• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The translated quote.
By the way, Wario and Peach, to the end from the beginning aggregation
was each other violently took a seat at the 2-position.
(1 vote difference in the end!)
Hmm, I think I misread the quote on the site, the 1 looked like an I.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Interesting...

so, pre-Melee, Mega Man & Sonic were at the bottom of the third-party list? Sukapon more popular then Ice Climbers or Pit? Donbe & Hikari were considered? James Bond was more popular than Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, Toad and Marth?

AND YET, CRASH BANDICOOT, MASCOT OF SONY, WAS EVEN MORE CONSIDERED?

...what else don't I know?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now just because I can read Japanese a bit (only Hiragana, partially Katakana and a few Kanji), it doesn't mean I can translate Japanese reliably. I'm still learning the language, after all.

(This is just before people start assuming otherwise... >_>)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
What's been happening? Hmm... Impa discussions, Bandana Dee and his cult and Winnie the Pooh. Didn't miss much then.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Interesting...

so, pre-Melee, Mega Man & Sonic were at the bottom of the third-party list? Sukapon more popular then Ice Climbers or Pit? Donbe & Hikari were considered? James Bond was more popular than Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, Toad and Marth?

AND YET, CRASH BANDICOOT, MASCOT OF SONY, WAS EVEN MORE CONSIDERED?

...what else don't I know?
Waddle Dee has only 3 votes.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Mechanics from Xenoblade might not be able to be implemented in an exact manner. Liberties can be taken as with the Aura mechanic in Lucario.

I was thinking of a special move which hits an opponent with a sword strike. The enemy receives a glowing colored outline. The enemy will no longer take percentage damage from Shulk's blade, but the blade gains increase Knockback on the enemy. This allows Shulk to switch from a perhaps more defensive style to offensive when he needs to get the kill.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Aww... I went four hundred posts and didn't notice until now. Belated 400 to me!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
At least it has votes XD
That Waddle Dee is just a generic enemy with no special ability.
You don't know if those three people meant this guy.

Although I doubt that they were.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Obrigado. Tudo bem meu amigo?
Using Google Translate to send posts in Portuguese? You're clever, but that phrase is a dead giveaway that you're using an automatic translator.

(Think I used an automatic translator to send that message in Japanese? I didn't!)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Using Google Translate to send posts in Portuguese? You're clever, but that phrase is a dead giveaway that you're using an automatic translator.

(Think I used an automatic translator to send that message in Japanese? I didn't!)
No actually I knew these Portugese words myself. When traveling in Belgium, friends where talking about moving to Portugal. Living on a small farm in the south, providing for themselves and stuff. Actually, am envious of them. Also, I heard Boom Fesitval is an amazing happening! Listened to this song a lot to:

Besides, aren't the first words you learn in a language these exact words anyway?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Maybe there's a discount coupon your mother has. :p

I know for sure I'm getting 3D World, I got that ruined for me when she asked me to take in my brother's presents to wrap them. I'm not sure about Galaxy 2, though, I've been too busy to collect all 120 stars in the original, so I'll have to start that up again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom