• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I'd like to think that most of us Impa supporters are fairly civil. I know that I'm hardly trolling (though I can't say anything about Diddy Kong).
Oh don't worry, I wasn't talking about you in said quote.

God dang it, you're good at drawing.
It's soon gonna be a living, it's the least I can do for both myself and you all so we don't lose our minds. Heh, it's fun being a distraction. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Vaati is basically one of the few reoccurring antagonists in the Legend of Zelda games (3 games), but he's arguably irrelevant nowadays sadly.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sometimes it's better to be unnoticed, especially from someone like Noah.

Anyways, to avoid attention with soon-to-be unneeded debates, here's more art:

Hell yes, Medusa would be a better idea of a 3rd Kid Icarus rep than boring Magnus or asshole Hades. After all, she is reoccurring goddess just like Palutena. Though her role in the most recent game was somewhat minor and overshadowed by the abformentioned Hades. I still show some love to the Queen of Darkness up to this day.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I have no idea why he is even close to likely when compared with Tingle or Toon Zelda.
Vaati is the only character left with a significant role in the Zelda titles. Impa is simply a sage that assists Zelda, and Tingle is next to nothing inside the mainstream series. Toon Zelda is a second Toon incarnation from the same franchise as the first one and I believe she was only added as a last minute character to match up with Mario and Pokemon's representatives.

Vaati is the second main villain of the series. A very popular one at that from a very popular sub-series as well. One which got a DSi Ware addition.

You could argue Toon Zelda can have Tetra this time, but that's assuming Sakurai wants to revive Toon Zelda and give here this half new concept instead of Toon Sheik even after he dropped Dr. Mario for Rosalina. Vaati is actually more recent than Tingle technically speaking, but Tingle has the Japan popularity with spin offs. But, then again he has supposedly no move potential and his role is best an NPC.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Sometimes it's better to be unnoticed, especially from someone like Noah.

Anyways, to avoid attention with soon-to-be unneeded debates, here's more art:

I'm so jealous of you :laugh:. I'm an artist myself, and I can't ever get the same amount of detail as you have.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hell yes, Medusa would be idea of a 3rd Kid Icarus rep than boring Magnus or ******* Hades. After all, she is reoccurring goddess just like Palutena. Though her role in the most recent game was somewhat minor and overshadowed. I still show some love to the Queen of Darkness up to this day.
I don't want to advocate an "either or fallacy", but I really think it is either Palutena or Medusa. I don't think both can co-exist without impeding on each others appeal.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I don't want to advocate an "either or fallacy", but I really think it is either Palutena or Medusa. I don't think both can co-exist without impeding on each others appeal.
Than I guess Link and Toon Link can't co exist. Realistically Medusa can't really be in without first Palutena as she is hardly important where as Palutena is majorly important and they'd both share the same basic abilities and attributes. She'd be a semi-clone of Palutena.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I'm so jealous of you :laugh:. I'm an artist myself, and I can't ever get the same amount of detail as you have.
Well, I have like an OCD with detail, and it comes with the almost inability to draw hands properly. Well...I'd say hands are probably the hardest things to draw, but I can't draw them worth crap. :p And it's alright, you're 6 years younger than I am, you'll probably be MUCH better than myself by the time you're my age.

Morbi

Scavenger
I used to be an artist, my sister is much more artistic; I used to be a detail person. I was never really good at drawing unless I had a reference picture, but to compensate for my abilities, I used to give my pictures a lot of detail and dimensions, I loved shading the art to create some contrast in depth. I was very technical, not very creative. Now I just touch up some of my sisters art, she is the one with the innate ability to conceive masterful art, I have an inherent need to make her art look better. We are somewhat of a team, haha.

Vaati is the only character left with a significant role in the Zelda titles. Impa is simply a sage that assists Zelda, and Tingle is next to nothing inside the mainstream series. Toon Zelda is a second Toon incarnation from the same franchise as the first one and I believe she was only added as a last minute character to match up with Mario and Pokemon's representatives.

Vaati is the second main villain of the series. A very popular one at that from a very popular sub-series as well. One which got a DSi Ware addition.

You could argue Toon Zelda can have Tetra this time, but that's assuming Sakurai wants to revive Toon Zelda and give here this half new concept instead of Toon Sheik even after he dropped Dr. Mario for Rosalina. Vaati is actually more recent than Tingle technically speaking, but Tingle has the Japan popularity with spin offs. But, then again he has supposedly no move potential and his role is best an NPC.
Thank you, I didn't know much about him to be perfectly honest.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
John Roster.png

Here is my new wish roster.
Please note that this is my WISH and not predictions.

The row of characters at the bottom are ones I wanted to add put held myself back not to.

Morbi

Scavenger
Than I guess Link and Toon Link can't co exist. Realistically Medusa can't really be in without first Palutena as she is hardly important where as Palutena is majorly important and they'd both share the same basic abilities and attributes. She'd be a semi-clone of Palutena.
I don't find the two situations comparable, but I see what you are trying to get at. Nevertheless, it is merely an opinion based on a fallacy. I agree though, she would probably be a semi-clone that require the prerequisite of Palutena's inclusion.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Toon Zelda is also reoccurring. Though most people speculate on her because Sakurai was actually going to add her for some sick and demented reason.
Because they say it would be easier than the other potential Zelda newcomers. When in fact it would be the same. Sure, they could use coding from Zelda/Sheik,
but that doesn't matter.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I'd actually rather have Medusa for a second KI rep. Turning people into stone... so badass. Unless if Captain Basilix got in. Which isn't possible in the slightest.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
View attachment 5758

Here is my new wish roster.
Please note that this is my WISH and not predictions.

The row of characters at the bottom are ones I wanted to add put held myself back not to.
Insta-buy for Professor E.Gadd! And with Mewtwo and Ridley there as well, I give this my seal of approval!

And since we're talking mostly about Zelda:

Here's Mr. Fabulous! :p

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
The Stork will be deconfirmed when it appears as a background element in the Yoshi's Island stage.

The Counter argument? THERE CAN BE MORE THAN ONE STORK. THE PLAYABLE STORK WILL BE UNIQUE.

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
It's quiet around here... too quiet.

Disregard this, SmashBoards just hadn't updated for me.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
People actually used the defense that there are more Skull Kids. Idiots, how many Skull Kids had Majora's Mask!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom