• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
So here's a quick hypothetical. Pikmin 3 spoilers, beware:
Louie appears to be the second most important character in the series so far, playing a big role of Pikmin 3 as well as being the entire catalyst of Pikmin 2. That said, he appears to be a series character at this point rather than just a one-off. Does Louie seem like a possible character, in a future Smash Bros. if not this one? I'm debating whether I should create a support thread for him or not. With the idea of him using Bulbmin, Rock Pikmin, and Winged Pikmin, does Louie sound like a decent addition, at least over Alph?
I like how when I, a victim of merciless bullying, desperately needs your help against these said bullies, YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT... You've lost my respect. :urg:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't believe in Freudian concepts, remember that ALL his theories were either discredited or outdated. ;)

Except that the superiority complex was coined by Alfred Adler, not Sigmund Freud...

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Oh look, it's fun-times in the Smashboards roster discussion thread once again! :chuckle: Oh look, my avatar is Suicune now! Quick, now that the three legendary beasts are present, someone put up a Ho-Oh avatar. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Both anti-religious atheistic psychologists, what's the difference?
Once again, you're bringing up religion where it clearly doesn't belong. Being atheists does not prove what they've said incorrect, at all.

D

Deleted member

Guys, I am no longer an Entei.

Apparently, I am now a Scapegoat.

I'm the golden one with the fire background, obviously.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I like how when I, a victim of merciless bullying, desperately needs your help against these said bullies, YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT... You've lost my respect. :urg:
Whoa, buddy, why am I suddenly obligated to help you? Like I said, from a pure uninvolved perspective in all this, all I've seen is that you've riled up an entire thread. Please don't criminalize me for not sharing your view on this.

PK-Omelette

Smash Journeyman
I don't believe in Freudian concepts, remember that ALL his theories were either discredited or outdated. ;)
First-Never said anywhere on this forum, or on this site in general about Freudian concepts (glad to know you're familiar with them though... it's kinda...).

Second-I clearly said "in training" but never said how. My apologies, it appears my methods of such have been rather silently kept. My training is talking to other people and getting to know them. Literally making friends is how I'm getting along with my training, and hey, I've got 3 so far on this site alone and I'm already familiar with your sociological status. Looks like it's working.

Third-I've clearly defended you 3 times already today. If you don't have a superiority complex acknowledgement of yourself by now, I fear for the worst :/

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Double post, my apologies.
Note how 3B never said he agreed with Freud, and even said he has outdated theories. Also note how the Superiority Complex was not developed by Freud. Seriously, everything you've said on the matter is completely irrelevant, and yet you also for some reason bring up that they're...atheistic psychologists. But what does that have to do with anything?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm wouldn't be surprised if feels the same way towards you as most of everyone else here. And I don't know about him, but I don't want respect from you right now.

Aside from him, Divine, people are TRYING to help you.

You've done things that have gotten you into this arguments, not bullying. You are refusing to admit your own flaws and mistakes. You've either used no logic or say they're making false accusations without further explaining how it is a false accusation. At least, that's what I think. You said you made a roster a long time ago, when it was made 5 days ago. It would be long if you were a fruit fly.

And people are treating you this way because of your behavior, you've bashed people for reasons not relating to Smash in the past, you've given them no reasons to show you respect. You brought this upon yourself, and some people are trying to help you fix it, but you refuse to cooporate.

With that, I'm done with you. From what I've seen you hardly ever know what you are talking about, and you've declared yourself Golden's rival because of one argument and due to apparently making similar posts and behaving similar to one and other in the past.

I'm done with you. Nothing can be done to help you. If you are really this hated, (which you are) it's obviously for a reason, and you aren't doing anything to change that.

PK-Omelette

Smash Journeyman
irrelevant. you tried to argue that Fruedian concepts are outdated. you were mistaken to think Frued came up with Superiority complex. Adler's theories are still held up today
Yay! A history of the studies of the human psyches debate! I haven't had one in ages :D

Although... it's placement here specifically is rather... out of place, don't you think?

CalumG

Smash Lord
Can someone just own up to being TheDivineDeity so we can all go home already? Because I don't think anybody is this dumb nor this pinpoint-precise in knowing just how to rustle some Smashboards jimmies. A+ troll, 10/10 would read again, now own up so we can move on~

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Holy **** man. Divine Deity has ****ed EVERYTHING up.

lol and Golden, anybody that knows your history here knows that guy is NOT you. And I too commented on his self proclaimed declaration of rivalry with you. From what I've seen of his arguments so far....they're all pretty bad. From what I know about him as a person it's even worse lol Christian supremist, Homophobe...like damn. I try to avoid those people irl. I think it's safe to assume that the person is either very immature, or between 9 and 12 years old.
lol he/she is ****ting on freud's work. While not undertsnding what it is.

D

Deleted member

It makes me rather sad that he's claiming a title that clearly belongs to me. It's insulting, it's like saying Cream is Sonic's rival instead of Shadow or Metal Sonic.
Or Knuckles. Which is really how our rivalry is at this point. I remember when it was more Sonic/Metal Sonic.....ah, nostalgia.

TheDivineDeity

Guys, I am no longer an Entei.

Apparently, I am now a Scapegoat.

I'm the golden one with the fire background, obviously.
***I CHALLENGE YOU TO AN INTELLECTUAL DEBATE, ON THE GROUNDS THAT WHOEVER LOSES MUST LEAVE THIS DISCUSSION FOR A FORESEEABLE FUTURE*****

You want us to get back on topic, then fine, WE'LL GET BACK ON TOPIC!!! I challenge you GoldenYu to an vigorous debate among the Smashboards' most gifted and intellectual minds - a no-holds-barred winner-take-all debate! If you are SUCH an intelligent debater, GoldenYu, then YOU MUST accept this challenge, on the grounds of both our honor and our dignity.

*** THE CHALLANGE***
ANY debatable talking point of YOUR choosing. It can range from Mother's inclusion in the Smash series to Genesect replacing Lucario - AS LONG AS the debate topic can clearly be a controversial subject where both of us would have vastly different opinions, then we can debate it.

*** THE PRIZE ***
IF I LOSE I will, on my honor, leave this discussion board for while - let's say 2 weeks. IF YOU LOSE GoldenYu, then nothing really happens, because I know the only thing everybody wants is to kick me out. Fine then, we'll do it this way. You have nothing to lose, but I have everything to gain - respect from everybody, finally, and the fact I won a debate against the greatest debater of the SmashBoards.

*** HOW THE CONTEST WILL BE MEASURED ***
By the number of likes.

*** TIME AND PLACE ***
Of your choosing.

So... what do you say, GoldenYu... You can't say no, can you? YOUR pride and MY integrity depends on this. What do you say?

Let's have a debate between the greatest rivalry in all of Smash...

The Divine Deity vs. Golden Yu

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMBLLLLLLE!!!
:roll::roll::roll:

TheDivineDeity

Can someone just own up to being TheDivineDeity so we can all go home already? Because I don't think anybody is this dumb nor this pinpoint-precise in knowing just how to rustle some Smashboards jimmies. A+ troll, 10/10 would read again, now own up so we can move on~
If it isn't the GoldenYu again...

CalumG

Smash Lord
Page 420 everyone! Let us celebrate.

If you smoke enough, DivineDeity's posts might just make sense (but don't count on it)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom