• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Don't see what this has to do with anything. Yoshi probably is in the game, sure, but for all we know he might not be. Still, comparing whether or not a character is playable to whether or not a character is unlockable is completely different, given that characters have changed their unlockable status in the past, as well aas the fact that we don't even know if there are unlockable characters this time around.
And if I had wings I could fly. I don't need Yoshi and unlockables to be confirmed as long as I have common sense. I'm not gonna debate this.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
While we may not know who will be the unlockables, some of the confirmed characters do look like they shouldn't be available right off the bat.
Only really Toon Link. If Rosalina ended up being unlockable despite being a newcomer character that isn't third party and is revealed before release, I'll groan and roll my eyes.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
Good evening all, hope you're all doing well, and good afternoon to those of you on the west coast.

View attachment 5885
So yeah, here's a new roster and it has Pale Tuna...now you can all be happy. :p
For the most part, I am highly content - a reasonable character selection that would be highly satisfying to most speculators (with accordingly refined expectations). Except, of course, why play the unusual (although unique) wildcard in King Boo, yet leave out a considerably likely Fire Emblem newcomer/returning veteran?

I can understand if prospects of another Fire Emblem character are rather acidly pungent for you, no doubt due to t
he relentlessly boring Chrom/Roy flame wars. Yet, it certainly won't play a part in the perceptive mind of Masahiro Sakurai, which is the only mind that matters when it comes to playable character inclusions. Implementing a third Fire Emblem characters seems rather likely, especially since Sakurai holds the established series in high esteem.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Link's Grandma Confirmed!
This gives me the best idea for a Zelda newcomer!
It will please everyone!

Masked Toon Impa, Zelda/ Tetra and Tingle Vaati Ghirahim!

It will be Link's Grandma (AKA Toon Impa) on a Ice-Climbers-like team with Toon Zelda, who can transform into Tetra through her standard B, and then back again.
But if Tetra uses her Up B, Tingle comes using a Balloon, and throws both of them away and take place in the battle! And then Tingle's Up B will bring them back.

Then if you use Tingle's Down B, Vaati comes in in his monster form, throws her off the screen, turns into Human Vaati, and then takes the space in the battle. Then if Vaati uses his up B, he brings them back!

Then if you use Vaati's Side B, Ghirahim sneaks up behind Vaati, and slashes him off the screen with his sword, and takes HIS place in the battle!

Now let's go back to Toon Zelda & Impa. If Zelda uses her Down B, she turns into Deku Toon Zelda, which can turn into Goron Toon Zelda, which can then turn into Zoras Toon Zelda, and then back to Toon Zelda!

And for a Final Smash they temporarily turn into Classic Ganon!

ITS PERFECT!
TIME TO GO MAKE A SUPPORT THREAD!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Hopeful for something decent tomorrow. Although it could just be a "pic of the day returns" photo.

I just want my Ike. Path of Radiance has convinced me that Ike is best lord. Screw Roy, screw Chrom. I like Ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom