestly, K. Rool is in all likelihood gonna happen this time, Dixie might too, and don't count out Cranky. Not having any of those 3 in your roster is just pure madness IMO, especially with the Donkey Kong franchise now like equal with or above Zelda in terms of stature and sales in the gaming world.
**** Fire Emblem discussions especially, no one wins with that.
There are only 5-8 people I've ever had good Fire Emblem character conversations with since Smash 4 was announced about characters other than Marth and Ike. That's it.

It's like you, Iblis, disfunk, Kuma, and maybe like 1-3 other people.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, I'm against the whole "rep" dealio, but honestly, K. Rool is in all likelihood gonna happen this time, Dixie might too, and don't count out Cranky. Not having any of those 3 in your roster is just pure madness IMO, especially with the Donkey Kong franchise now like equal with or above Zelda in terms of stature and sales in the gaming world.

There are only 5-8 people I've ever had good Fire Emblem character conversations with since Smash 4 was announced about characters other than Marth and Ike. That's it.

It's like you, Iblis, disfunk, Kuma, and maybe like 1-3 other people.
I'm not going to touch potential series newcommers, outside of Chrom really, until we get more information. I would LOVE to have Dixie Kong in, trust me, but until we get something like say, Diddy confirmed before Tropical Freeze and his page not linking to the Tropical Freeze website, I will bide my time.

I survived the roster wars in Brawl only to watch most people's rosters blow up in their faces. Aim low, and be pleasantly surprised when the outcome is bigger than what you had expected.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This is my conservative roster. Nothing exciting, just a fairly low key, safe, in my personal opinion, roster. This isn't my dream roster by any stretch, just what I feel like is a good guess towards the game's final characters.

A couple things went into making this:

1# I honestly believe with Toon Link shown so early, cuts will be at an all time low.

2# To my knowledge, Kojima dislikes the WiiU greatly and doesn't want his games on it. I myself want Snake to return but this is just a safe assumption.

3# I believe in the rumor that surfaced around E3.

Now, if this were my dream roster, it'd be much bigger. I myself find it really, REALLY strange that Nintendo showed all the Mario characters this early before the big, new game comes out, so I suspect SOMETHING will happen then, but until I get proven wrong, this is just my minimalistic roster prediction.
Not trying to start an FE discussion but i don't why people think that chrom is such a lock to be in the game.

I'd say ike and even roy are above him imo.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Read my comment I already posted. I've seen a decent amount of people adding her to rosters. Diddykong person or whatever his name is is just way more vocal about it than all the others who include her.
Compared to the Poo and Geno movements, it isn't that big. I was a part of the latter, and there were thousands of Geno supporters that came out of nowhere. Pro-Geno videos got love from all over the internet smash community. It was utterly maddening the amount of internet Geno supporters there were.

I was there supporting Geno early, and I saw it go from a few dozen people posting on the Geno thread here on Smash Boards, on Nsider, IGN, Game Spot, Game Trailers, and GameFAQs about Geno (on all those sites combined), to suddenly hundreds of people supporting Geno on each and every one of those sites.

Still, it was vastly overshadowed by the Ridley movement when that thing got going, the Diddy Kong and Dedede movement, and especially the Sonic movement. Geez that Sonic movement. We literally had like 20,000 Sonic avatars on Smash Boards at one point after the reveal. It sounds like an exaggeration, but actually, it is probably me underestimating the numbers.

Shroob

Sup?
No Ridley, K.Rool or Palutena?

Interesting. Do you think those three won't be in for whatever reason?
I love Uprising, but do I think Palutena fits the bill? Maybe. I remember someone bringing up the idea of a Pit Codec like Snake has between him and Palutena and in the long run I'd much rather have that to be honest. The writing in Uprising is great.

K.Rool, again, in my opinion, is if Nintendo actually uses the Kremlins again. To my knowledge, Kremlins have not been shown in Tropical Freeze yet, so if there'd be any DK rep, I'd rather bet on Dixie Kong.

Ridley, I have no comment on Ridley. I'm not going to get my hopes up for something that may or may not happen when it comes to Ridley. I watched near every roster maker cry out in anger when Ridley was a boss in Brawl, might have been just an assist trophy before that according to Brawl's data, and I really don't want to think about Ridley til we have proof.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm not going to touch potential series newcommers, outside of Chrom really, until we get more information. I would LOVE to have Dixie Kong in, trust me, but until we get something like say, Diddy confirmed before Tropical Freeze and his page not linking to the Tropical Freeze website, I will bide my time.

I survived the roster wars in Brawl only to watch most people's rosters blow up in their faces. Aim low, and be pleasantly surprised when the outcome is bigger than what you had expected.
Tropical Freeze doesn't mean crap to Smash's roster, just like how Mario Galaxy doesn't mean crap to the roster. K. Rool is possibly the most wanted and well known Nintendo character who has never been playable in smash that isn't a Mario character, and he's got more moveset potential than any other potential character I can think of.

Literally you could easily make a amazing moveset for him based on just 1 of his 4 appearances as a primary villain (DKC1, DKC2, DKC3, or DK64). Imagine combining those games and those movesets. The possibilities with K. Rool are so huge, that the Smash Bros development team would be fools not to add him.

The reason people failed pre-Brawl with expectations is they expected characters who don't have that much to work with (Toad), one-shot/limited lifespan characters (Midna, Zant, Geno), characters that were kinda minute for the time (Isaac, Saki), or quite frankly out of nowhere characters (Darth Vader before Soul Calibur IV, lol!).

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Compared to the Poo and Geno movements, it isn't that big. I was a part of the latter, and there were thousands of Geno supporters that came out of nowhere. Pro-Geno videos got love from all over the internet smash community. It was utterly maddening the amount of internet Geno supporters there were.

I was there supporting Geno early, and I saw it go from a few dozen people posting on the Geno thread here on Smash Boards, on Nsider, IGN, Game Spot, Game Trailers, and GameFAQs about Geno (on all those sites combined), to suddenly hundreds of people supporting Geno on each and every one of those sites.

Still, it was vastly overshadowed by the Ridley movement when that thing got going, the Diddy Kong and Dedede movement, and especially the Sonic movement. Geez that Sonic movement. We literally had like 20,000 Sonic avatars on Smash Boards at one point after the reveal. It sounds like an exaggeration, but actually, it is probably me underestimating the numbers.
I'll give you that. I'm just trying to say that she is included in the weird random choices this time around. None stick out really, there's just a flood of them. Of course these newer ones don't even compare to the hype of old for characters like Geno, or any others you named.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
If Sonic got a 2nd rep, the Sonic fanbase would probably still be angry no matter who got in.
"BUT SHADOW STOLE TAIL'S SPOT!" "WE NEED A THIRD SONIC REP, BOTH TAILS AND KNUCKLES!"
"NO, IT SHOULD BE SHADOW AND EGGMAN! WE NEED MORE ANTIHEROES AND VILLAINS!" "THE SECOND REP SHOULD BE AMY ROSE! I NEED TO ZOOM THE CAMERA UP HER DRESS!!!!"

More Sonic characters would be cool, but there's just so much competition for a second Sonic slot.
And of course, I wouldn't be surprised if people are demanding 5 or more Sonic slots on Smash 4's roster right now.

If you give a mouse a cookie...

-----

Shroob

Sup?
Tropical Freeze doesn't mean crap to Smash's roster, just like how Mario Galaxy doesn't mean crap to the roster. K. Rool is possibly the most wanted and well known Nintendo character who has never been playable in smash that isn't a Mario character, and he's got more moveset potential than any other potential character I can think of.

Literally you could easily make a amazing moveset for him based on just 1 of his 4 appearances as a primary villain (DKC1, DKC2, DKC3, or DK64). Imagine combining those games and those movesets. The possibilities with K. Rool are so huge, that the Smash Bros development team would be fools not to add him.
Just because they can and do have moveset possibilities =/= them actually getting in.

I was an enormous Geno/Krystal/Ridley supporter back in Brawl, made movesets for all of them and debated up and down about how they were perfect character choices and Nintendo would be stupid not to add them. What happened? Sakurai, "Geno who?", Krystal was a hidden taunt message and we got three Landmasters, and Ridley was a boss.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
I think the big thing with K. Rool is the fact that Nintendo seems to have forgotten the Kremlings as the main DK baddies in the more recent years, so people are just worried that it means K. Rool won't make it. Sure his chances are hurt by that fact, but I still think he makes sense. Hopefully Sakurai sees it that way too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Recency isn't usually a factor that could potentially keep a character out, but with Retro Studios taking over the DK series and having yet to use the Kremlings again, it does hurt K. Rool's chances a bit.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'll give you that. I'm just trying to say that she is included in the weird random choices this time around. None stick out really, there's just a flood of them. Of course these newer ones don't even compare to the hype of old for characters like Geno, or any others you named.
Not only is Impa a weird choice, but she is usually requested to "replace" a character, which only theoretically was considered once (the EarthBound 64 main character Lucas for Ness in Melee), but when the chance of it was set to happen (in Brawl), we got both Lucas and Ness.

I mean, if Impa was presenting as a unique character it could be a legitimate idea, but Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik (Tetra?) are still fresh in our minds from the Forbidden 7.

Shroob

Sup?
I like King K., don't get me wrong, but like I said before, just because he has amazing moveset potential, means jack. I thought that would be pretty obvious when Sakurai tossed in Wii Fit Trainer out of left field that we shouldn't be so sure in our picks. Just because WE think a character is a shoe in does not mean HE does, and let's face it, yes, Tropical Freeze DOES mean a lot. Smash is a GIANT ADVERTISEMENT for Nintendo at the end of the day, and they're going to want to represent what they have out now and push what's popular.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Not only is Impa a weird choice, but she is usually requested to "replace" a character, which only theoretically was considered once (the EarthBound 64 main character Lucas for Ness in Melee), but when the chance of it was set to happen (in Brawl), we got both Lucas and Ness.

I mean, if Impa was presenting as a unique character it could be a legitimate idea, but Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik (Tetra?) are still fresh in our minds from the Forbidden 7.
Completely agree. I'm a huge Zelda buff, and I still fail to see why she is important enough to even have, let alone having her replace Sheik. Some people even suggested giving Sheik's moveset to Impa -__-
If there is even a 5th Zelda rep added, I'd feel as though Tetra would make the most sense or even Vaati. Hell I'd take Tingle over Impa and I don't even like the idea of Tingle.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Just because they can and do have moveset possibilities =/= them actually getting in.
Sakurai adds in the most unique characters, especially if they are super popular, from a thriving and giant franchise, and oh yeah, are crazy and wonky. Seeing as how K. Rool is probably the most iconic character left that is totally unique and a psychopath of the best degree, it would be a hand in glove fit.
I was an enormous Geno/Krystal/Ridley supporter back in Brawl, made movesets for all of them and debated up and down about how they were perfect character choices and Nintendo would be stupid not to add them. What happened? Sakurai, "Geno who?", Krystal was a hidden taunt message and we got three Landmasters, and Ridley was a boss.
Well Geno was a hipster choice (one I liked), Krystal wasn't as good as nearly all of the Brawl choices, and Ridley was just out prioritized. Really Sakurai had to add the true Nintendo All-Stars before even considering them (although Ridley is definitely a true Nintendo All-Star).

And again, the most popular request from the previous smash game have gotten in. With Melee, those were Bowser, Peach, Mewtwo, and Zelda. With Brawl, those were King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Wario, and Sonic.

With Smash Wii U and 3DS those are Mega Man (check), K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo (although some would put Roy ahead of Ridley).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I like King K., don't get me wrong, but like I said before, just because he has amazing moveset potential, means jack. I thought that would be pretty obvious when Sakurai tossed in Wii Fit Trainer out of left field that we shouldn't be so sure in our picks. Just because WE think a character is a shoe in does not mean HE does, and let's face it, yes, Tropical Freeze DOES mean a lot. Smash is a GIANT ADVERTISEMENT for Nintendo at the end of the day, and they're going to want to represent what they have out now and push what's popular.
True, except for some cases such as Retro reps.

K. Rool is a popular character and choice for a new Smash rep as well, and popularity does indeed play a role in getting characters in, as does potential. I will admit the lack of the Kremlings in Retro's DKC games so far does hurt K. Rool's chances by a fairly good amount though, relevance plays a role in character addtion as well.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I think Chris is kinda coming from the right place, especially with the "aim low, be surprised when the outcome's bigger than you'd expect" mentality. As for him not including the likes of Ridley or K. Rool on his roster, well like he said it wasn't a dream roster, but what he sees most likely happening, and can see where he's coming from on it too.

Though he hasn't been an actual user here as long as us, he's apparently lurked here for as long as most of us have even been here, and thus knows the consequences of expecting too much like others may have with Brawl and such. He has some honest & fair points here and there despite what others may think still.

Shroob

Sup?
Sakurai adds in the most unique characters, especially if they are super popular, from a thriving and giant franchise, and oh yeah, are crazy and wonky. Seeing as how K. Rool is probably the most iconic character left that is totally unique and a psychopath of the best degree, it would be a hand in glove fit.

Well Geno was a hipster choice (one I liked), Krystal wasn't as good as nearly all of the Brawl choices, and Ridley was just out prioritized. Really Sakurai had to add the true Nintendo All-Stars before even considering them (although Ridley is definitely a true Nintendo All-Star).

And again, the most popular request from the previous smash game have gotten in. With Melee, those were Bowser, Peach, Mewtwo, and Zelda. With Brawl, those were King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Wario, and Sonic.

With Smash Wii U and 3DS those are Mega Man (check), K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo (although some would put Roy ahead of Ridley).
On the topic of K.Rool, we agree to disagree, simple as that. I won't argue either way if he will or will not be in, I just personally feel that if we're getting an additional DK rep, it'd be Dixie.

Also, I really find the phrase "True Nintendo all stars" a stretch because most Pokemon are added due to their popularity, which has been confirmed, and Lords in Fire Emblem are more or less interchangeable. And please, Ice Climbers aren't in because they're "All Stars", they're in because Sakurai liked them so he threw them into Melee and they stuck.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I like King K., don't get me wrong, but like I said before, just because he has amazing moveset potential, means jack.
Yes it does. Hence why Waluigi wasn't playable in Brawl despite being super popular, but the fairly unknown Ike was.
I thought that would be pretty obvious when Sakurai tossed in Wii Fit Trainer out of left field that we shouldn't be so sure in our picks.
No, it just means Sakurai likes to add in random-ish picks. Plus, the Wii Fit Trainer isn't that random if you think about it. She's the main character of a 40 million plus copy selling franchise that has a fan base that isn't necessarily "attached" to Smash Brothers.

Also, I cut the rest of your post, but don't use the word "rep." We play as characters, not representatives. Also, Nintendo isn't making this game, they are merely producing it. It is being developed and made by Sakurai, a few of his (former?) employees, Namco Bandai, and maybe a handful of random Nintendo employees.

Truly Nintendo can get promotions for just about any major release with several characters that are bound to be in it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't want to get into the word "rep" much, but repping does account for some series and characters.

Mario for example is represented by the main hero, the love interest and damsel in distress, the main villain, and in some way, Luigi could be considered the sidekick.

Still, it's true we play as the characters rather than representives, but it does account for some characters at least partially.

Shroob

Sup?
Yes it does. Hence why Waluigi wasn't playable in Brawl despite being super popular, but the fairly unknown Ike was.

No, it just means Sakurai likes to add in random-ish picks. Plus, the Wii Fit Trainer isn't that random if you think about it. She's the main character of a 40 million plus copy selling franchise that has a fan base that isn't necessarily "attached" to Smash Brothers.

Also, I cut the rest of your post, but don't use the word "rep." We play as characters, not representatives. Also, Nintendo isn't making this game, they are merely producing it. It is being developed and made by Sakurai, a few of his (former?) employees, Namco Bandai, and maybe a handful of random Nintendo employees.
Okay, now you're just spewing bull. Ike, unknown? To the general playerbase who don't care about Fire Emblem, sure, but to people who played Fire Emblem, he was more or less the main character of two games in the series, just like Marth, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Fire Emblem is a lot bigger than people give it credit for. It has more games than Star Fox, Earthbound and F-Zero combined.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Tell me, out of the 10 million people who bought and played Brawl, how many do you think knew who Ike was before he was confirmed in Brawl=???

Maybe like 10% tops. As big as Fire Emblem is, it just isn't a series everyone knows the main character of like say Sonic or Mario. Plus, the main characters switch like every game. The only 2 Lords to be the main character in 2 games are Marth (4 of 13 games) and Ike (2/1 and a half games out of 13).

Also more games doesn't equal better sales. The original Star Fox alone has probably outsold the entire Fire Emblem franchise. What that means in correlation with smash... I have no clue as to the total effects. But that's the truth that it did.
Also, I really find the phrase "True Nintendo all stars" a stretch because most Pokemon are added due to their popularity, which has been confirmed, and Lords in Fire Emblem are more or less interchangeable. And please, Ice Climbers aren't in because they're "All Stars", they're in because Sakurai liked them so he threw them into Melee and they stuck.
By "Nintendo All-Stars" I mean characters you think of fairly quickly when you think of Nintendo. You just close your eyes and you see them next to the Big N logo so clearly.

I don't know about you, but the Smash 64 original 12, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Child/Young/Toon Link, Game & Watch, Marth, Wario, Diddy Kong, a/the Pokémon Trainer, Mewtwo, Lucario, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Pit, Olimar, and the Villager all come to mind.

Of the prime candidates left, K. Rool, Ridley, and Miis most easily fit into that category with those names IMO. Heck, they belong with them IMO.

Granted, not every Nintendo-owned character is in that "category" (see: The Ice Climbers, maybe Ike) but the bulk of them are just that.

Shroob

Sup?
Tell me, out of the 10 million people who bought and played Brawl, how many do you think knew who Ike was before he was confirmed in Brawl=???

Maybe like 10% tops. As big as Fire Emblem is, it just isn't a series everyone knows the main character of like say Sonic or Mario. Plus, the main characters switch like every game. The only 2 Lords to be the main character in 2 games are Marth (4 of 13 games) and Ike (2/1 and a half games out of 13).

Also more games doesn't equal better sales. The original Star Fox alone has probably outsold the entire Fire Emblem franchise. What that means in correlation with smash... I have no clue as to the total effects. But that's the truth that it did.

By "Nintendo All-Stars" I mean characters you think of fairly quickly when you think of Nintendo. You just close your eyes and you see them next to the Big N logo so clearly.

I don't know about you, but the Smash 64 original 12, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Child/Young/Toon Link, Game & Watch, Marth, Wario, Diddy Kong, a/the Pokémon Trainer, Mewtwo, Lucario, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Pit, Olimar, and the Villager all come to mind.

Of the prime candidates left, K. Rool, Ridley, and Miis most easily fit into that category with those names IMO. Heck, they belong with them IMO.

Granted, not every Nintendo-owned character is in that "category" (see: The Ice Climbers, maybe Ike) but the bulk of them are just that.
I've always wondered, why do you do this? "=???" I've noticed it for awhile now and it makes me think you're like, hyped up on sugar when you type so you just mash keys, lol.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If there is even a 5th Zelda rep added, I'd feel as though Tetra would make the most sense or even Vaati. Hell I'd take Tingle over Impa and I don't even like the idea of Tingle.
If I got to choose a 6th Zelda franchise playable character my choice would be Vatti. However, it would likely be Toon Zelda (a semi-clone) and Toon Tetra (mostly unique). As for Tingle, eh, I don't know how he could be playable. Most of his potential moveset seems to be be taken from the Balloon Fighter, who of course had a move stolen from by the Villager.
I've always wondered, why do you do this? "=???" I've noticed it for awhile now and it makes me think you're like, hyped up on sugar when you type so you just mash keys, lol.
It's just something I did once to make someone know I was asking a question I want the answer for (like 1+1=??? [the question marks meaning "what?"]), and it just sort of... stuck. It's one of my things now, along with "Super Awesome," "seriously," my smile/emoticon abuse, me being the Smash Boards and Ridley Undisputed World Title Holder (for both titles), and ending my posts with "\\" for no apparent reason.

Although that last point is something I literally starting doing about like a week ago! :laugh:
\\

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He's actually being very calm right now! XD

Bajef8

Smash Ace

Truly Nintendo can get promotions for just about any major release with several characters that are bound to be in it.
Okay I'm sorry but Waluigi isn't "super popular." His character has had mixed reception at best. Plus he's not important to the Mario series, that being the biggest reason he wasn't considered to be playable. Not just the fact he has very little moveset potential as you say.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay I'm sorry but Waluigi isn't "super popular." His character has had mixed reception at best. Plus he's not important to the Mario series, that being the biggest reason he wasn't considered to be playable. Not just the fact he has very little moveset potential as you say.
Hell, Waluigi, the character created to be in spin off games, wasn't even in Mario Kart 7 while Daisy and that fat princess Bee from Mario Galaxy was....even Metal Mario got in over him. Says something about how Nintendo feels about Waluigi imho.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Rosalina was also in Mario Kart 7, but I know she's probably not happening in Smash much as I'd like to have her.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He said "was."

Waluigi was VERY popular pre-brawl. That's what he was referring to.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
My sentiments exactly. Waluigi is a boring uninspired bum with no importance in my eyes, to put it bluntly. No offense to Waluigi lovers or anything, that's just my opinion.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
More Sonic characters would be cool, but there's just so much competition for a second Sonic slot.
The only real choice is Tails, or Dr. Eggman if Sakurai has a wonky guy in a robot moveset made for that.

Anyone who doesn't see Tails as the obvious front runner for a second Sonic character (if that is indeed a thing) is a fool IMO.
He's actually being very calm right now! XD
I'm too busy to be angry or excited or even emotional of any sort. I'm posting her, working on two classes' homework, texting my girl, IM'ing a few people, watching a Game Grumps video on youtube, and folding my laundry... ALL AT ONCE! :shades:

If you guys think I'm a crazy poster, you should see how crazy of a hard worker I can be. 2 weeks ago I was so into my studying I forgot to eat all day! :laugh:

What is funny is I was doing a post-test study for a test after I was pissed at the results. I was pissed and this guy I who sat behind me in that class asked me what score I got to be pissed, and I said 95%. I said I wanted a 97% at the very least, and that I was very disappointed. I think after intense comment I made convinced him drop the class, because that was the last time he showed up to class! :laugh:

So yeah, I hate failure in my eyes with a burning fiery passion like the gates of hell.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
He said "was."

Waluigi was VERY popular pre-brawl. That's what he was referring to.
He didn't say was in his statement, hence why I said that. I understand Waluigi had support pre-Brawl, but that's on here or other Smash forums. The general opinion of the guy by the general public has always been mixed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I agree that Waluigi was rather unispired with no importance, regardless of how I'd want him to be playable. I just wish that he could get some more personality and unique traits already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom