• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I forgot Dr. Kawashima and deRichard for overrepresentation.

Well I guess that just sucks for you, doesn't it??

Because Banjo has joined the dark side.

View attachment 5906
Imagine this.
Sakurai adds Banjo into Smash Bros, but in his trophy description it says, "Once known as great heroes, they went on two great quests to save the world! But unfortunately, in 2003, they joined the dark side, and went on a terrible, horrid mission, to destroy everything we know about them. And they took a car on the way."

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I own an Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii U.
Am I the only one who can live in harmony with the three tribes!?
Well, to live in harmony, you need to own the Playstation One PCU.
Or if you are still in the past generation of gaming, you can own the WiiStation 360 PC.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Get. Out.

Also, how come nobody's said anything about Link's Grandma?
You seemed to have missed this:
This gives me the best idea for a Zelda newcomer!
It will please everyone!

Masked Toon Impa, Zelda/ Tetra and Tingle Vaati Ghirahim!

It will be Link's Grandma (AKA Toon Impa) on a Ice-Climbers-like team with Toon Zelda, who can transform into Tetra through her standard B, and then back again.
But if Tetra uses her Up B, Tingle comes using a Balloon, and throws both of them away and take place in the battle! And then Tingle's Up B will bring them back.

Then if you use Tingle's Down B, Vaati comes in in his monster form, throws her off the screen, turns into Human Vaati, and then takes the space in the battle. Then if Vaati uses his up B, he brings them back!

Then if you use Vaati's Side B, Ghirahim sneaks up behind Vaati, and slashes him off the screen with his sword, and takes HIS place in the battle!

Now let's go back to Toon Zelda & Impa. If Zelda uses her Down B, she turns into Deku Toon Zelda, which can turn into Goron Toon Zelda, which can then turn into Zoras Toon Zelda, and then back to Toon Zelda!

And for a Final Smash they temporarily turn into Classic Ganon!

ITS PERFECT!
TIME TO GO MAKE A SUPPORT THREAD!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Get. Out.

Also, how come nobody's said anything about Link's Grandma?
But...but Groose can hit you with his hair. That instantly overrides the uniqueness of every single one of Ghirahim's boss attacks!

In terms of serious stuff, Groose could actually throw eggs, fly on his Loftwing, or summon his buddies to beat up opponents. But so long as his theme is in the game, I'm good to go.

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
Am I the only one who re
But...but Groose can hit you with his hair. That instantly overrides the uniqueness of every single one of Ghirahim's boss attacks!

In terms of serious stuff, Groose could actually throw eggs, fly on his Loftwing, or summon his buddies to beat up opponents. But so long as his theme is in the game, I'm good to go.
And the Groosenator could be his Final Smash!

...Is there any word worse than "ruin"?

I'm more jealous of Chrom's blue hair. And Chrom's hair disgusts me.
I'll tell you a word worse than "ruin". I never say it directly, but I'll give you a code for it.
9-13-16-1
See if you can crack it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

I'm all ready to make my support thread!

Actually, I'm not going to make it.
Maybe I can make a thread for, "unexpected combination characters" and post this there.
I also made one for the Yoshi series at the Stork thread.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
I'll tell you a word worse than "ruin". I never say it directly, but I'll give you a code for it.
9-13-16-1
See if you can crack it.
I-M-P-A? I think of some old lady a monkey is obsessed with for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom