• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Kirby takes 8 or so hits from literally anything to defeat. :troll:
And what happens at the end?

He goes to sleep on the moon, ON THE FLIPPING MOON. he's not even dead.

Kirby doesn't give a ****, he does whatever he wants and if he's hungry, canonically if he eats you, your dead.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Samus wouldn't even attack kirby if she saw it walking up to her,

Unless she new it was an enemy

It would be too late.
So you're saying that Kirby's an asshole and takes advantage of people thinking he's friendly?

And what happens at the end?

He goes to sleep on the moon, ON THE FLIPPING MOON. he's not even dead.

Kirby doesn't give a ****, he does whatever he wants and if he's hungry, canonically if he eats you, your dead.
But we don't even know if Kirby could eat Samus.

She's gotten out of worse things than vacuums.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
@ Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones

You're still bringing that up?

I said...you know what? Forget it. I'm not wasting my time.
Then I'm done too. I'm not gonna waste my time trying be friends with you. You clearly are just okay with flat out insulting people that are not even saying anything about you. So if that's the case you and you're opinions about me should not concern me. Sorry for trying to end feuds and be friends

NEXT TOPIC! WHAT TOPIC!? AIN'T NO ****ING TOPIC HERE!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@josh bones

Why does it matter if you don't control the character in the game they are in? :wolf::dedede::rob::lucario::ganondorf::sheilda::jigglypuff::charizard::ivysaur::squirtle::mewtwopm:
All Pokémon here are automatically out of the question since you use them to fight, therefore control them,
Dedede was playable for brief periods of time in Crystals Shards.
You actually controlled ROB in real life by turning and touching him.
Wolf could be argued, since he is in a space shooting game, in which you don't really control any characters so it wouldn't be fair. But then again you don't even control his ship.
But Ganondorf and Zelda are completely out.

So really, you don't control 4 characters at best.

Just randomly thought I'd throw this out there :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it's yarn kirby though, nothing can kill him. He just looses beads

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I personally think, of all the characters to fight, I think, overall, Mr. Game & Watch would win. As far as we know, he's basically indestructible, and is also capable of not only dodging anything, but using anything he can get his hands on like a 2D Frank West. Not to mention if he gets hurt, Shadow bugs will form, which will eventually overwhelm the opponents with Subspace enemies. The little guy with the Gonzo nose isn't a joke. :p Or maybe I'm thinking of how psycho the Game & Watch's were in "There will be Brawl".

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
HA!
I'm taller than Samus!
(Yes, I am 13 and 6 ft tall. Puberty FTW!)

That means logically, I would beat her in a fight!
It's simple science!
Samus is actually 6"2

Better lucky next time,shorty.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif

Reznor

work in progress
Kirby. Kirby defeats all. GG.

He's literally indestructible, if fastblade was here he'd back me up.
Kirby universe would be top tier in Canon smash it's the 3rd strongest Smash universe

God Tier
Earthbound - Giygas is like the living tribunal in power
Pokemon - gods that control space and time

Top Tier
Kirby - characters that can destroy galaxies easily
Metroid - destroying Planets

I could go on and go more into detail but I don't think anyone would care :urg:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Kirby's broken, he shouldn't be in Smash just because he's 2 gud.
You know he's nerfed right? I'd love it if he could swallow any projectile and shoot it back, or swallow anything and copy it. But then that would break the game, and also it would be time consuming to do.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Kirby universe would be top tier in Canon smash it's the 3rd strongest Smash universe

God Tier
Earthbound - Giygas is like the living tribunal in power
Pokemon - gods that control space and time

Top Tier
Kirby - characters that can destroy galaxies easily
Metroid - destroying Planets

I could go on and go more into detail but I don't think anyone would care :urg:
Okay, I take back my post, Mewtwo and Giygas would be the only ones left alive. :p

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@ Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones

Then I'm done too. I'm not gonna waste my time trying be friends with you. You clearly are just okay with flat out insulting people that are not even saying anything about you. So if that's the case you and you're opinions about me should not concern me. Sorry for trying to end feuds and be friends

NEXT TOPIC! WHAT TOPIC!? AIN'T NO ****ING TOPIC HERE!
Seriously Saturn, not saying you are mean, but you should study human psychology.

Even if your points are 100% true and valid people will not believe you because you are acting in a hostile nature and seeming like a threat.
This never works unless you are at a higher standing in society than that person (which you are not, you are equal.

You need to try getting your points across in a more careful and considering manner/feel.
Possible with a few jokes thrown in to make them laugh.

This has been "The Daily Tip!" with Mega Bidoof.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
In canon, all Samus needs to do is step on Kirby.
He's only 8 inches tall while Samus is approx. 6 feet.

Explain how she appears in Dreamland 3 then. Seriously, I don't have a clue how humans appear in Dreamland. Maybe there's some space-distortion field around Pop Star?

She's required to have 100% completion and get the true ending, so don't say it's not cannon.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
You know he's nerfed right? I'd love it if he could swallow any projectile and shoot it back, or swallow anything and copy it. But then that would break the game, and also it would be time consuming to do.
I always thought it would be cool if inhaling the other characters gave Kirby Copy Abilities from the actual games, which gives him an entire new moveset.

Impossible, obviously, and extremely broken, but still a cool thought.

D

Deleted member

Other M felt the need to retcon this, too, but I'm not putting too much stock into anything the game retconned, since I wouldn't be surprised if the game got Starfox: Commanded.
I like to believe that the size they gave was for her natural height, while the 6"2' is for while in the Power Suit.
Especially since it was specifically said that it was for the Power Suit that she is 6"2'.
EDIT: I don't think the shorter size from Other M specified whether it was Power Suit or non-Power Suit.

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
He was on a rampage over his missing cake.
Which is pretty much what I already said. If Samus doesn't attack Kirby or steal his cake, he's not going to go on the offensive.

Not really, kind of irrelevant... I'm not the one acting arrogant, saying things like "you betts not be startin an argument with ME, ya hear?"

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Seriously Saturn, not saying you are mean, but you should study human psychology.

Even if your points are 100% true and valid people will not believe you because you are acting in a hostile nature and seeming like a threat.
This never works unless you are at a higher standing in society than that person (which you are not, you are equal.

You need to try getting your points across in a more careful and considering manner/feel.
Possible with a few jokes thrown in to make them laugh.

This has been "The Daily Tip!" with Mega Bidoof.
Excellent words to live by...too bad they're falling upon deaf ears. :c

UltimateWario

Smash Master
She's required to have 100% completion and get the true ending, so don't say it's not canon.
Well, for one, it's probably not canon.

For two, Pop Star could very well exist in Metroid's universe, and Samus simply traveled there because there were Metroids so that she could kill them. When she got there, Kirby had already killed them with his Ice Ability, so she thanked him, which created a Heart Star, then she left.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Zelda would be top tier to.
Goddesses that can flood the whole Earth.
I agree she'd be top tier, anyone that can fight from a distance is definitely up there, like Pit and Samus as well, but Psychic Power is basically a be-all end-all that literally lets nothing touch you. Not to mention Mewtwo can know recover so I personally say Mewtwo beats all. :p This ain't Pokemon Origins after all. :p

Also, relating to height, I'm 6'4". :bee:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I like to believe that the size they gave was for her natural height, while the 6"2' is for while in the Power Suit.
Especially since it was specifically said that it was for the Power Suit that she is 6"2'.
EDIT: I don't think the shorter size from Other M specified whether it was Power Suit or non-Power Suit.
I'm pretty sure that the height difference between Samus and the Power Suit are supposed to be negligible; I can't remember where I read it, but she's practically the same in and out, despite the boost in height the bottoms of her boots give her.

Also, Samus weighs an astounding 198 pounds despite her slender figure. That chick has some serious muscle. From what I can tell, her Chozo Blood has basically turned her into this huge amazon woman.
Zelda's 6"7.
wat

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I agree she'd be top tier, anyone that can fight from a distance is definitely up there, like Pit and Samus as well, but Psychic Power is basically a be-all end-all that literally lets nothing touch you. Not to mention Mewtwo can know recover so I personally say Mewtwo beats all. :p This ain't Pokemon Origins after all. :p

Also, relating to height, I'm 6'4". :bee:
Zelda's 6"7. Try again when you have exceeding this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom