• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
Hmmm... my evidence seems to have been matched with better evidence, so I shall retreat for now.
You win this round, Ridley supporters!

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
lets just agree to disagree and go with Ridley while small enough to be in smash if resized is too big in the Metroid games to not half to be resized

Morbi

Scavenger
lets just agree to disagree and go with Ridley while small enough to be in smash if resized is too big in the Metroid games to not half to be resized
Let us simply agree to disagree. We should maintain that Ridley would be feasible if he was scaled to a lesser extent, enough to be able to be playable in Smash. He does not; however, need to be re-sized in Metroid games as he is not too big according to that franchise.

Is that what you were saying?

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
One thing that's often ignored in the size argument is Ganondorf.
In the Zelda games He's almost twice the size of Link.
Already posted this in the ridlet thread, but I made this showing how big ridley would be if shrunk about the same amount as Ganondorf.
RidSize.png

Last edited:

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
If Ridley gets confirmed, there should definitely be an event match where Ridley us too big.

Would love to see Smashboards crumble when he's confirmed. :awesome:
Sakurai is going to confirm Kawashima as playable and K Rool and Ridley as assist trophies, all in the same post. :awesome:

Morbi

Scavenger
One thing that's often ignored in the size argument is Ganondorf.
In the Zelda games He's almost twice the height of Link.
Already posted this in the ridlet thread, but I made this showing how big ridley would be if shrunk about the same amount as Ganondorf.
View attachment 5959
Ridley is "too big" not "too tall". Riddles needs to lay of the Twinkies and lose some weight. He takes to much horizontal space in my opinion, I suppose with Ganon's height and Bowser's width we would have a winning combination. He would have to be slow though (Sakurai laughs). :sadeyes:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ridley is too cold, so he isn't getting in Smash. There, try to refute that Ridley supporters! There IS a such thing as TOO cold! Muahahhahaha.
Considering that Ridley is likely a reptile and usually stays in hot areas like Lower Norfair I don't really think he likes being cold though.

Smash IS fan-fiction though.
By the end of the day Sakurai is also a fan, just like us :3

D

Deleted member

Ridley is "too big" not "too tall". Riddles needs to lay of the Twinkies and lose some weight. He takes to much horizontal space in my opinion, I suppose with Ganon's height and Bowser's width we would have a winning combination. He would have to be slow though (Sakurai laughs). :sadeyes:
.....you're telling a bone-skinny dragon to lose weight?
Madness.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'll believe it only if Starfy and Nintendog also suddenly becomes playable.
Nah.... I will believe it only if Toad suddenly becomes playable... and we all know how impossible he is. Toad cannot get in Smash because he is too impossible.

D

Deleted member

Toad cannot get in Smash because no one can decide who the **** "Toad" is.
Aside from that, Koopa Troopa is much better. :troll:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Imagine a world where Ridley and King K. Rool are not playable in SSB4 but a Labrador Retriever is... it could actually happen. :troll:

D

Deleted member

No. No it can't.

Worst case scenario is K. Rool and Ridley not playable. Nintendog will not be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom