• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Jesus H. ****, it's a ****ing trainwreck here.
We've spent the last few hours listening to people leave comments about literally nothing, Noah stroking his ego, and talking how Groose's hairdo looks like a duck's ass. This isn't trainwreck level, it's quite normal actually. In other words, normal = trainwreck when there isn't an update for less than a month.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
We've spent the last few hours listening to people leave comments about literally nothing, Noah stroking his ego, and talking how Groose's hairdo looks like a duck's ***. This isn't trainwreck level, it's quite normal actually. In other words, normal = trainwreck when there isn't an update for less than a month.
Well, regardless of what's going on now, tommorrow we are at least getting either some news, or some random joke image no one wants to see.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Well, regardless of what's going on now, tommorrow we are at least getting either some news, or some random joke image no one wants to see.
Probably some news, it'd be a good note to start the year on. Or at least a three way battle between Mario, MegaMan and Sonic. Also, speaking of that, has Sakurai or anyone come out and disprove that Pac-Man picture yet?

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Sheik should just screw with OoT Link. Seriously, who needs Sheik? She was only useful in Melee. In Brawl she's crap tier.
By that logic, a lot of characters should be kicked out for being "crap tier"
Which would include Bowser, Mario, Samus, Cpt. Falcon, Link, Jiggs, Zelda, and Ganondorf. Who needs them, right? They were crap!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
By that logic, a lot of characters should be kicked out for being "crap tier"
Which would include Bowser, Mario, Samus, Cpt. Falcon, Link, Jiggs, Zelda, and Ganondorf. Who needs them, right? They were crap!
Except these characters actually have fanbases even though they are sucky. And Sheik doesn't.

*sigh* Good to be back. :rolleyes:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You can't seriously tell me people ACTUALLY think that Pac-Man picture even SLIGHTLY LOOKS like it might be real.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
You can't seriously tell me people ACTUALLY think that Pac-Man picture even SLIGHTLY LOOKS like it might be real.
To each his own, perhaps? I think it's a ruse. I mean, I believe the logic that "Rumors are always false unless proven true." It's just like Ace Attorney: Guilty till proven Innocent!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Ignoring the @$$hole that is Noah as I never even saw the picture, only heard about it, I'm moving on from this subject.

Groose > Everybody
Word.

Eh, I'd say Meta Knight is the lowest, I suck as him.
Is that really possible? I mean, it's so easy to play Meta Knight, it's so easy that it's almost as if it plays the game for you. Yeah, Meta Knight really does feel like that.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Don't you love looking a the face of a ****ing monkey while it spews bull **** for 3 days straight? I know I do.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Here are my newcomers that I see as reasonable and likely.
note i am not including confirmed characters.
Daitoryo
Mewtwo
K Rool
Isaac
Shulk
Ridley
Takumaru
Robin
Little Mac
+ 4 confirmed is 13, and with no cuts, that's 48 characters, sounds good.

And no Impa, so its even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom