• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reznor

work in progress
Zelda would be top tier to.
Goddesses that can flood the whole Earth.
she would probably be mid tier there are some really strong Smash characters
not in any order
DK - has some toon force can punch the moon to earth
Samus - blows up planets
Kirby - blows up planets
Starfox - I think can blow up planets I don't remember

if you count comics sonic has fought some omnipotent people :urg:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kirby wrecks everyone on the notion he can just steal all of their powers. Kind of hard to beat. Dude's destroyed thousands of souls throughout 8 worlds just for a single piece of cake. Unless somehow money = power. Then Mario solos the whole cast. And then he proceeds to pimp them out after their defeat.

D

Deleted member

Not really, kind of irrelevant... I'm not the one acting arrogan, saying things like "you betts not be startin an argument with ME, ya hear?"
Ask anyone here who knows me well enough, they will tell you how escalated it can get.

Telling you that you shouldn't pick a fight with me isn't being arrogant; it's a warning not unlike a rattlesnake's tail. If I were you, I would heed it, lest you want to be the next Divine.

I'm pretty sure that the height difference between Samus and the Power Suit are supposed to be negligible; I can't remember where I read it, but she's practically the same in and out, despite the boost in height the bottoms of her boots give her.
Also, Samus weighs an astounding 198 pounds despite her slender figure. That chick has some serious muscle. From what I can tell, her Chozo Blood has basically turned her into this huge amazon woman.
I don't remember if it's negligible or not. Seems rather strange if it is, though. Especially since Zamus is shorter than Samus in Brawl....

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Ask anyone here who knows me well enough, they will tell you how escalated it can get.

Telling you that you shouldn't pick a fight with me isn't being arrogant; it's a warning not unlike a rattlesnake's tail. If I were you, I would heed it, lest you want to be the next Divine.
-insert look out, we gotta badass meme here-

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Well, for one, it's probably not canon.

For two, Pop Star could very well exist in Metroid's universe, and Samus simply traveled there because there were Metroids so that she could kill them. When she got there, Kirby had already killed them with his Ice Ability, so she thanked him, which created a Heart Star, then she left.
Eh, to be honest I can't tell what is and isn't cannon in Kirby all too much. Who can, anyway, when cannon's so loose?

The main point I was trying to make is the size comparison. How can something 6 inches high be about 1/3 the size of something 6 feet high?

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Eh, to be honest I can't tell what is and isn't cannon in Kirby all too much. Who can, anyway, when cannon's so loose?

The main point I was trying to make is the size comparison. How can something 6 inches high be about 1/3 the size of something 6 feet high?
Because whoever drew Samus's sprite for Dream Land 3 didn't bother making her true to her size, I guess? We have the actual heights of both characters, it just never gets put to use.

This good? :troll:
Couldn't have put it better myself. :awesome:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I think Rosalina's teh strongest cuz she'll just pull a "Super-Mario-Galaxy-1-ending" on everything.

That blasted time lord goddess! It's a good thing she ain't gonna do that in Smash... right?? RIGHT??

In all seriousness, I don't pay attention to stuff like this too much. But it is always fun watching people debate who is the strongest in canon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hold the phone, someone just said Zelda is 6"7'?

That's taller than Samus. DAYUM SISTER.

I think Rosalina's teh strongest cuz she'll just pull a "Super-Mario-Galaxy-1-ending" on everything.

That blasted time lord goddess! It's a good thing she ain't gonna do that in Smash... right?? RIGHT??
!

Dammit, I forgot Rosalina is also part of this battle.

....yeah, that changes everything. Rosalina takes it easily; only one that would give a challenge would be Ganondorf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
!

....yeah, that changes everything. Rosalina takes it easily; only one that would give a challenge would be Ganondorf.
Ganondorf and Mewtwo would be able to challenge her, Ganondorf with power and magic and Mewtwo with blocking everything and warping her mind with his psychic power.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
!

Well, to be fair, Mewtwo rivals gods, as well. So does Pit. Samus has fought some semi/demigods before, like that guy from Prime: Hunters, and Dark Samus was basically a god at the end of Prime 3. Sonic fights them every other week, too. Ganondorf is practically a god himself, for that matter.

Rosalina's another tough contender, but I think that the previous champions can still hold their own against her. For all we know, her "cosmic goddess" stuff is very context-sensitive and can only be used to do stuff like reset black holes and stuff.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
The hell is going on? Oh well, gotta find some Mega Stones, specifically for Heracross.
We're talking about who would win in a three-way makeout fight between Samus Aran, Rosalina, and Ganondorf.

Personally, I think Ganon has the advantage because of his sexilicious beard. It tickles the ladies just right.

Reznor

work in progress
We're talking about who would win in a three-way makeout fight between Samus Aran, Rosalina, and Ganondorf.

Personally, I think Ganon has the advantage because of his sexilicious beard.
Samus just blows up the planet Ganon is screwed
no idea what Rosalina can do

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Custom Roster.png

My roster, with a little mix of tears, dream and hope. Enjoy

D

Deleted member

so wait..... are you saying you eat alot?
I make fat jokes about myself. Though I'm not really all that fat.

EDIT: If the challenge was by Nintendo character in general rather than Smash Bros., it'd be Giygas.
He's completely invincible aside from his weakness to the power of mass prayer.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Personally, I think Ganon has the advantage because of his sexilicious beard. It tickles the ladies just right.
I hope Ganondorf gets his OoT non-bearded form in smash 4.
Unless he has his Dorf-erine TP Conept Art!

image.jpg

HIS FISTS HAVE BEARDS!!! HIS BICEPS HAVE BEARDS TOO!!!
Probably not the only thing that's huge and has a beard!

Reznor

work in progress
I'm still saying Mewtwo, his only real limitations are in the Pokemon games and when they are over-glorifying Charizard.
ya Mewtwo or Kirby
Kirby may be like 6 inches tall but the dude still fights guys who destroy galaxies
Mewtwo can just mind **** every one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom