• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh bones

Smash Lord
Ganon is actually pretty weak compared to most of the roster and Sonic is only strong in the Archie comics
Ganon can only be killed by master sword though, unless you wanna debate that metaknight has it because of amazing mirror, ganon wins there. And supersonic that is all.

Reznor

work in progress
Ganon can only be killed by master sword though, unless you wanna debate that metaknight has it because of amazing mirror, ganon wins there. And supersonic that is all.
just because some one is immortal doesn't make them powerful for example

Kirby blows up planet then carries Ganon into a Black Hole
also pretty sure Ganon can't fly through space so he just floats forever in space :awesome:

josh bones

Smash Lord
just because some one is immortal doesn't make them powerful for example

Kirby blows up planet then carries Ganon into a Black Hole
also pretty sure Ganon can't fly through space so he just floats forever in space :awesome:
I know nothing about Zelda, only know he's immortal from last canon thread.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
No that's fine, thanks for the offer. It's ready now!
It's a little late out here right now, so I don't know if I can do it tonight. Do you perhaps have an open day that isn't Thursday or Friday? I have college on said days. :p

Mewtwo is still stronger than both of them, and even if he can't kill Ganondorf, it'd be an endless stalemate until they both get tired and go grab a drink at the bar as they discuss how much they freaking hate people. :p

josh bones

Smash Lord
It's a little late out here right now, so I don't know if I can do it tonight. Do you perhaps have an open day that isn't Thursday or Friday? I have college on said days. :p

Mewtwo is still stronger than both of them, and even if he can't kill Ganondorf, it'd be an endless stalemate until they both get tired and go grab a drink at the bar as they discuss how much they freaking hate people. :p
I don't think mewtwo is strongest character, Samus's armor protects her, and I think ness is a better psychic.

Reznor

work in progress

or Mewtwo can just throw Ganon into space where he doesn't die but stays frozen for all of eternity

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
Ganon is omnipotent while using the Triforce. It means he is all powerful. Therefore, he can pop the rest of the cast in the face and win

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I don't think mewtwo is strongest character, Samus's armor protects her, and I think ness is a better psychic.
Mewtwo can crush Samus' armor and Ness is nowhere near as a good a psychic as Mewtwo, a pokemon built to be unstoppable. He's basically Giegue without the weakness to music, or more for that matter.

or Mewtwo can just throw Ganon into space where he doesn't die but stays frozen for all of eternity
That works too. :p Although I like the bar option more. :p

Conclusion: Bandana Dee dies as he killed, getting impaled, by his own spear none-the-less. Or torn in half, either way works. :p

Reznor

work in progress
Ganon is omnipotent while using the Triforce. It means he is all powerful. Therefore, he can pop the rest of the cast in the face and win
he doesn't have a Triforce in Smash so I doubt he can use it
also I would like some proof that he is omnipotent with the Triforce

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Were still doing this..... wow.

Ok first off if were using game canon, kirby wins.

And if were using anime canon (srsly?) no one wins, kirby can't get close 2 mewtwo, why would they even fight anyways? but mewtwo can't kill kirby, in fact nothing can. using either canon.

And i'm not being biased I just know my kirby, mewtwo isn't that OP. all you have to do is catch mew and pit it against m2.

josh bones

Smash Lord
Were still doing this..... wow.

And if were using anime canon (srsly?) no one wins, kirby can't get close 2 mewtwo, why would they even fight anyways? but mewtwo can't kill kirby, in fact nothing can. using either canon.

And i'm not being biased I just know my kirby, mewtwo isn't that OP.
Ganon can't die though.
Inb4 amazing mirror pic.

UltimateWario

Smash Master

And i'm not being biased I just know my kirby, mewtwo isn't that OP
You realize that Kirby's not as powerful as you're making him out to be, right? He's very persistent, and very powerful, but he's as dumb as a brick and generally requires Meta Knight to point him around, lest he unleash some horror on Dreamland like he's done a million times.

Kirby has also been bested Yin Yarn and Drawcia within their respective games. He's not unbeatable. If you apply enough force, Kirby will go down. Obviously he won't die, but even the dumbest rhino will stop pounding his head into a brick wall after the third hemorrhage.

Reznor

work in progress
WHat is it with you and space?
Revamped top 10
0: Waluigi
1/2: Ganon and Mewtwo
3:sonic:
4:kirby2:
5:samus2:
6:ness:
7:lucas:
8:ike:
9:mario:
10:luigi:
because some nitnendo characters would be classed as cosmic which are always more powerful also it's true ganon can't do **** in space
I spend a lot of time lurking Comicvine battle thread where they do this stuff with comic characters all the time :cool:
wait how is Sonic more powerful than any of those characters

Ganon can't die though.
Inb4 amazing mirror pic.
you don't have to kill someone to beat them Ganon is weak compared to a lot of other nintendo characters

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
he doesn't have a Triforce in Smash so I doubt he can use it
also I would like some proof that he is omnipotent with the Triforce
Yes he does, watch the intro to Melee. I'm an expert of sorts on Zelda. The Triforce and it's pieces contain the power of the Goddesses. They are omnipotent

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
We don't know that. The Varia Suit has insane physical resistance. Mewtwo could hold Samus in place, but I don't think even his power could crush her suit.
Mewtwo's power is astronomical, and while her armor may be tough, he'd probably brainwash her to either shoot herself in the head or deactivate it. That or just squish her while inside the suit, either one works.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ganon can't die though.
Inb4 amazing mirror pic.
Question, can you take the triforce of power away from ganondorf? if you can, just travel through all the dimensions? and kill ganon in each one with the master sword. taking away the triforce of power from each one. would that work?

You realize that Kirby's not as powerful as you're making him out to be, right? He's very persistent, and very powerful, but he's as dumb as a brick and generally requires Meta Knight to point him around, lest he unleash some horror on Dreamland like he's done a million times.

Kirby has also been bested Yin Yarn and Drawcia within their respective games. He's not unbeatable. If you apply enough force, Kirby will go down. Obviously he won't die, but even the dumbest rhino will stop pounding his head into a brick wall after the third hemorrhage.
Why would mewtwo and kirby even fight though? kirby's a baby but he's smart enough to fight back if attacked. Also once kirby grows up your all doomed, imagine if his spaceship didn't crash early? he'd be the most OP mofo to ever exist.

Again you proved my point, he doesn't die, he's a freaking baby alien star warrior. anyway this is pointless cause these battles will never happen.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Mewtwo's power is astronomical, and while her armor may be tough, he'd probably brainwash her to either shoot herself in the head or deactivate it. That or just squish her while inside the suit, either one works.
We don't know that Mewtwo's control can penetrate the suit. Mewtwo has also never brainwashed anyone, so we don't know that it's even one of his abilities.

For that matter, Samus's will is also very strong. She likely wouldn't be an easy target for such brainwashing, even if it was a thing. We're missing a huge element in the battle between Mewtwo and Samus in that we don't know what kind of measures the suit has to combat telekinetic powers because she's never fought anyone with them.

Last edited:

Reznor

work in progress
Yes he does, watch the intro to Melee. I'm an expert of sorts on Zelda. The Triforce and it's pieces contain the power of the Goddesses. They are omnipotent
I just saw them put their gloves together with the same symbol so they all have THE one and only triforce
and I mean I wanna see where it says Ganon is omnipotent with the Triforce

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
I just saw them put their gloves together with the same symbol so they all have THE one and only triforce
and I mean I wanna see where it says Ganon is omnipotent with the Triforce
Have you played any Zelda games ever? They repeat it over and over. More importantly, only the Master Sword can reflect the power of the Triforce and only Link can wield it

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Why would mewtwo and kirby even fight though? kirby's a baby but he's smart enough to fight back if attacked. Also once kirby grows up your all doomed, imagine if his spaceship didn't crash early? he'd be the most OP mofo to ever exist.
I dunno, I was just responding to your post. Also, Kirby being a baby is anime canon. We don't know how old Kirby is or if he's not full-grown or not, or even if he's alien to Popstar.

Again you proved my point, he doesn't die, he's a freaking baby alien star warrior. anyway this is pointless cause these battles will never happen.
Losing doesn't equal dying. If Kirby were fighting someone who was hypothetically so strong that he couldn't deal any sort of damage, he would eventually give up, regardless of whether or not said opponent could kill Kirby.

Reznor

work in progress
1. :kirby2:
2. :150:/:samus2: (can't tell if the Armor would protect her)
3. :ness64:
4. :lucas:
5. :foxmelee: (if in R-Wing)

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
We don't know that Mewtwo's control can penetrate the suit. Mewtwo has also never brainwashed anyone, so we don't know that it's even one of his abilities.

For that matter, Samus's will is also very strong. She likely wouldn't be an easy target for such brainwashing, even if it was a thing.
Well, he did brainwash Nurse Joy in the movie, but that's not really a canon thing. However, it is a representation of his abilities, and it's expected that if said Mewtwo can do it, Game Mewtwo can do it as well, and probably much better. And if all else fails....show her a picture of Ridley. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom